Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:If you are correct, and somehow not a partisan, explain the disagreement over Hillary Clinton's culpability (legally) amongst the legal and judicial communities. You can't.

As to "lying," and investigations, and a President telling a former Cabinet member to "stay strong," amongst many other, AT THE LEAST, serious breaches of protocol, we'll see.
I have never and will never claim that I am not a partisan. But my partisanship has not blinded me to the point that I can no longer tell the difference between fact and fiction. Fact: Trump ran the sleaziest, most dishonest primary campaign that I can recall any Republican running in my lifetime. Fact: Hillary Clinton's dishonesty and lawlessness makes Trump look like an Eagle Scout in comparison. Ditto for Obama.

Fact: most Republicans and most Democrats in Washington want to see Trump fail. The two party system in Washington is an illusion. There is very little difference between among most of the elected officials in the two parties. Washington Democrats and Republicans had a good thing going here and then Trump got elected. The elected officials and career bureaucrats see Trump as a threat.

What the two major parties are doing to Donald Trump is very disturbing and very dangerous. I will not change my mind about the type of primary campaign that Trump ran, but the fact is that he won. Not only that, since taking office, he has done nothing to warrant the level of animosity that I see on a regular basis from you and like-minded pea brains in the media and academia.

I have not agreed with every action that Trump has taken, but considering that he is being treated like a sex offender felon, I am not sure that he could have done any better than he has done. Republicans in Congress have done nothing that they promised to do during the 2016 campaign.

Trump is being treated exactly how I have always expected that a third-party president would be treated.

I am a conservative and I do not consider Trump a conservative. However, that is no reason for me not to support him when he takes actions with which I agree - and it is no reason for me to support the attempt to reverse the results of a fair election. RINOS and Democrats are continuing to lead us down the road to becoming a banana republic - a road that Obama began marching down more than 8 years ago.

So, if you hate America as much as your posts here indicate that you do, you might want to begin stocking up on MREs, canned goods, and rolls of toilet paper. The kind of policies that you support really did not work out well in Cuba or Venezuela. If you and your ilk gets their way, that is our future.
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by Hoot Gibson - 06-21-2017, 01:14 AM