Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
No school Floyd County
No school rest of the week in Floyd County. I believe because of the FLU.
r u sure a dog didnt piss in the road b/c normaly the get out for that
Well I didn't get out and smell it but you could be right on that assumption.
I guess they will be in school till june this year lol
shew y didnt u WE its fun lol

no they will still find some way to get out b-4 us lol
I live floyd county. lol

i cant believe they got out again.
LOL U DO DONT U HA
I live in Pike County..I was hopin we could get out the rest of the week...there's like over 100 people a day absent at my school
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:shew y didnt u WE its fun lol

no they will still find some way to get out b-4 us lol
HAHA...them gettin out before you....what about youall gettin out before us?? You know that we ALWAYS go to school no matter what but yet youall ALWAYS get out before us....always a big piss off at Pikeville :?
I cant stand how they get so many calamity (spelling not sure on?) days and we get none
if im not mistaken they get 15
just a piss off to me lol
You all got out about a week before us last year, I remember because it was during the baseball tournament over there. Plus we bank time...Do you all do that?
we havent got out of school b-4 pikeville in years i know we havent in like the past 7 Beef lol yeah and the only reason we get out this yr b-4 u all do is b/c we go to school and leave school later tell ur administration to do that mayb they'll see the light ha
I wish UK was in the Floyd County District.
FLOYD COUNTY NEVER GOES TO SCHOOL!! GRRRRRRRRRRRR! I'm always in class down here!
i dont think they have been to school in like 3 weeks lol
Makes me miss high school lol.. I don't think we ever went my senior year lol
Yeah that's one of the main things about HS I miss...we got out of school ALL the time.
Haha i still am in high school and never go...
ah well i have to years left in it and i cant wait to get out but appearently the ppl who are out liked it ok so i might just enjoy myself till i am out
i cant wait to get in to college
Yes enjoy the stress free high school while you can.
no i dont have stress free high school trust me it gives me alot of stress especialy news paper
SURPRISE SURPRISE, Floyd Co. always gets out
I love listening to people at Pike Central complain about Floyd County getting out.
Pike Co. gets 12 calamity(?) days if i'm not mistaken.
But boy do I wish i lived in Floyd.