Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much longer will UK let it go on???
I know this site is meant for High School Basketball but, some UK talk won't hurt. I just got through watching the UK vs LSU game tonight. The 1st half was pitiful. Then, the secound the cats went on a run. They shouldn't have needed to. This LSU team is NO GOOD without Big Baby and still isn't that good with him. then the Alabama game they lost was the most horrible collage game I have ever seen. Both teams looked like nothing. If UK would have lost tonight it would be 2 L's in a row at RUPP and 4 in a row overall. If they don't make it to the final four this year (which is very likely) it will be the longest in UK's history that they haven't been to the final four. So, how much longer will UK's AD sit around and watch the tradition of UK basketball go down the drain?
UK has a good team, but they need a new coach and better recruits next year if they want to see another NCAA national title.
Could we beat this poor dead horse anymore?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
i do believe everyone has bashed kentucky as much as they could, i mean i hate that their doin bad but how many posts has been on this website bashing Tubby and University of kentucky this year.
The number of post that are anti tubby would be a little less than the number of licks it take to reach the center of a charms blow pop.

As far as bashing them as much as they can, i would say you may not remember Eddie Sutton, that was when the rumor was running state wide that UK was going to hire a coach from China, his name Wen Won Soon.

Eddie Sutton and Tubby actually have 2 similarities that may cause as much of the heat the Tubby has on him that people really havent discussed.

The slow deliberate style, defense first then worry about the shot.
And the fact that both gave scholarship to point guards who were their sons. Sean and Saul, both boys placed heat on their fathers.
Nice post Doc as always!
Great post Doc. You hit the nail squarely on the head with that one.

Tubby is laughing all the way to the bank (see contract). This crap will go on either until his contract expires in 4 years or until the vault won't hold anymore. UK fans will have to endure this type of entertainment as long as there's an OTS on the bench.
I think its time for the program to make a coaching change. However, the only way this will happen is if the big time boosters get together in the back room of Malones and decide THEY want Tubby to leave.
I think its time for the program to make a coaching change. However, the only way this will happen is if the big time boosters get together in the back room of Malones and decide THEY want Tubby to leave.
[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...andRoy.jpg]

....pretty much sums up the situation at UK. He's got the job as long as he wants it.
[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...andRoy.jpg]

....pretty much sums up the situation at UK. He's got the job as long as he wants it.
Actually that picture doesnt some up anything. Its something that some idiot photoshopped to try and help their agenda.
Actually that picture doesnt some up anything. Its something that some idiot photoshopped to try and help their agenda.
Doc Holliday Wrote:The number of post that are anti tubby would be a little less than the number of licks it take to reach the center of a charms blow pop.

Doc......As long as TubbyBall is continued being played in Lexington, there'll be anti Tubby posts, not just here but all over Big Blue Nation. Actually, this board is quite mild compared to others.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:[Image: http://i2.photobucket.com/albums/y46/Cro...andRoy.jpg]

Oh yes, that pretty much sums it up. :thatsfunn Gimme a break.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
barnhardt will not get rid of tubby until the big money donors start threatening to withhold there money until something is done
The Fan Wrote:barnhardt will not get rid of tubby until the big money donors start threatening to withhold there money until something is done

Agreed
If the "Big Blue Nation" wanted to get rid of Tubby why not plant some money in a pop open Emery Freight Box and mail it to a recruit.........Oops forgot, that was another situation...........JK