Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Wildcats Baseball team next year
Polls has said wildcats will be a preaseason top 30 next season. Will thier base ball team be better then last year. Will they be a top team to beat next season.
http://www.ukathletics.com/index.php?s=&..._well_id=2

Hope thier just has good of a team or a even better 1. GO BIG BLUE
I'm hoping they will be better this year. I'd love to see a national championship.
^ i would also loved to see a national championship
Does ny body know how many players they lost last year
They lost Strieby and John Shelby who were two of the best hitters. Still return all the pitchers though and I think Dombrowski is back at pitcher, and he is pretty tough. Could be a great year, though just from watching last season the SEC was awful.
They will be very solid this year and they all seem to have high expectations..THat is what winning does to a team and program!
they are bringing in a great recruiting class including the 2A player of the year from Fla..
Yeah they had a top 20 recruiting class this year and it would have been better if Orr was not drafted in the fourth or fifth round... I expect a solid season but I dont know if this team will compare to last years offense...those bats were electric
Sholud a fun team to watch this year.
I'm really excited for this season for the Bat Cats. I saw them play in the NCAA Regional last year, and losing Strieby will leave a small void, and Shelby was an excellent player as well. I wish them both all the luck at the next level. Coach Cohen has been outstanding in Lexington. Let's hope he can keep it up. And with the recruits and talent they have this season, things can only get better.
They should be pretty good like last season.
Bought my season tickets last weekend..
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:They will be very solid this year and they all seem to have high expectations..THat is what winning does to a team and program!

You're right!
PLAYBOY5 Wrote:Bought my season tickets last weekend..

Good deal man, we'll have to meet up at one of the games. :popcorn:
We shall then!