Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
Hoot Gibson Wrote:You are the most partisan and blatantly dishonest participant in this forum and the gap between you and your closest rival in that regard is a wide one. Even now, in light of Comey's disclosure that Loretta Lynch ordered him not to refer to his investigation of Hillary Clinton's deliberate, repeated, and illegal handling of classified information, as an "investigation," you persist in defending her.

I just completed my annual refresher on the handling of sensitive and classified information and I have years of experience working in the federal justice system. What are your qualifications in this area?

At the very least, Hillary Clinton should have been stripped of her security clearance on Day 1 of the Trump administration. The investigation into her corrupt reign as Secretary of State should have started on Day 1 following Jeff Session's confirmation as Attorney General. He could have also launched an investigation into crooked former Trump campaign manager Paul Manafort's dealings with the Russian puppet government of Ukraine to send the message that nobody is above the law, regardless of party affiliation or their friends in high places.

The only way Republicans will preside over a successful government is if they give up on this reaching across the aisle nonsense. Dems are not about to work with them on the first thing. If Republicans did gain a chin and ram the President's agenda through, that would let the people see the successes of capitalism and Dems would be exposed for the morons they are.

We have a chance to see things improve under the present newly elected government. Dems are not about to let that happen, and only the naïveté of Republicans can give Dems the power they need to derail this Presidency.

I believe many Republicans are either in bed with the Dems or too timid to govern. That said, they are the only chance we have.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by TheRealThing - 06-20-2017, 04:19 PM