Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ Donald Trump, at the least, sought favor for a friend and caninet member. He then fired the person in charge of investigating a possible "big deal" scandal. At this point, I have said the Special Counsel will make a finding, and, seeing the process carried out, that is enough for me, no matter the result.

Donald Trump won the election. He ran a smarter campaign (Michigan, Wisconsin, Pennsylvania) and tapped into what other politicians did not fully comprehend. I disagree with getting tough on Cuba while softening on Russia. I diagree that global warming is a hoax, though the climate accord was flawed, no doubt. I am eager to see the G.O.P. gang's healtcare plan. However, I do not want to see an American President impeached, though it is clear to me that Donald Trump sought to impede an investigation, if not stop it altogether.

As for your "if you hate America," please refrain from the "adult in the room" stuff while waving a whiffle ball bat whining, "if you don't like my backyard rules, just get out."

And all of America really gives a rat's ass as to what a single little dishonest piss ant thinks. My, but you think highly of yourself.

Like I have told you many times, if Trump wanted to stop the investigation, all he had to do was say. "it stops"!!!
Messages In This Thread
Godspeed to Congressman, Aide & Capitol Officers Shot in VA - by Bob Seger - 06-21-2017, 01:43 PM