Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:You speak as if the universal, simple, obvious opinion, legally, is that Hillary should be in jail. Save the lectures about classified information and try broadening the range of your inquiry.

I view Bill Clinton as a highly skilled politician who mostly squandered an opportunity to have a vibrant Presidency because he lacked integrity. Hillary is a less than average politician who obviously thinks rules are for other people. Neither rate high on my personal political radar, except I] do think Bill Clinton is gifted in breaking down complex policy into understandable language for the average voter.
You are the most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

I just completed my annual refresher on the handling of sensitive and classified information and I have years of experience working in the federal justice system. What are your qualifications in this area?

At the very least, Hillary Clinton should have been stripped of her security clearance on Day 1 of the Trump administration. The investigation into her corrupt reign as Secretary of State should have started on Day 1 following Jeff Session's confirmation as Attorney General. He could have also launched an investigation into crooked former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's dealings with the Russian puppet government of Ukraine to send the message that nobody is above the law, regardless of party affiliation or their friends in high places.
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by Hoot Gibson - 06-20-2017, 09:55 AM