Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey: Does The Man Wear Pink Panties from Victoria's Secret?
Comey to Diane Feinstein: "I dont know, maybe if I were stronger".

Do what? And this is the man that headed up the FBI?
Bob Seger Wrote:Comey to Diane Feinstein: "I dont know, maybe if I were stronger".

Do what? And this is the man that headed up the FBI?

"Loretta Lynch told me not to call the Hillary Clinton email probe an investigation. That confused me and gave me a queasy feeling." Sickening
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The man should be forced to wear one of those P-hats. I am sure that Ashley Judd could hook him up with one.
Donald Trump: "When you got money, you just grab 'em by the Virginia." = Virtue

Jim Comey: "I backed away from standing up to the President in the Oval Office." = a Virginia Trump should have grabbed.

Oh yeah, you folk are all class, just exemplary Churchians. This thread actually approaches "basket of deploreables" territory.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Donald Trump: "When you got money, you just grab 'em by the Virginia." = Virtue

Jim Comey: "I backed away from standing up to the President in the Oval Office." = a Virginia Trump should have grabbed.

Oh yeah, you folk are all class, just exemplary Churchians. This thread actually approaches "basket of deploreables" territory.

Certifiable
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Certifiable

So says Patti Partisan, El Capitan Bullcrappaloosa
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Donald Trump: "When you got money, you just grab 'em by the Virginia." = Virtue

TheRealThing Wrote:Certifiable

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:So says Patti Partisan, El Capitan Bullcrappaloosa

BTW, I had college level anatomy and physiology, but I guess I missed the day the Prof went over the VIRGINIA. What is that anyway? I did know they had great bass fishing down there. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And you are a proven pathological liar, so what's your point?

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't shop at Victoria's Secret, as well.
TheRealThing Wrote:BTW, I had college level anatomy and physiology, but I guess I missed the day the Prof went over the VIRGINIA. What is that anyway? I did know they had great bass fishing down there. :biggrin:

You apparently missed a lot of days.
Bob Seger Wrote:And you are a proven pathological liar, so what's your point?

I wouldn't be surprised if you don't shop at Victoria's Secret, as well.

We'll see, dunce cap. Time will tell.

I'm surprised you're so worried about underwear, Bob.
⬆ Better get Trump Jr. back on message: a cover up is only as strong as its weakest link.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You apparently missed a lot of days.

Quoth the parrot, when proven wrong just make believe it isn't true. Everybody will buy it, yeah, that's the ticket.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We'll see, dunce cap. Time will tell.

We got a frothing moron on here rooting for known liars and expatriots to overthrow our government, while calling solid Americans dunce caps. What you do is not politics, nor is it good clean back and forth. I could never get this lucky, but what a trip it would be to watch how you'd tone it down were you in Bob's presence.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Quoth the parrot, when proven wrong just make believe it isn't true. Everybody will buy it, yeah, that's the ticket.

I've known "Edna Prude's" before. I'm sure you won't be the last. The concept is fairly easy: author and persona are not the same. You'll get it eventually.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I've known "Edna Prude's" before. I'm sure you won't be the last. The concept is fairly easy: author and persona are not the same. You'll get it eventually.

Oh I get it alright, you got terminal hocker on the doorknob syndrome. I got news for you, you can keep it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Oh I get it alright, you got terminal hocker on the doorknob syndrome. I got news for you, you can keep it.

Here's some news: when politics wags faith, integrity is compromised. In days and weeks and months to come, we'll have ample example to discuss that very thing. Tick tock tick tock, TRT.
TheRealThing Wrote:We got a frothing moron on here rooting for known liars and expatriots to overthrow our government, while calling solid Americans dunce caps. What you do is not politics, nor is it good clean back and forth. I could never get this lucky, but what a trip it would be to watch how you'd tone it down were you in Bob's presence.

Had you been following along, Nose, you would have seen where the "dunce cap" arose and in what context. However, since you seldom bother with context, being a prooftexter through and through, it doesn't much matter.

And, TRT, the fact you've never heard an anatomical reference to "Virginia" or "Miss Virginia," only furthers my concern you are, indeed, Edna Prude.

Tone it down? What, are you fourteen?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Had you been following along, Nose, you would have seen where the "dunce cap" arose and in what context. However, since you seldom bother with context, being a prooftexter through and through, it doesn't much matter.

And, TRT, the fact you've never heard an anatomical reference to "Virginia" or "Miss Virginia," only furthers my concern you are, indeed, Edna Prude.

Hmm, then that would make you, what, "nine" ?
TheRealThing Wrote:We got a frothing moron on here rooting for known liars and expatriots to overthrow our government, while calling solid Americans dunce caps. What you do is not politics, nor is it good clean back and forth. I could never get this lucky, but what a trip it would be to watch how you'd tone it down were you in Bob's presence.

"Pink Panties Patti" wouldn't have the guts, TRT.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We'll see, dunce cap. Time will tell.

When you and Comey flaunt it as glaringly as what you two little fairies do, it's kinda like you two are a couple of neon signs.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Had you been following along, Nose, you would have seen where the "dunce cap" arose and in what context. However, since you seldom bother with context, being a prooftexter through and through, it doesn't much matter.

I don't believe you, you'd have led with that instead of what you've already said. No I haven't heard that because it's another load of bull.

But no, the tone it down was a nice way of saying you'd all but be on your knees.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:"Pink Panties Patti" wouldn't have the guts, TRT.

His wife probably has a heck of a time keeping him out of her clothes and other girly stuff. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:His wife probably has a heck of a time keeping him out of her clothes and other girly stuff. Confusednicker:

You talkin 'bout Gitback?
Bob Seger Wrote:You talkin 'bout Gitback?

Easy, they get jealous of each other.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Easy, they get jealous of each other.

Amusing. Point: I have zero fear of Bob. I will know him at Pine Mountain Grill by his cap. TRT, Bob: it is clear you enjoy the bully stuff. That was clear from the first posts I read. Neither of you scare me. The last portion of this thread: pathetic.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Amusing. Point: I have zero fear of Bob. I will know him at Pine Mountain Grill by his cap. TRT, Bob: it is clear you enjoy the bully stuff. That was clear from the first posts I read. Neither of you scare me. The last portion of this thread: pathetic.

Yeah I know, the truth hurts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah I know, the truth hurts.

Quoth the Idiot
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Amusing. Point: I have zero fear of Bob. I will know him at Pine Mountain Grill by his cap. TRT, Bob: it is clear you enjoy the bully stuff. That was clear from the first posts I read. Neither of you scare me. The last portion of this thread: pathetic.

Hey Pink Panties Patti, I guess I should have told the whole story. You are a little different than Comey by the fact that you have those frilly little lace dohickies on you little pink ones..

Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

I seriously doubt you will ever see me at the Pine Grill. I have to be honest Pink Panties, I generally don't frequent establishments that cater to gender confused patrons such as yourself...Think I will continue that practice.

The last portion? Based on your behavior, a think a confused 9 year old female child is pretty much a spot on assessment.
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey Pink Panties Patti, I guess I should have told the whole story. You are a little different than Comey by the fact that you have those frilly little lace dohickies on you little pink ones..

Sorry for the confusion, everyone.

I seriously doubt you will ever see me at the Pine Grill. I have to be honest Pink Panties, I generally don't frequent establishments that cater to gender confused patrons such as yourself...Think I will continue that practice.

The last portion? Based on your behavior, a think a confused 9 year old female child is pretty much a spot on assessment.

⬆ Typical Bob. Put it on, Bob. If the dunce cap fits, wear it.

Pathetic. Juvenile. Bully-wannabe. Bob.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Typical Bob. Put it on, Bob. If the dunce cap fits, wear it.

Pathetic. Juvenile. Bully-wannabe. Bob.

Why yes it is vintage Seger..I am glad and tickled that you recognize that I will call out an infantile feminine acting little bug for what they are.:Clap:

Listen, little lady, if you cant stand the heat in the big boys forum maybe you should settle back into the petite young lady's fashion forums..In particular the lingerie threads where you can dream of one day of having the stuff to fill up one of those fancy French brasierres you long and dream for. Until then get another box of tissue paper. And since this is a sports site, perhaps the croquet forums is more in line with your sissified tastes of rough and tumble action...Be sure to put on your helmet and knee pads though, I don't want you getting hurt. After all, you're still on the JV team.

You continue to play the victim card there, Pink Panties Patti. Go on and run to your little play partner, gitback!!