Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Funny, I thought I said Bill and Hillary had an odd penchant for acting as if rules were for other people to follow, while adding that General Powell, before it became public, had said that it was "customary" to have private email servers. Granted, Hillary took it too far. But, if it gets you through the night to believe what you need to, far be it from me to rouse your illusions from the slumber of uber partisanship.
Stating your opinion strongly and repeatedly does not begin to compensate for your ignorance of the laws and policies concerning the handling of classified documents. Everybody that I know working for the federal government has personal email accounts. They do not use those accounts to conduct government business and avoid compliance with FOIA requests and they do not have private email servers in their basements on which they store classified documents. Hillary did. That should be simple enough for even a simpleton to understand.

Hillary belongs in an iron barred hotel. His failure to seek justice for Hillary Clinton is one of the areas where Trump has disappointed me. I never really expected him to have a real investigation of Hillary's criminal behavior conducted, but it is still disappointing that he has let her escape justice again.
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by Hoot Gibson - 06-20-2017, 12:23 AM