Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
TheRealThing Wrote:And this ^^ detracts from your plagiarizing obsession... how?

Your little illiteracy aside, you're a legend in your own mind.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Your little illiteracy aside, you're a legend in your own mind.

You really need to get some help with this obsession you've got for me. It's not natural.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You really need to get some help with this obsession you've got for me. It's not natural.

If I thought you were serious, I would laugh hysterically instead of robustly.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If I thought you were serious, I would laugh hysterically instead of robustly.

Right it's just that where your writing technique is concerned, you can't control your bent to copy my every nuance, inflection, analogy and vocabulary, right down to the most personal observation. You're never going to get the best of me using my own material bozo. In your case however, hooking your trolley to my rear bumper was a tremendous upgrade so, I see why you do it. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
DOes that vehicle you're driving have a reverse?
TheRealThing Wrote:Right it's just that where your writing technique is concerned, you can't control your bent to copy my every nuance, inflection, analogy and vocabulary, right down to the most personal observation. You're never going to get the best of me using my own material bozo. In your case however, hooking your trolley to my rear bumper was a tremendous upgrade so, I see why you do it. :biglmao:

{The sound of roaring laughter}

🎱
"Inflated Ego Syndrome"
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:{The sound of roaring laughter}

��
"Inflated Ego Syndrome"

I can't help you with the roaring laughter, you'll just have to snap out of your liberalism or get used to it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I can't help you with the roaring laughter, you'll just have to snap out of your liberalism or get used to it.

I realize, TRT, you can't help being a source of roaring laughter. As for "snapping out," make sure you stay locked in and in step as you grasp the tail.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I realize, TRT, you can't help being a source of roaring laughter. As for "snapping out," make sure you stay locked in and in step as you grasp the tail.

From where I stand you don't even realize where you slept last. Toddle off now pajama-boy wannabe, and dream up another plagiarism to make yourself look big.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:From where I stand you don't even realize where you slept last. Toddle off now pajama-boy wannabe, and dream up another plagiarism to make yourself look big.

From where you STAND? Eh, better keep moving, tail-grasper, as I'd hate for you to get run over.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:From where you STAND? Eh, better keep moving, tail-grasper, as I'd hate for you to get run over.

Elephants don't leap off of cliffs but they do stomp on stupid lemmings before they can get to one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Bob Seger Wrote:DOes that vehicle you're driving have a reverse?

LOL, he's got so many tire tracks on him now his skin looks like cornrows. He's still drafting though.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here's a tidbit: a picture of Trump on a TIME magazine, only it's fake, a photoshopped fraud that hangs in the club house. Trump once said, "I've been on more TIME covers than anyone in history (11). Problem: Dick Nixon (55). Now, such exaggeration is part of the pomposity of his persona, no doubt. However, his pattern of bombastic proclamation and grandiose exaggeration do not lend themselves to trustworthiness. Now, to the Trumpian partisan, yea, even the Christian one, such "creative" mythology (untruth) is sort of cast aside as irrelevant, while in another, say a Clinton or an Obama, it would be evidence of Satanic influence. Dems do it too, without question, but all the peacockian self-righteous crowing is a cross between sickening and hilarious. Grasp the tail and march on, boys and girls.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Here's a tidbit: a picture of Trump on a TIME magazine, only it's fake, a photoshopped fraud that hangs in the club house. Trump once said, "I've been on more TIME covers than anyone in history (11). Problem: Dick Nixon (55). Now, such exaggeration is part of the pomposity of his persona, no doubt. However, his pattern of bombastic proclamation and grandiose exaggeration do not lend themselves to trustworthiness. Now, to the Trumpian partisan, yea, even the Christian one, such "creative" mythology (untruth) is sort of cast aside as irrelevant, while in another, say a Clinton or an Obama, it would be evidence of Satanic influence. Dems do it too, without question, but all the peacockian self-righteous crowing is a cross between sickening and hilarious. Grasp the tail and march on, boys and girls.

An off hand remark about being on the cover of TIME magazine is not satanic. However, absurd and ridiculous house-of-cards pseudo-logic such as that which you have demonstrated above, most likely is, is. ABTW, the lies you've put up on this forum far and away excel any character flaws you've alleged against DJT. Not one of your charges have merit. Even the rabid Dems of your dotings have abandoned their trivial though costly pursuit of Mr Trump on the absurd Russia collusion fabrication.

In fact and rather laughably, your hero Obama is now under investigation on the matter as the result of the lies cast abroad, as well as Eric, Loretta and a good number of complicitous Deep Staters that are in this thing up their necks to boot. :Thumbs:

PS, the 'tidbit' thing, another term you stole from me. If you doubt it, use the search tool.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ One does not steal "tidbit." It's common parlance.

The Special Counsel continues its work. We'll see.

The fake TIME thing? Symbolic of a grandiose syndrome.

On a different note, did anybody see the Jay Leno piece where he hangs out with George W. and they ride around the Texas ranch in the ex-President's big Ford? It's really cool: George W. is a good dude, whether one agrees with his policies or not.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:- One does not steal "tidbit." It's common parlance.

- The Special Counsel continues its work. We'll see.

- The fake TIME thing? Symbolic of a grandiose syndrome.

On a different note, did anybody see the Jay Leno piece where he hangs out with George W. and they ride around the Texas ranch in the ex-President's big Ford? It's really cool: George W. is a good dude, whether one agrees with his policies or not.

- You did.

- The special counsel (a term BTW that only those hoping to see the destruction of this nation choose to capitalize) will only uncover more damning revelations about your hero and his minions.

- It wasn't faked, Trump was on the cover. But still better than your ills, among them being projection syndrome.

- George W is a good dude. And likely graduated at a higher rank than did Obama despite your buds blasting him about his IQ. The news media were always on the hunt down after W.. Dan Rather was so intense in fact, that he became the first big time reporter to fall for lying for political reasons when he wrote that bogus story about W's service record. And of all coincidences, he aired the fake news during the presidential campaign. I mean, who'd have thunk that?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:An off hand remark about being on the cover of TIME magazine is not satanic. However, absurd and ridiculous house-of-cards pseudo-logic such as that which you have demonstrated above, most likely is, is. ABTW, the lies you've put up on this forum far and away excel any character flaws you've alleged against DJT. Not one of your charges have merit. Even the rabid Dems of your dotings have abandoned their trivial though costly pursuit of Mr Trump on the absurd Russia collusion fabrication.

In fact and rather laughably, your hero Obama is now under investigation on the matter as the result of the lies cast abroad, as well as Eric, Loretta and a good number of complicitous Deep Staters that are in this thing up their necks to boot. :Thumbs:

PS, the 'tidbit' thing, another term you stole from me. If you doubt it, use the search tool.

In my post above ^^ I bust you yet again for plagiarizing from my writing style. In your response, which obviously is the very next post and rather incredibly, you steal another line to make your come back.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ One does not steal "tidbit." It's common parlance.

The Special Counsel continues its work. We'll see.

The fake TIME thing? Symbolic of a grandiose syndrome.

:hilarious: You just cannot make this stuff up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:In my post above ^^ I bust you yet again for plagiarizing from my writing style. In your response, which obviously is the very next post and rather incredibly, you steal another line to make your come back.

:hilarious: You just cannot make this stuff up.

Edna Prude to the last: sad little Forum Boy. Hey, Forum Boy, can't you write President Trump a LONG letter and persuade him that the POTUS might not ought to present as a fourteen year old on Twitter. Wait, you can't, as tail-grasping and Forum Boying are taking up your limited mental space.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Edna Prude to the last: sad little Forum Boy. Hey, Forum Boy, can't you write President Trump a LONG letter and persuade him that the POTUS might not ought to present as a fourteen year old on Twitter. Wait, you can't, as tail-grasping and Forum Boying are taking up your limited mental space.

Who would have thought that one man with an itchy twitter finger could bring down the entirety of the liberal dynasty? Despite vehement denials from the left, the lying media are outed. Lying Dems are outed. Activist judges and selfish special interests are outed. And the American public are awake and in the mood to self govern again. Life is sweet and thank God for President Donald J Trump! The man who would be president and who with the sage wisdom of 'the people' backing him, rose to prevail over the objections of an establishment bereft of lucidity and awash in cash, along with a supportive, lying, false prophet of a media corps.

This would be a good time for you to get on Oblah-blah-blah.com and get some guidance there polly.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ As you overcook your grits, overplay your hand, crow like the infinitely small peacock you are, Pine Mountain Grill awaits.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ As you overcook your grits, overplay your hand, crow like the infinitely small peacock you are, Pine Mountain Grill awaits.

QUOTH "THE PARROT" internet desperado.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:QUOTH "THE PARROT" internet desperado.

Ah, illiteracy rides again. Giddy up, there, Peacock.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, illiteracy rides again. Giddy up, there, Peacock.

Like I mentioned to you in the past, you can't keep your animals straight. Peacocks don't giddy up bozo.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Like I mentioned to you in the past, you can't keep your animals straight. Peacocks don't giddy up bozo.

Ah, Edna Prude, Queen of Gumpian literalism. And, hey, who died and made you Peacock boss? They can giddy up if they want to.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Edna Prude, Queen of Gumpian literalism. And, hey, who died and made you Peacock boss? They can giddy up if they want to.

I must confess it is difficult to understand what this ^^ is all about, much less make any kind of counter. I take it your eyes were crossed and your tongue was sticking out when you wrote this?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Three months and two weeks; and today Steve Scalise just returned to the US House since being shot.
I watched his speech. It was very positive and he acknowledged everyone who helped him during he shooting. I don't think he meant for it to be sad, but I thought it was.