Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Auburn vs Kentucky UPDATES
With 3:47 to go in the 1st half UK leads 29 to 27 with Buike going to the line to shot one. UK started out strong was up 19 to 10 but have gone to sleep and let Auburn back into it. Once again we have such a loud crown at Rupp. :roll: Auburn tied it at 27 before Buike got a layup to make it 29 to 27 and was fouled. GO CATS.
Misses the free throw and Young hits a three for Auburn. 30 to 29.
Hayes gets fouled.
Makes the first tied at 30.
Makes the second and UK up 31 to 30.
Timeout Auburn after UK begins to press.
A win tonight gives UK at least a tie for the SEC regular season.

Auburn scores up 32 to 31.
Rondo passes to Hayes for a layup 33 to 32 UK.
Auburn forced to take another timeout with 1:59 to go in the 1st half. GO CATS
Auburn misses a three and ROndo with the rebound.
Buike with the layup and he was fouled will go to the line for one free throw. UK 35 to 32.
Buike makes the free throw. UK 36 to 32.
Auburn misses and buike gets the board.
Rondo travels and turns it over.
Block by UK and Rondo trys to take it the length of the court but pulls up and UK takes a timeout with 8 seconds to go in the half.
Ball came in to Rondo and he passes to buike for a three no good rebound by Moss and misses the put back. UK 36 to 32 at the Half. Better play better in the second half. Auburn did appear to be getting tired. Go Cats.
This game is rather boring. I expected it out of UK. They have a huge game this Saturday. They need to get their heads out of their asses and start playing some ball.
Just like always they never get up for the little guys and thats what drives me crazy and causes them to get beat by teams like South Carolina.
Sorry I was watching the Duke game for a little while so I missed the start of the second half. UK is now up 45 to 39 with 16:20 to go. Ball with Auburn right now.
Rondo deflects the ball but it stays with Auburn. Watson takes a long two goes out of bounds to UK.
15:50 to go in the game UK up 45 to 39 Timeout.
Ball comes in to Rondo brings it down over to Buike to Hayes back to Buike up no good rebound for the Tigers and the break with Douglas laying it up and in. 45 to 41 UK.
Sparks to Rondo to buike to Rondo back to Spaarks over to buike then Hayes lays it up no good rebound to Brown.
Douglas with a three UK up 45 to 44. Looking bad again.
Sparks answers with a three Uk 48 to 44.
3 by Sparks
48-44 UK with 14:00 left
Young misses a three Brown with the rebound and Auburn controls. Sparks fouls and the ball stays with the Tigers. Douglas hits another three UK 48 to 47.
I really hate this game.......This is pathetic

Boys & Girls I just dont have any faith in the Cats anymore......
Sparks throws it away and the ball goes to the Tigers with 12:55 to go and a chance to take the lead.
Brown misses a three and Rondo gets the board. SParks shots a three no good but Buike back up and in. UK 50 to 47.