Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
East Ridge 55 Belfry 54
Belfry beat this team early in the year by 23 hard to believe this turn about.
Upset of the night
Blue Cat Wrote:Belfry beat this team early in the year by 23 hard to believe this turn about.
CONGRATS LADY WARRIORS!!!
Congrats East Ridge!
WTG Lady Warriors. What has happened to Belfry???
holy crap you talk about hitting a season low at the worst time
Wow. What is wrong with Belfry? Big congrats to East Ridge.
WTH has happened to Belfry???
But Congrats to the Warriors!
Win with talent early in the year and coaching late don't think this coach had the experience to take over this program JMO just doesn't have a feel for the game coaching wise. No way they loose this game with last coaches Congrats to Amanda Moon on her 1000th point tonight
Congrats ER
congrats to moon on her 1000th
-belfry is playing bad at the worst time, hopefully they can pull it off and step it up in the district/region tournys...
Blue Cat Wrote:Win with talent early in the year and coaching late don't think this coach had the experience to take over this program JMO just doesn't have a feel for the game coaching wise. No way they loose this game with last coaches Congrats to Amanda Moon on her 1000th point tonight

I beg to differ, Collins is a great coach up and coming just give her time she is young in her 20s she has been aroudn the game so long and played under one of the best coaches the 15th has ever seen...She will be fine just give her a couple more seasons...
Congrats East Ridge
Shocked!
Congrats! This team is peaking at the right time.
Wow, I'm almost speechless on this one. Congratulations ER. And, Valley, you'd better be ready for them!
Where was this game played?
East Ridge,and plan as the nose on your face,Belfry was outcoached,and has been for the last 5 games,timeouts don't carry over to the next game,USE THEM
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:I beg to differ, Collins is a great coach up and coming just give her time she is young in her 20s she has been aroudn the game so long and played under one of the best coaches the 15th has ever seen...She will be fine just give her a couple more seasons...

Not old enough to been around the game that long...still doesn't make a good coach but i said the same thing as you just give her a couple years as an assistant
TO be a great head coach you can be inexperienced, but you have to know what to do in the heat of the moment like calling time outs, im assured that as a first year coach, or even a second year coach decisions are hard to make..
I signed up for just this discussion.

I know some of these parents very well and I can tell you what the problem is.

Its not Amanda, or Keith May.

Its Coach Copley.

Behind the scenes this man is tearing down everything Coach Collins does, going to parents and players behind Coach Collins back and saying they should be shooting more or playing more and blaming everything on Amanda.

Loyalty is something that is a must to be a Asst. Coach, and this man has 0! He wants to be a head coach whether at the high school or the middle school so bad he will cut anyones throat to get it. There are A LOT of people that see this also.

I do not understand how this man got a job in the first place or how any parent would trust their child with him.

Does the board of education not require background checks?

Amanda will be just fine and I would hire her or Keith May to coach any team I would have.

The great people of Belfry need to rid themselves of David Copley and his back stabbing once and for all.
and_1 Wrote:Where was this game played?

The Ridge.
all-or-nothing Wrote:Valley, you'd better be ready for them!

Yep well see them in the championship!
Belfry80 Wrote:I signed up for just this discussion.

I know some of these parents very well and I can tell you what the problem is.

Its not Amanda, or Keith May.

Its Coach Copley.

Behind the scenes this man is tearing down everything Coach Collins does, going to parents and players behind Coach Collins back and saying they should be shooting more or playing more and blaming everything on Amanda.

Loyalty is something that is a must to be a Asst. Coach, and this man has 0! He wants to be a head coach whether at the high school or the middle school so bad he will cut anyones throat to get it. There are A LOT of people that see this also.

I do not understand how this man got a job in the first place or how any parent would trust their child with him.

Does the board of education not require background checks?

Amanda will be just fine and I would hire her or Keith May to coach any team I would have.

The great people of Belfry need to rid themselves of David Copley and his back stabbing once and for all.

cant comment on that not close enough to the team to know or anything about Copley just what i see from game and bench moves which are zero i do know May has been very good in the past and knows the game dont know how much input he has just sad to see these girls lose with the talent they have seems like someone has to yell from the stands to get her to make a move even seen her call a time out on an open lay up that would have tied the game and many many more inexperience moves no game feel just not ready
Congrats to ER..Big Upset!!
I believe the coaching staff is too young and inexperienced and immature at the high school level(excluding Coach May). Coach Collins needed to be an assistant coach under a good coach for a few years and I believe she could be a good coach. I believe she relies on Coach Copley way to much, he tries to put in plays he uses with his midget leauge teams. Coach May is way to quite, I expected more of him and thought he would play a bigger role. He needs to play a bigger role, I have watched him coach for years and he knows his basketball.

Belfry has so much talent and it is being wasted on petty bickering between team mates and coaches, they need to get there act together before Monday night or they may all be sorry.TongueirateSho
WOW...congrats to east ridge! and belfry what is happening how many losses in a row so far? but good luck to both teams in their tournaments!
Big win ER!
Congratulations to East Ridge. This makes me REALLY proud.

Wow! Just seen this one. Seems as though Belfry is falling apart at the worst time!