Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
Granny Bear Wrote:The second reference to BLM.

I don't understand how or why BLM is even a part of this.

Not to change the subject, but I feel very odd every time they show a picture of the shooter. He just looks so familiar to me!!!

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I think TRT introduced BLM into this thread. I think he is saying that groups like BLM create a climate on the left which leads to events like today.

I think the shooter looks like a down and outer, an outlier type.

I'm in a drug store three years ago. A guy in front of me, who I know of, a guy who has made a lot of choices in life that have made his life harder than it had to be, makes this statement: "I wish Obama would come here. I'd punch the SOB in the mouth if he tried to shake my hand." Was Obama responsible for how tough his life was? No. But, there's tons of folks who blame whatever is convenient, and everything but their own choices, for the way their lives are going. Not that policies don't impact people, but not normally to the degree that these folks with such anger and thoughts of violence seem to believe.

Granny Bear Wrote:THIS is the first time I saw it. Am I wrong?

I don't think this guy looks extreme. But then how does an extremist look? He just reminds me of someone that I can't remember.

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If he indeed had a history of mental illness, his choice of target is not particularly relevant. When it comes to victims of senseless violence, prayers and concern are not limited to political lines.

These Congressmen were practicing for a charity baseball game between Dems and 'Pubs set to raise 600k for charity.

The Dems blame the NRA. The 'Pubs blame Black Lives Matter. There are those who see everything in either/or terms. So be it.

Busted. The relevance was NOT both sides. All the violence (except for one punch in the mouth by an old man) during the campaign and after, came from Hillary or Bernie supporters, end of story. Even the media couldn't twist the facts though they tried. I know one thing, the lies all come from one side, your side.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by TheRealThing - 06-14-2017, 10:43 PM