•  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Donald Trump = Dick Nixon
Bob Seger Wrote:He lost that confidence during the whole Benghazi/deleted email/ Bill & Loretta rendezvous circus.

He was laughable from that point on, evidenced at last weeks hearings.

We disagree, though I don't think any of this is relevant because it is NOT why President Trump fired Comey. Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery do not change the Nixonian parallel in this firing.
TheRealThing Wrote:The FBI doesn't do psychiatric work.

You are a perfect example, TRT, of why the FBI Director is a 10 year appointment, supposedly immune to Patti Partisan scandalizing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You are a perfect example, TRT, of why the FBI Director is a 10 year appointment, supposedly immune to Patti Partisan scandalizing.

Another of your endless string of dumbass statements...

If you read Comey's farewell letter to the FBI yesterday, he stated that the president had every right to terminate him for whatever reason he wanted...He even goes on to state that the president doesn't even have to have a reason..

And then you have idiots like you screaming and hollering injustice...

"injustice" over something democrats have been hollering for, for months, to boot.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We disagree, though I don't think any of this is relevant because it is NOT why President Trump fired Comey. Pretext, misdirection, "fluffery," and puffery do not change the Nixonian parallel in this firing.

Oh Bullshit Geraldo, a lack of public confidence has 100% to do with it.

You cant even come up with a legitimate argument..
So, Mexican Hat, was Comey lying when he said that Trump is not the target of an investigation?
Bob Seger Wrote:Oh Bullshit Geraldo, a lack of public confidence has 100% to do with it.

You cant even come up with a legitimate argument..

Gitback thinks he's wonderful, and in him Sombrero realizes the full extent of his audience. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Gitback thinks he's wonderful, and in him Sombrero realizes the full extent of his audience. :biggrin:
Geraldo probably has a second account so he can go back and "like" what he posts...Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:Geraldo probably has a second account so he can go back and "like" what he posts...Confusednicker:

I had the same thought. I mean it strains credulity when you're liking stuff like fluffery and puffery and Nixonian parallels. :thatsfunn
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I had the same thought. I mean it strains credulity when you're liking stuff like fluffery and puffery and Nixonian parallels. :thatsfunn

"fluffery and puffery"?
I can only imagine what that is.

I'll just bet that those two rascals frolic together in the autumn mist.... In a land called Honalee....By the sea!!
Here is the way this Trump/Russia lie has gone down.

1) - Trump can be sarcastic (which I like) and in so doing, he made the following statement back in July of 2016--- “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” A sentiment I shared BTW, but Dems ever on the hunt for anything which remotely resembles actual dirt, eagerly seized upon the ridiculous idea that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

Comey caused every Trump supporter to double down on said support when the circus that was the investigation into Hillary's scandals, was allowed to stand as the FBI's best effort in the matter. Nobody but the left bought it.

2) - Julian Assange releases thousands of sensitive and factual emails from the account of one John Podesta. An account for which BTW, he cooperatively if not idiotically provided the password to interested hackers. One does not need to be much of a hacker if he has the password IMHO.

The result of the 'releases' exposed some of Clinton's hypocrisies, and was a continuing source of embarrassment up until the day of the election. I will say this however, they meant almost nothing to me, in paying attention to her activities one wouldn't have required the Wikileak revelations to know the real Hillary. Nonetheless, frothing Dems began in ever increasing numbers to cast the shadow of doubt over Trump's surging campaign, alleging Russian collusion because he'd had the gall to make that now infamous quip.

Trump supporters voted for him because they'd had quite enough of the liberal monkey puke. Basically folks just finally woke up. But here we are again and "Cryin Chuck" is out there once again interloping on each American's integrity declaring that we all agree with him and are demanding a special prosecutor to investigate supposed Trump ties with Russia. What an epic lie.

3) - Then incredibly, Trump wins the election and dazed and vacuous Hillary supporters are in the streets screaming "Noooooo" over and over like true morons. Since that day the left has grasped at every possible straw, making every attempt to delegitimize the election. Maxine Waters has called for his impeachment nearly every day since November 8 and frankly, the entire Democrat Conference have been prosecuting sci-ops against the Administration and every American who voted for Trump from that time to boot. From hiring thugs to incite riot to fake news, it's a complete put-on.

The lies and innuendo have surpassed anything in history. And please forgive me for saying this, but I warned early on in the campaign, it was going to take a man with plenty of chin to persevere against a left which has completely lost it's soul. No lie, no distortion, no allege is too grievous to make in order to oust this President. They have rejected him from the outset and I believe they will do or say anything they must to see him out of the White House.

4) - Everybody, and I mean everybody to include even Diane Feinstein, has admitted albeit reluctantly, that there is zero evidence that Trump has any tie whatever with Russia. James Clapper, James Comey, John Brennan, in fact every notable government official whether we're speaking about the civilian side or the military side have ALL stated that there is no evidence of collusion.

But does that stop Cryin Chuck Schumer or any of the hundreds of desperate Democrats from publicly impuning this President for alleged clandestine ties to Russia? Nope. Now they're on to him demanding his financial records so they can sift through those.

5) - Dems are smart, I'll give them that much. They've made so many charges and repeated them so often that we now have a rash of so-called conservatives out there calling for Trump to make Merrick Garland the new head of the FBI, an act of capitulation and good will of course. In a word, UNBELIEVEABLE. I mean, if Republicans really believe that the Dems are being in any wise truthful, in any of this, then it is possible that the Dems have been right all along and Republicans really are stupid. As an example, I know John McCain certainly seems to be challenged along those lines.

The Dems are the ones who invented all this brouhaha founded on thin air, and as per usual, the Republicans are ready to completely roll over, again. Why in the name of common sense would we cede anything to a bunch of malice bearing losers whom the voter has just rejected. Let's recap, 'The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency,' were lost during the Obama tenure. To which the contrite Obama said; “I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Obama told ex-adviser David Axelrod for “The Axe Files” podcast.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/...obama.html

But having thusly digressed just a little, for crying out loud, THIS CHARGE OF RUSSIAN COLLUTION IS A RUSE!!! I'd bet Dems go home at night and pinch themselves as they try to accept how well this baloney has so far worked. In short, Democrats are demanding we taxpayers fund investigations to see if there is anything out there for them to investigate with regard to the present Administration. Enough, I got it. Dems are mad and they're never going to stop coming at DJT. That's why I say again, it's way past time to capitulate. If the Dems have to be run over in order for Republicans to govern let's get on with it. Cause if there is one thing I don't need any help with it's in understanding that if and when Dems ever get back in charge, they won't even consider Republicans to be worthwhile speed bumps.

Finally, Russia has attempted to affect the outcome of every Presidential election since 1968. But like the Iraq Resolution that "Cryin Chuck" and Hillary Clinton supported and made eloquent speeches on the Senate Floor in testament, but when it suddenly appeared to benefit them, they flip flopped because they saw opportunity. And so we see it here again with the firing of James Comey. Two weeks ago they hated and vilified him for his part in the past election. Now because it is politically expedient they just LOVE the guy. :please:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:"fluffery and puffery"?

I'll just bet that those two rascals frolic together in the autumn mist.... In a land called Honalee....By the sea!!

I'd prefer not to. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Here is the way this Trump/Russia lie has gone down.

1) - Trump can be sarcastic (which I like) and in so doing, he made the following statement back in July of 2016--- “Russia, if you’re listening, I hope you’re able to find the 30,000 emails that are missing,” A sentiment I shared BTW, but Dems ever on the hunt for anything which remotely resembles actual dirt, eagerly seized upon the ridiculous idea that Trump colluded with Russia to win the election.

Comey caused every Trump supporter to double down on said support when the circus that was the investigation into Hillary's scandals, was allowed to stand as the FBI's best effort in the matter. Nobody but the left bought it.

2) - Julian Assange releases thousands of sensitive and factual emails from the account of one John Podesta. An account for which BTW, he cooperatively if not idiotically provided the password to interested hackers. One does not need to be much of a hacker if he has the password IMHO.

The result of the 'releases' exposed some of Clinton's hypocrisies, and was a continuing source of embarrassment up until the day of the election. I will say this however, they meant almost nothing to me, in paying attention to her activities one wouldn't have required the Wikileak revelations to know the real Hillary. Nonetheless, frothing Dems began in ever increasing numbers to cast the shadow of doubt over Trump's surging campaign, alleging Russian collusion because he'd had the gall to make that now infamous quip.

Trump supporters voted for him because they'd had quite enough of the liberal monkey puke. Basically folks just finally woke up. But here we are again and "Cryin Chuck" is out there once again interloping on each American's integrity declaring that we all agree with him and are demanding a special prosecutor to investigate supposed Trump ties with Russia. What an epic lie.

3) - Then incredibly, Trump wins the election and dazed and vacuous Hillary supporters are in the streets screaming "Noooooo" over and over like true morons. Since that day the left has grasped at every possible straw, making every attempt to delegitimize the election. Maxine Waters has called for his impeachment nearly every day since November 8 and frankly, the entire Democrat Conference have been prosecuting sci-ops against the Administration and every American who voted for Trump from that time to boot. From hiring thugs to incite riot to fake news, it's a complete put-on.

The lies and innuendo have surpassed anything in history. And please forgive me for saying this, but I warned early on in the campaign, it was going to take a man with plenty of chin to persevere against a left which has completely lost it's soul. No lie, no distortion, no allege is too grievous to make in order to oust this President. They have rejected him from the outset and I believe they will do or say anything they must to see him out of the White House.

4) - Everybody, and I mean everybody to include even Diane Feinstein, has admitted albeit reluctantly, that there is zero evidence that Trump has any tie whatever with Russia. James Clapper, James Comey, John Brennan, in fact every notable government official whether we're speaking about the civilian side or the military side have ALL stated that there is no evidence of collusion.

But does that stop Cryin Chuck Schumer or any of the hundreds of desperate Democrats from publicly impuning this President for alleged clandestine ties to Russia? Nope. Now they're on to him demanding his financial records so they can sift through those.

5) - Dems are smart, I'll give them that much. They've made so many charges and repeated them so often that we now have a rash of so-called conservatives out there calling for Trump to make Merrick Garland the new head of the FBI, an act of capitulation and good will of course. In a word, UNBELIEVEABLE. I mean, if Republicans really believe that the Dems are being in any wise truthful, in any of this, then it is possible that the Dems have been right all along and Republicans really are stupid. As an example, I know John McCain certainly seems to be challenged along those lines.

The Dems are the ones who invented all this brouhaha founded on thin air, and as per usual, the Republicans are ready to completely roll over, again. Why in the name of common sense would we cede anything to a bunch of malice bearing losers whom the voter has just rejected. Let's recap, 'The grand total: a net loss of 1,042 state and federal Democratic posts, including congressional and state legislative seats, governorships and the presidency,' were lost during the Obama tenure. To which the contrite Obama said; “I am confident in this vision because I’m confident that if I had run again and articulated it, I think I could’ve mobilized a majority of the American people to rally behind it,” Obama told ex-adviser David Axelrod for “The Axe Files” podcast.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2016/12/...obama.html

But having thusly digressed just a little, for crying out loud, THIS CHARGE OF RUSSIAN COLLUTION IS A RUSE!!! I'd bet Dems go home at night and pinch themselves as they try to accept how well this baloney has so far worked. In short, Democrats are demanding we taxpayers fund investigations to see if there is anything out there for them to investigate with regard to the present Administration. Enough, I got it. Dems are mad and they're never going to stop coming at DJT. That's why I say again, it's way past time to capitulate. If the Dems have to be run over in order for Republicans to govern let's get on with it. Cause if there is one thing I don't need any help with it's in understanding that if and when Dems ever get back in charge, they won't even consider Republicans to be worthwhile speed bumps.

Finally, Russia has attempted to affect the outcome of every Presidential election since 1968. But like the Iraq Resolution that "Cryin Chuck" and Hillary Clinton supported and made eloquent speeches on the Senate Floor in testament, but when it suddenly appeared to benefit them, they flip flopped because they saw opportunity. And so we see it here again with the firing of James Comey. Two weeks ago they hated and vilified him for his part in the past election. Now because it is politically expedient they just LOVE the guy. :please:

Thank you for your brief remarks.

"Collution"? What parlance is that? Is that smog in a city?

Love Comey? Please, Kellyanne: the sitting President, changing story hourly, fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
TheRealThing Wrote:I had the same thought. I mean it strains credulity when you're liking stuff like fluffery and puffery and Nixonian parallels. :thatsfunn

Warm shower pals: Puffery and Fluffery: watch that wash rag, girls.
Bob Seger Wrote:"fluffery and puffery"?

"Why did you fire Comey?"

"Puff. Magic Dragon. See it, run? He's my new FBI Director.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Thank you for your brief remarks.

"Collution"? What parlance is that? Is that smog in a city?

Love Comey? Please, Kellyanne: the sitting President, changing story hourly, fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.

Since seemingly you may be able to in some alien fashion, loosely relate between reality and television/movie scripts, I will attempt to communicate with you on that sublevel.

In 'Star Trek' Scotty says the following, "She is one well-endowed lady. I'd like to get my hands on her "ample nacelles," if you pardon the engineering parlance."

Are you with me here? the only part of his line which is considered 'parlance,' are two words, which BTW in the movie script are in quotes, those two words being "ample nacelles." Now, having been in the Air Force, I knew nacelles are engine housings mounted outside of the fuselage. And as such nacelles are in the very specific parlance of aeronautics, or in this case space travel.

DEFINITION: par·lance.
[ˈpärləns]
NOUN

"a particular way of speaking or using words, especially a way common to those with a particular job or interest:"

Hence the oft used term "legal parlance" for example.

And of course all of this is not intended to in any way detract from your thunder, though it is the only time as I am aware of your having been right at any point in all of your indoctrinated parrotings, but you got me. Even though I had clearly spelled the same word right 3 times in that very post, I tupo'd. Oh woe is me, caught in another spelling error by Sombrero.

It really means not much to me that you cannot accept the reality of the Dem inspired Trump/Russia follies. Your weak protestations do however, afford me yet another opportunity to point out a more sensible progression of the whole affair. And again, thanks for the opportunity to set you straight.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Somehow, TRT, you are coming across as a little pitiful. Straining out gnats, strutting about all puffed up, still unable to accept that President Trump fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his campaign, his associates. Nixonian.

As for "parlance," you are coming across as that hair-in-a-big-bun grammar teacher who focuses on language as defined in text books, ignoring language as used in common vernacular, or the parlance of the times.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

Somehow, TRT, you are coming across as a little pitiful. Straining out gnats, strutting about all puffed up, still unable to accept that President Trump fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his campaign, his associates. Nixonian.

As for "parlance," you are coming across as that hair-in-a-big-bun grammar teacher who focuses on language as defined in text books, ignoring language as used in common vernacular, or the parlance of the times.

As I have pointed out repeatedly, I do not expect to convince you. Nor would I expect you to be gracious when you are so often wrong. You provide a very stark contrast and for that I am beholden.

But you might want to ask Comey about whether he was investigating Trump. It seems that he didn't know it if he was. And as for parlance you're wrong, and frankly, if you hadn't misused the word again I would have let it slide. Only then did I cite overwhelming proof, but hey, in reading your posts and various psychological diagnoses, it may well be that you suffer from something called Cognitive Dissonance. "People who can't admit that they are wrong or made a mistake in spite of overwhelming facts and evidence, that they are wrong; that is Cognitive Dissonance" Might want to look into it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:As I have pointed out repeatedly, I do not expect to convince you. Nor would I expect you to be gracious when you are so often wrong. You provide a very stark contrast and for that I am beholden.

But you might want to ask Comey about whether he was investigating Trump. It seems that he didn't know it if he was. And as for parlance you're wrong, and frankly, if you hadn't misused the word again I would have let it slide. Only then did I cite overwhelming proof, but hey, in reading your posts and various psychological diagnoses, it may well be that you suffer from something called Cognitive Dissonance. "People who can't admit that they are wrong or made a mistake in spite of overwhelming facts and evidence, that they are wrong; that is Cognitive Dissonance" Might want to look into it.

And, Chauntecleer, I expect you to spread the ol' feathers and strut about BGR in colossal, ego-swollen GOP tribalism. I commend you on your attention to not disappointing.

Let's say President Trump really was "just amazed" at the uproar and indignation of his firing of Comey. If that is true (it's not), then Forrest has a long lost brother: Donald Gump.

The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Nixonian.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:And, Chauntecleer, I expect you to spread the ol' feathers and strut about BGR in colossal, ego-swollen GOP tribalism. I commend you on your attention to not disappointing.

Let's say President Trump really was "just amazed" at the uproar and indignation of his firing of Comey. If that is true (it's not), then Forrest has a long lost brother: Donald Gump.

The sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, and his campaign. Nixonian.

Oh we are no birds of a feather I freely concede. Still though, better to be Chauntecleer and suffer some small resentment, than the ridiculous Henny Penny who deals in babble and can manage only wild eyed surmise and the allegiance of Gitback.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well now Geraldo, how about this,

Ultra liberal Dennis Kucinich says "if Barack Obama had fired James Comey like he should have, this would not be an issue".

But as always, I'm sure you'll have some dumbass reply that makes no sense at all.
Bob Seger Wrote:Well now Geraldo, how about this,

Ultra liberal Dennis Kucinich says "if Barack Obama had fired James Comey like he should have, this would not be an issue".

But as always, I'm sure you'll have some dumbass reply that makes no sense at all.

Other than a few exceptions, Obama was very careful to place only true believers in important positions. By way of exception were two former Secretaries of Defense, Robert Gates and Leon Panetta. The books they wrote about their experience were scathing criticisms of the Obama White House. Once mercifully separated from ideological servitude, many a 'former' official of the era unleashed pent up contempt for the man and his policies. But to your point, Dennis Kucinich is so liberal in fact, that I can barely stand to listen to him. And Obama proved to be too much for even his taste.

If Comey had not been on board with the Obama agenda he'd have no doubt suffered the same fate as Gates and Panetta. For example we know despite the wagon circling, that voter fraud is a problem in this country but was ignored by the last administration.
EXERPT---
"Public Interest Legal Foundation President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams worked in the civil rights division of the Justice Department during the George W. Bush administration and the beginning of Obama’s first term. He told WND and Radio America this focus is long overdue.

“We know of election crimes that have gone on in the last seven years, one after another after another, that the federal government never prosecuted and never investigated, never did anything about and creating this Wild West atmosphere with voter fraudsters,” Adams said."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/doj-whistlebl...h6EuECa.99
So in posing the same question Lou Dobbs did, how many cases of voter fraud did the Comey FBI prosecute? How many of those inciting riot, and destruction of public property were prosecuted?

According to the reporting I have seen on the matter, Comey was certainly a team player. And frankly, who can really say that Obama really supported Hillary per the media portrayal? It's just as likely that he vacillated until the last minute about truly supporting her. Let's see, Bernie the mad socialist, or the caustic maiden? Such a tough call, but in the end it most likely boiled down to Valerie Jarrett's recommendation. At any rate owing to conflicting signals, an uncertain Comey may have just been walking the middle ground, being 'pushed' into the guise of investigations against Clinton by FOX News and determined conservative media sites. I know one thing, when Obama was being criticized early in his first term he didn't hesitate to lean on one William Jefferson Clinton to help bail him out of it. Watch it for yourself from the joint Obama/Clinton news conference of December 2010.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-walk...cle/522114

Just as certainly, Clinton did not hesitate to lean on Obama amid the swirling rumors and daily news stories during the final stages of the campaign. Stepping back, there were only a relative few who even amid the septic backwash of unflattering and daily Clinton expose's, thought she could lose yet another election. But she did and in the home stretch no less, and I am ecstatic. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Other than a few exceptions, Obama was very careful to place only true believers in important positions. By way of exception were two former Secretaries of Defense, Robert Gates and Leon Panetta. The books they wrote about their experience were scathing criticisms of the Obama White House. Once mercifully separated from ideological servitude, many a 'former' official of the era unleashed pent up contempt for the man and his policies. But to your point, Dennis Kucinich is so liberal in fact, that I can barely stand to listen to him. And Obama proved to be too much for even his taste.

If Comey had not been on board with the Obama agenda he'd have no doubt suffered the same fate as Gates and Panetta. For example we know despite the wagon circling, that voter fraud is a problem in this country but was ignored by the last administration.
EXERPT---
"Public Interest Legal Foundation President and General Counsel J. Christian Adams worked in the civil rights division of the Justice Department during the George W. Bush administration and the beginning of Obama’s first term. He told WND and Radio America this focus is long overdue.

“We know of election crimes that have gone on in the last seven years, one after another after another, that the federal government never prosecuted and never investigated, never did anything about and creating this Wild West atmosphere with voter fraudsters,” Adams said."
Read more at http://www.wnd.com/2017/05/doj-whistlebl...h6EuECa.99
So in posing the same question Lou Dobbs did, how many cases of voter fraud did the Comey FBI prosecute? How many of those inciting riot, and destruction of public property were prosecuted?

According to the reporting I have seen on the matter, Comey was certainly a team player. And frankly, who can really say that Obama really supported Hillary per the media portrayal? It's just as likely that he vacillated until the last minute about truly supporting her. Let's see, Bernie the mad socialist, or the caustic maiden? Such a tough call, but in the end it most likely boiled down to Valerie Jarrett's recommendation. At any rate owing to conflicting signals, an uncertain Comey may have just been walking the middle ground, being 'pushed' into the guise of investigations against Clinton by FOX News and determined conservative media sites. I know one thing, when Obama was being criticized early in his first term he didn't hesitate to lean on one William Jefferson Clinton to help bail him out of it. Watch it for yourself from the joint Obama/Clinton news conference of December 2010.
http://www.weeklystandard.com/obama-walk...cle/522114

Just as certainly, Clinton did not hesitate to lean on Obama amid the swirling rumors and daily news stories during the final stages of the campaign. Stepping back, there were only a relative few who even amid the septic backwash of unflattering and daily Clinton expose's, thought she could lose yet another election. But she did and in the home stretch no less, and I am ecstatic. :biggrin:
It just goes to show how far out in left field that Geraldo is...When you even have a guy so liberal (Kucinich) that it makes you so sick to your stomach that you cant stand to listen to him, it doesn't take much to figure out that the type of BS that Geraldo is spouting off, is exactly nothing but pure BS.

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to figure out that if Obama had any integrity at all, he would have gotten rid of Comey a LONG time ago. But then we are talking common sense vs. Geraldo... I think we all know that's never going to homogenize to begin with.

Kudos to Donald Trump!!

And of course democrats are going to ignore voter fraud...Every vote accounted for in that manner is a democratic vote.
Here's another gem from an idiot democrat.

Maxine Waters in now saying that she would have supported Barack Obama firing Comey but not Donald Trump doing it....What kind of sense does that make? Of course we are talking about Maxine Waters.

How is it possible to have a dumber all star lineup than the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, and Charlie Rangle.
Bob Seger Wrote:It just goes to show how far out in left field that Geraldo is...When you even have a guy so liberal (Kucinich) that it makes you so sick to your stomach that you cant stand to listen to him, it doesn't take much to figure out that the type of BS that Geraldo is spouting off, is exactly nothing but pure BS.

It doesn't take a whole lot of common sense to figure out that if Obama had any integrity at all, he would have gotten rid of Comey a LONG time ago. But then we are talking common sense vs. Geraldo... I think we all know that's never going to homogenize to begin with.

Kudos to Donald Trump!!

And of course democrats are going to ignore voter fraud...Every vote accounted for in that manner is a democratic vote.

It takes an uncommon level of tribalism to spend VOLUMINOUS "yakkity-yak" wondering down the path of misdirection, the avenue of diversion, the road of untruths, when the simple truth remains: a sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. This tweet-drunk President now threatens to do away with press briefings, seeks to intimidate Comey (a potential witness so possibly illegal), and claims it's all a colluded attempt to take him down. And here, on BGR, in full view of everybody, with no shame, but, in fact, a sort of gleeful bravado, a couple of folks who claim to have fought to defend freedom, who claim to revere the Constitution, defend all of this shameful display. Tribalism.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It takes an uncommon level of tribalism to spend VOLUMINOUS "yakkity-yak" wondering down the path of misdirection, the avenue of diversion, the road of untruths, when the simple truth remains: a sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. This tweet-drunk President now threatens to do away with press briefings, seeks to intimidate Comey (a potential witness so possibly illegal), and claims it's all a colluded attempt to take him down. And here, on BGR, in full view of everybody, with no shame, but, in fact, a sort of gleeful bravado, a couple of folks who claim to have fought to defend freedom, who claim to revere the Constitution, defend all of this shameful display. Tribalism.

Just exactly like I predicted...Members of your own party confirms exactly what I said and I give you two examples. Yet here comes Geraldo back with the exact same level of stupidity..Proof that you nut jobs still cant figure out how Trump got elected..

GO TRUMP!!
Bob Seger Wrote:Here's another gem from an idiot democrat.

Maxine Waters in now saying that she would have supported Barack Obama firing Comey but not Donald Trump doing it....What kind of sense does that make? Of course we are talking about Maxine Waters.

How is it possible to have a dumber all star lineup than the likes of Maxine Waters, Nancy Pelosi, Diane Feinstein, Debbie Wasserman-Shultz, and Charlie Rangle.

Bob, who often vents about how liberals (his kid's college professors, etc.) think they are smarter than him, and yet, constantly, and at ad nauseum, spews the venom of his assumed "common sense" and practical intelligence superiority, calling people "dumbass" and "junior," etc. It all seems the ramblings of a super sensitive, angry, bile-laden tribal fellow.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just exactly like I predicted...Members of your own party confirms exactly what I said and I give you two examples. Yet here comes Geraldo back with the exact same level of stupidity..Proof that you nut jobs still cant figure out how Trump got elected..

GO TRUMP!!

Trump, his associates, his campaign ran a better race, speaking to folks who were angry and who felt the country was being pulled out from under their feet. These efforts were really focused in key states that Hillary, unwisely, sort of ignored. He ran a good, smart campaign, understanding the political climate. Having said that, it has ABSOLUTELY NOTHING to do with the FACT that a sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign. Nixonian.
⬆⬆ This poster has NOWHERE suggested that a, say, Maxine Waters or Chuck Schumer or Barack Obama be morally or intellectually superior to a John McCain or a Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump. NOWHERE have I suggested that Democrats are somehow above scandal and misdirection and, yes, "fluffery" and puffery. Because that would be tribalistic fantasy. Yet, and still, NONE of this is relevant to this single, undisputed FACT: a sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign.
He fired a man who he says told him that he was not personally under investigation...Your having a little trouble with that part of it.

Do you have evidence yourself? If not you are just farting in the wind. Again.

Thru 10 months of "investigating" no one can come up with one single thing that indicates that there is any form of "collusion" on.

ZERO. ZILCH. NADA.

But hear you are still howling at the moon, not knowing a danged thing that you are howling about.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆⬆ This poster has NOWHERE suggested that a, say, Maxine Waters or Chuck Schumer or Barack Obama be morally or intellectually superior to a John McCain or a Mitch McConnell or Donald Trump. NOWHERE have I suggested that Democrats are somehow above scandal and misdirection and, yes, "fluffery" and puffery. Because that would be tribalistic fantasy. Yet, and still, NONE of this is relevant to this single, undisputed FACT: a sitting President fired the FBI Director who was investigating him, his associates, his campaign.

Uh, that one is a member of the other party to begin with.
  •  Previous
  • 4(current)
  • Next