Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
Very true. But Motag actually said he wished Scalise had died.

Funny thing about microphones. They make plausible deniability impossible.
Granny Bear Wrote:Very true. But Motag actually said he wished Scalise had died.

The voter in our time fortunately is smarter and more tuned in to the truth than the hapless Republicans they have placed in positions of power. It will be up to them to further educate their elected representatives and return them to power in 2018. The alternative is just not an option.

But you're exactly right, there will be no plausible deniability for Dems to hide behind, not now and not next November.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
A few Dems being caught saying he wished he had died is only speaking for all of the Dems who are afraid to actually say it.
The liberals are so Un American and out of touch.
diceman Wrote:A few Dems being caught saying he wished he had died is only speaking for all of the Dems who are afraid to actually say it.
The liberals are so Un American and out of touch.

Not only are they out of touch in their freely expressed hatred of Conservatives, they are out of touch with the backlash coming their way next November. The people are incensed with the media and the Dems.

In short, the media are too stupid to shut up. Nancy Pelosi is too proud to give up. And libs are too dazed to wake up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Very true. But Motag actually said he wished Scalise had died.

Looks to me it matters who is doing the talking to you if it's a republican it's ok if it's a democrat it's the worst thing ever my have we forgot about the Access Hollywood tape ?
Anything on OBAMAGATE
Have you google searched any more words?
Granny Bear Wrote:Have you google searched any more words?

Just the truth
How about OBAMAGATE anything new ?
vector Wrote:Just the truth
How about OBAMAGATE anything new ?

You can't be serious, that's like asking if there's anything new on Hitler. After a certain point one doesn't need to ask.

I understand the reluctance Republicans have shown in actually putting former government officials in jail. Once that kind of thing gets started, the frequency will only grow more and more commonplace and make governance in this country look more like a banana republic than the America in which we all grew up. On the other hand we cannot allow the Secretary of State to rake in windfalls numbering in the millions of dollars either.

If I was Jeff Sessions, I would subpoena Obama's college paperwork associated with financial aid, and see what he listed as his country of birth. I believe that would be truly revealing.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆ Johnny Depp no more represents mature, enlightened political discussion than does Chachi. Tit-for-tat blather.

The Special Counsel is working, is investigating, is gaining access to documents, is interviewing people of interest, is getting cooperation. We'll see.

"Fox is truth. Hannity is truth. Dobbs is truth." Blah. Blah. Blah.

Human nature is what human nature was. We ALL got it. No exceptions.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Johnny Depp no more represents mature, enlightened political discussion than does Chachi. Tit-for-tat blather.

The Special Counsel is working, is investigating, is gaining access to documents, is interviewing people of interest, is getting cooperation. We'll see.

"Fox is truth. Hannity is truth. Dobbs is truth." Blah. Blah. Blah.

Human nature is what human nature was. We ALL got it. No exceptions.

So you accept and justify classlessness on those grounds, oh defender of all things of low origin? If there were any evidence to support the appointment of a special counsel in the first place, we'd have seen something on it. The fact that the much ballyhooed '17 federal agencies' to include Jeh Johnson, haven't been able to produce a scintilla of evidence in support of the left's attempts at subversion against the government of the people of the United States, is of it's own glaring.

The appointment of a special counsel was stupid and Jeff Sessions should never have permitted it to go down. Why do we need a special counsel to investigate something that 17 federal agencies have to a man avowed does not exist? Again, the slugs of slime who are attempting to unseat a duly elected President will pay at the polls come November of 2018. But by all means do keep pitching there Sombrero, Republicans are in your debt.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️ Blah. Blah. Blah. Tiresome drivel. We'll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️ Blah. Blah. Blah. Tiresome drivel. We'll see.

Quoth "THE PARROT," who cannot even mount a grade school level argument in defense of his parrotings. It's time for you to toddle off now, and see what Mother Jones is serving up for the day.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Quoth "THE PARROT," who cannot even mount a grade school level argument in defense of his parrotings. It's time for you to toddle off now, and see what Mother Jones is serving up for the day.

Ah, 'tis but a little illiteracy. Perhaps, friendo, Sean will scratch your itch. Or, maybe, ol' G. Gordon? Could be a Breitbart brunch? Limp on home, Dumbo. Grasp the tail.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, 'tis but a little illiteracy. Perhaps, friendo, Sean will scratch your itch. Or, maybe, ol' G. Gordon? Could be a Breitbart brunch? Limp on home, Dumbo. Grasp the tail.

Better a sage and noble elephant, than a mindless lemming. Take the jump. You copied use of the word 'tis from Bob. Seriously, you should at least let the dust settle a little bit before you copy other folks analogies and witticisms.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Better a sage and noble elephant, than a mindless lemming. Take the jump. You copied use of the word 'tis from Bob. Seriously, you should at least let the dust settle a little bit before you copy other folks analogies and witticisms.

He'll certainly be hearing from my lawyer, Eric C. Gone.
Bob Seger Wrote:He'll certainly be hearing from my lawyer, Eric C. Gone.

LOL, I still can't get past the grape with a memory chip thing. We know he stores info because he mimics words and writing styles so well. It's just that he doesn't know quite how to use them correctly in a sentence, much less develop a point.

Then he comes on here trying to tell a bunch of self made people what to believe. Ridiculous doesn't quite cut it.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆⬆ Ah, another pachyderm convention. Since TRT, noted psychology course attendee at Bob Jones University, loves to pontificate from his nigh illegible course notes, wonder if he has ever heard of a little concept called "confirmation bias"?

"Confirmation bias" is the tendency to look for information that supports our beliefs and ignore information that doesn't. This is a thoroughly researched and well documented human tendency. We all have it. It, for the most part, explains "lemming" and "sheeple" and "grasp the tail." Now, I wonder if at BJU, if TRT studied that?
TheRealThing Wrote:LOL, I still can't get past the grape with a memory chip thing. We know he stores info because he mimics words and writing styles so well. It's just that he doesn't know quite how to use them correctly in a sentence, much less develop a point.

Then he comes on here trying to tell a bunch of self made people what to believe. Ridiculous doesn't quite cut it.
lol, it's almost like you have to have a cryptic decoder to break down the jibberish he spouts..You read some of this stuff and you wonder, "just what does this irrelevant bunch of mumbo jumbo have to do with anything to begin with"?

I kinda liken him to a stuck phonograph record whenever he learns a new word or phrase...It's like he's a child with a new little play purdy, and you have to hear it over and over and over again for the next week. Then when he watches the next new episode of Sesame Street and learns a new one, it's deja vu again and again..
Bob Seger Wrote:I kinda liken him to a stuck phonograph record whenever he learns a new word or phrase...It's like its a new little play purdy that you hear over and over and over again. Then when he watches the next episode of Sesame Street and learns a new one, it's deja vu again and again..

Ah, ElmoBoob, snuffleupigussing again? How's it smell, BigBoob?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, ElmoBoob, snuffleupigussing again? How's it smell, BigBoob?

There, see what I mean? Thanks Geraldo, for proving my point.:biggrin:
Bob Seger Wrote:There, see what I mean? Thanks Geraldo, for proving my point.:biggrin:

Yes, Bob, I see how desperate a Forum Boy you are. A person of ballpark our age, with kids, is going to have at least a cursory knowledge of Sesame Street. However, in Cookie Monster frenzy, you and the peacock crave Forum Boy status. Amusing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Yes, Bob, I see how desperate a Forum Boy you are. A person of ballpark our age, with kids, is going to have at least a cursory knowledge of Sesame Street. However, in Cookie Monster frenzy, you and the peacock crave Forum Boy status. Amusing.

lol, oh Geraldo. Geraldo. Geraldo.

That the best you can come up with?

But, I'll get with my cryptic decoder guy and see how that bunch of jibberish is pertinent. I fully expect to hear the end result as being the same as previous decoding attempts.

Nuthin!!
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, oh Geraldo. Geraldo. Geraldo.

That the best you can come up with?

But, I'll get with my cryptic decoder guy and see how that bunch of jibberish is pertinent. I fully expect to hear the end result as being the same as previous decoding attempts.

Nuthin!!

"How is it pertinent?" Boob, apparently you don't understand your OWN posts. Maybe you can decipher for yourself your OWN words. I hope your "cryptic decoder guy" gives you a discount on close-to-home work.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"How is it pertinent?" Boob, apparently you don't understand your OWN posts. Maybe you can decipher for yourself your OWN words. I hope your "cryptic decoder guy" gives you a discount on close-to-home work.

Best in the business Geraldo, but even his head starts hurting trying to understand the mindless blubberings that you post.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol, it's almost like you have to have a cryptic decoder to break down the jibberish he spouts..You read some of this stuff and you wonder, "just what does this irrelevant bunch of mumbo jumbo have to do with anything to begin with"?

I kinda liken him to a stuck phonograph record whenever he learns a new word or phrase...It's like he's a child with a new little play purdy, and you have to hear it over and over and over again for the next week. Then when he watches the next new episode of Sesame Street and learns a new one, it's deja vu again and again..

I have to say, that's very well said. He busted a new term on me some time back, "indentured servitude," he used it inappropriately, but it was like just dropping it would blow me away. Infantile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"How is it pertinent?" Boob, apparently you don't understand your OWN posts. Maybe you can decipher for yourself your OWN words. I hope your "cryptic decoder guy" gives you a discount on close-to-home work.

Bob Seger Wrote:Best in the business Geraldo, but even his head starts hurting trying to understand the mindless blubberings that you post.

Oh make no mistake, it isn't what he says, it's the words he uses. Ever heard that radio commercial about businesses that use answering machines instead of an operator? It's hilarious and best exemplifies Sombrero at his Professor Irwin Corey best. As the answering machine picks up, the following message is played;[SIZE="3"] "If your calling about something you're not calling about please press 1." ---
"If you're calling about something else, but still not what you're calling about please press 2." [/SIZE]

Now if that doesn't sum up the Sombrero nothing does.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I have to say, that's very well said. He busted a new term on me some time back, "indentured servitude," he used it inappropriately, but it was like just dropping it would blow me away. Infantile

What a baby you are. Plus, in context, and outside Edna Prude world, you were outdated anyway.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:What a baby you are. Plus, in context, and outside Edna Prude world, you were outdated anyway.

:hilarious: QUOTH "THE PARROT!" Come on now, repeat something we've written again for us.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::hilarious: QUOTH "THE PARROT!" Come on now, repeat something we've written again for us.

The persona of the poem referenced a parrot on the wall.

That parrot could also state
"Who the biggest jackass of all?"

Poor ol' Sombrero does get a kick
watching you whine and squall.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The persona of the poem referenced a parrot on the wall.

That parrot could also state
"Who the biggest jackass of all?"

Poor ol' Sombrero does get a kick
watching you whine and squall.

And this ^^ detracts from your plagiarizing obsession... how?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]