Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Netanyahu:"Israel has never had and never will have...."
Bob Seger Wrote:Now I get it...I bet you and your little friend whisper those sweet nuthins in each others ears during one of those , uh..uh..."special moments".

The smeller's the feller I reckon. That would be you. You know what to put on. Wait, maybe you don't: the dunce cap.
Just here to witness another beautiful day of liberal butt hurt.

Still your potus :biggrin:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Just here to witness another beautiful day of liberal butt hurt.

Aint he the just the neatest, gut?

You can always tell if a fella's in love...They have that special glow about them....when they start quoting poetry, and say those special little things, you just know it's that little thing they call, puppy love.
Bob Seger Wrote:Aint he the just the neatest, gut?

You can always tell if a fella's in love...They have that special glow about them....when they start quoting poetry, and say those special little things, you just know it's that little thing they call, puppy love.

Put on the cap. As for sweet nothings, wouldn't that be you and "Gut"? Too easy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Put on the cap. As for sweet nothings, wouldn't that be you and "Gut"? Too easy.

Naw, you're the rhyme master and you're the one with that special little glow about you tonight.

Come on now big fella, don't be bashful, we can tell.Confusedhh:
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, you're the rhyme master and you're the one with that special little glow about you tonight.

Come on now big fella, don't be bashful, we can tell.Confusedhh:

You know what to do, wait, you might not. Check to see if "Gut" has it: no, no, you still do. Put it on, Skid Row.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You know what to do, wait, you might not. Check to see if "Gut" has it: no, no, you still do. Put it on, Skid Row.

I'll just bet you play hard to get like that with NEWARK too?
Bob Seger Wrote:I'll just bet you play hard to get like that with NEWARK too?

I know you've been looking. It's on your head.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I know you've been looking. It's on your head.

Hey don't be gettin all mad, all I know is what NEWARK wrote about you on the wall in the men's room at the Y..
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey don't be gettin all mad, all I know is what NEWARK wrote about you on the wall in the men's room at the Y..

Let's see, what was it, that word, ah, yes, "perverse": and now for a wasted amount of posts you have chased your own tail and accusation. You are a good laugh. Mad? Once again, thou flatterest thyself, but it is amusing.
Is it true that you let NEWARK french kiss you on the first date?.....It's on the wall..Just wonderin if he was just bein boastful? You know how young boys like to brag about their conquests.
Bob Seger Wrote:Is it true that you let NEWARK french kiss you on the first date?.....It's on the wall..Just wonderin if he was just bein boastful? You know how young boys like to brag about their conquests.

Wow, being able to put on the cap while chasing one's tail? Impressive.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Wow, being able to put on the cap while chasing one's tail? Impressive.

He even wrote your phone number on the wall: For a good time call 1(800) HOT-STUF
There was a parrot
who sat on the wall.
With great interest,
he watched Bob fall.

Bob chased his tail
as his bluster grew,
and the parrot spoke,
"Bob you know what to do."

But Bob looked puzzled,
a confused old chap,
so the parrot cried out,
"Bob! Put on your cap!"
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:There was a parrot
who sat on the wall.
With great interest,
he watched Bob fall.

Bob chased his tail
as his bluster grew,
and the parrot spoke,
"Bob you know what to do."

But Bob looked puzzled,
a confused old chap,
so the parrot cried out,
"Bob! Put on your cap!"

It aint no wonder he calls you the greatest lover he's ever had.

Let us all in a secret though, Geraldo...Was he as good as GITBACK?Confusedhh:
Bob Seger Wrote:It aint no wonder he calls you the greatest lover he's ever had.

Let us all in a secret though, Geraldo...Was he as good as GITBACK?Confusedhh:

"Bob! Put on your cap!"
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Bob, put on your cap!"

Come on now, It'll be our little secret...How did NEWARK stack up? Which one is really "the boss"?
Bob Seger Wrote:Come on now, It'll be our little secret...How did NEWARK stack up?

"Bob! Put on your cap!"
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Just here to witness another beautiful day of liberal butt hurt.

My sentiment exactly. Let's see now, Trump will be in there until January 20, 2024, and the next 8 years after that will feature President Mike Pence. That means 'The Sombrero Loop Express,' will be doomed to make the same meaningless circles until the year 2032. By that time the 'fog of foolishness' still stinking up the air from the cowardly policies of the Obama administration, will be as weak as the perverse, pot-party-logic in which they find paternity. Not to mention the fact that the SC will be delivered safely out of the hands of the liberal juris-mushrooms for decades to come, and that San Fran Nan and her band of merry Munchkins will be retired into historical irrelevance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:Aint he the just the neatest, gut?

Oh, its glorious.
I cant tell you the last time I read one of the three stooges post on here, but I can tell from the exclamation points and all caps that they are often butt hurt Confusednicker:

They still got almost 8 years of hoping Russia was involved :hilarious:
TheRealThing Wrote:My sentiment exactly. Let's see now, Trump will be in there until January 20, 2024, and the next 8 years after that will feature President Mike Pence. That means 'The Sombrero Loop Express,' will be doomed to make the same meaningless circles until the year 2032. By that time the 'fog of foolishness' still stinking up the air from the cowardly policies of the Obama administration, will be as weak as the perverse, pot-party-logic in which they find paternity. Not to mention the fact that the SC will be delivered safely out of the hands of the liberal juris-mushrooms for decades to come, and that San Fran Nan and her band of merry Munchkins will be retired into historical irrelevance.

By the time Trump leaves office, somebrero boy will have 14000 likes on his post from gitback coach :hilarious:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:By the time Trump leaves office, somebrero boy will have 14000 likes on his post from gitback coach :hilarious:
Gitback coach is going to need a new mouse before long. That left button has got to be showing some wear.
Gitback is Sombrero's alternate identity....I'm convinced of it.

Gitback is shy and closeted while Sombrero is the epitome of the school yard bully.
⬆ I am content to wait for the finding of the special counsel.

⬆'2 All the waxing of a peacock TRT certainly makes the inevitable waning more enjoyable.

⬆'3 Again with the counting of raised hands?
Ballmom1 Wrote:Gitback is Sombrero's alternate identity....I'm convinced of it.

Gitback is shy and closeted while Sombrero is the epitome of the school yard bully.

Ah, dearest Ballmom, not a fan of rough and tumble debate? Swim away, wee tadpole, swim away. I hope you aren't employed by the healthcare industry in the 5th Congressional.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I am content to wait for the finding of the special counsel.

⬆'2 All the waxing of a peacock TRT certainly makes the inevitable waning more enjoyable.

⬆'3 Again with the counting of raised hands?

1 - Confident that your fellow septic tank surface divers, will find something down there even after 9 months of 17 federal agencies' best efforts under the adroit leadership of your hero? Let's see if you can hold your breath till 2032.

2 - Keep trying, odds alone favor your chances of winning at least one debate point.

3 - Again with the lack of substance other than, FEELINGS----?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I. I have confidence that the special counsel will get at the truth. If that truth leaves President Trump untainted by obstruction of justice, so be it. If that truth proves him unfit to remain President, do be it.

2. You just can't help throwing those hands in the air and casting those eyes up to an uncaring ceiling, can you? Bless your little heart.

3. "Substance" is in the eye of the beholder, as you unswervingly prove, point by point, debate by debate, time after time.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, dearest Ballmom, not a fan of rough and tumble debate? Swim away, wee tadpole, swim away. I hope you aren't employed by the healthcare industry in the 5th Congressional.

Poor sad little snowflake.
Ballmom1 Wrote:Poor sad little snowflake.

Ah, Ballmom, I see you are warming to the scrum now. Good for you, dear. Good for you. I guess we can continue to expect your "prince of morals" reasoning for the "multiple marriage," genital grasping, screw my creditors don?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I. I have confidence that the special counsel will get at the truth. If that truth leaves President Trump untainted by obstruction of justice, so be it. If that truth proves him unfit to remain President, do be it.

2. You just can't help throwing those hands in the air and casting those eyes up to an uncaring ceiling, can you? Bless your little heart.

3. "Substance" is in the eye of the beholder, as you unswervingly prove, point by point, debate by debate, time after time.

Ladies and gentlemen, I give you relativism in its pure form.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]