Congrats Coach Baker and good luck!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
That is a big surprise especially with others having better resumes. I think no one would have predicted that.
Congrats! Keith will do well.
Very good choice, great coach and great person
Keith will turn our program around and get us back where we should be, might take a few seasons but will do it. Coach Adams was a good coach but the game past him up,last couple of seasons we didn't beat no good team but he could play good teams fairly close but couldn't win. We had a good run with him and wish him a good retirement.
Megget Wrote:Keith will turn our program around and get us back where we should be, might take a few seasons but will do it. Coach Adams was a good coach but the game past him up,last couple of seasons we didn't beat no good team but he could play good teams fairly close but couldn't win. We had a good run with him and wish him a good retirement.

3 regional championships in 12 years....nothing to "turn around" at LCC. The talent level has been down the past few years. Leslie, Knott, and Perry have been 20 points better the last couple of years.
rawlingsfan Wrote:3 regional championships in 12 years....nothing to "turn around" at LCC. The talent level has been down the past few years. Leslie, Knott, and Perry have been 20 points better the last couple of years.

Not being negative but we didn't beat a good team last season and I thought other than Knott we had the talent. Maggard might be the best big girl in the region and Hall was a very good player. We have been playing to not get beat bad instead of trying to win. Go back and look at our schedule last year
The future is bright. Middle school has some awesome players who have been working hard in AAU and with Coach Eldridge being the assistant coach, they will have a good freshman and JV teams.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[COLOR="Blue"]
My Priorities are:
1)God
2)Family
3)Cougar Athletics!

Everything else doesn't matter![/COLOR]
There is talent in the middle school programs but it will be interesting to see how many stick around and go to LCC now. A lot question the decision for the coach and the ones that don't are blinded by the friendship with coach and/or assistant coach. Most realize the hire was just to allow time for the assistant to get experience before taking over. In which will be a huge mistake also. The future of this program is in deep trouble.
Good luck to him and LCC this year!!
I agree. There's talent in the county, just have to take some time rebuilding but with Eldridge coaching the jv, you know they will be well coaches at that level.. I don't know coach Baker personally but wish them well in the building the program.
New face for LCC may be needed. Good luck to LCC