Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Attacking Women with Blood Imagery
Utterly, completely, fully unacceptable for the POTUS. It's like Wooderson is the President, only Wooderson is way more cool. All right. All right. All right.
lol....Mika wants to be treated as a equal until she is treated as an equal..She wants to play hard ball until the ball gets thrown back at her. Enough is enough. Those two little twerps have had this coming for a long time..

My only problem with this is that he should have let her and that weirdo boyfriend of hers have it with both barrels instead of holding back..

Looks like your little frilly pink panties are all bunched up again today sugar.

Go TRUMP!! Make Journalism Great Again.
I didn't see the outrage from you when Kathy Griffin held up a bloody imagery of Trump's head.

He could've been telling the truth. It's obvious she's had a face lift at some point in time.
Liberals can dish it out but they sure can't take it. All the vile things these creeps say about President Trump every day...Way to go Mr. President, keep exposing them for what they are. And Mika needs to get her money back on that facelift.Tongueuke:
⬆ I said, in a time when ISIS makes the horrible beheading videos, what KG did was out of line. Of course, KG is not POTUS.

The tweeting Don is not a middle schooler in cyber school trading barbs. He is the POTUS. He is using blood imagery to attack a woman. A lot of Republicans have told him to knock it off, quit creating distractions and get on with his agenda. If 30 million liberals say it was really no big deal for Bill Clinton to solicit and receive service from a young woman in the Oval Office, they'd be wrong. Flat wrong. It disrespected the office of the President, figuratively and literally. The tweeting Don, and the tail graspers who trumpet behind him, should step off on this one. It's disgraceful.
jetpilot Wrote:Liberals can dish it out but they sure can't take it. All the vile things these creeps say about President Trump every day...Way to go Mr. President, keep exposing them for what they are. And Mika needs to get her money back on that facelift.Tongueuke:

Ol' JP, flying crooked, destination Sleaze City.
Bob Seger Wrote:lol....Mika wants to be treated as a equal until she is treated as an equal..She wants to play hard ball until the ball gets thrown back at her. Enough is enough. Those two little twerps have had this coming for a long time..

My only problem with this is that he should have let her and that weirdo boyfriend of hers have it with both barrels instead of holding back..

Looks like your little frilly pink panties are all bunched up again today sugar.

Go TRUMP!! Make Journalism Great Again.

Go, Boob! The everyman of certainty without cause.
You are correct Sombrero, KG is not POTUS.

The bloody HEAD was POTUS!!!!

I'm not promoting Trump's Tweets, but they aren't nearly the problem that you are making them out to be.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ol' JP, flying crooked, destination Sleaze City.

Thanks for your usual profound, thought-provoking commentary.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I said, in a time when ISIS makes the horrible beheading videos, what KG did was out of line. Of course, KG is not POTUS.

The tweeting Don is not a middle schooler in cyber school trading barbs. He is the POTUS. He is using blood imagery to attack a woman. A lot of Republicans have told him to knock it off, quit creating distractions and get on with his agenda. If 30 million liberals say it was really no big deal for Bill Clinton to solicit and receive service from a young woman in the Oval Office, they'd be wrong. Flat wrong. It disrespected the office of the President, figuratively and literally. The tweeting Don, and the tail graspers who trumpet behind him, should step off on this one. It's disgraceful.

16 years Sombrero, 16 years.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ I said, in a time when ISIS makes the horrible beheading videos, what KG did was out of line. Of course, KG is not POTUS.

I'll tell you what really disgraceful..It's spineless little weenies like you. You and your kind are what's embarrassing.
jetpilot Wrote:Liberals can dish it out but they sure can't take it. All the vile things these creeps say about President Trump every day...Way to go Mr. President, keep exposing them for what they are. And Mika needs to get her money back on that facelift.Tongueuke:

And "the" Geraldo is the president of that fan club, Snowflakes of America...The dishonest lying little pink panty wearing weenie cant take it when it gets shoved down his sissified lying little throat.
I'm sure any women who have a facelift have blood
If she don't want it don't get it
Bob Seger Wrote:I'll tell you what really disgraceful..It's spineless little weenies like you. You and your kind are what's embarrassing.

Nice try, Boob, idiot provocateur, and what is embarrassing is patently obvious, except to the tail-grasping zealots.
Granny Bear Wrote:You are correct Sombrero, KG is not POTUS.

The bloody HEAD was POTUS!!!!

I'm not promoting Trump's Tweets, but they aren't nearly the problem that you are making them out to be.

It would seem to me that the standard of behavior of the POTUS is of more importance than that of an entertainer.

Leader of the free world: co-host of a New Year's Eve show

Let's weigh that on objective scales, shall we?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Nice try, Boob, idiot provocateur, and what is embarrassing is patently obvious, except to the tail-grasping zealots.

Just speaking from the heart Geraldo.. I know how the word "honest" is not one that you are comfortable with.
Bob Seger Wrote:Just speaking from the heart Geraldo.. I know how the word "honest" is not one that you are comfortable with.

Ah, Bob, I am extremely comfortable, your distortionary tactics notwithstanding. President Trump, the tweeting Don, tried to put Comey in "twist in the wind" territory; however, Comey, having been around, turned the tables with nuance.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Bob, I am extremely comfortable, your distortionary tactics notwithstanding. President Trump, the tweeting Don, tried to put Comey in "twist in the wind" territory; however, Comey, having been around, turned the tables with nuance.

Oh really? You are delusional....Comey was the one who looked stupid, incompetent and corrupt in the hearing. Also probably caused himself some legal problems of his own in the process. However, he did expose the collusion and corruption of the Obama administration, and conversely proved beyond a shadow of a doubt that he had no business shoring up the FBI and demonstrated what a cluster @#$% he really is.

I guess the main thing that he exposed was what a tiny smidgeon of a man(..lol..) that you really are. He proved your "he fired the man investigating him" totally false. In essence, he proved that you will lie through your teeth, at will, and will not man up to the truth when it is told.

I really don't understand how you even have a minutes time to spend on this forum anyways, given your insatiable MS-LSD diet of Rachel Madcow, Joe and Schmoe in the Morning, Chris with the thrill up his leg, and "the reverend" Al. It has to consume just about all the time that one would devote to breathing.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It would seem to me that the standard of behavior of the POTUS is of more importance than that of an entertainer.

Leader of the free world: co-host of a New Year's Eve show

Let's weigh that on objective scales, shall we?

He wasn't leader of the free world at the time that he co-hosted the New Year's Eve show.

So yeah, weigh it on an objective scale. Can YOU read anything from that?
Granny Bear Wrote:He wasn't leader of the free world at the time that he co-hosted the New Year's Eve show.

So yeah, weigh it on an objective scale. Can YOU read anything from that?

NG co-hosted New Year's Eve show: Donald Trump is the POTUS, and he is behaving as thin-skinned as a fourteen year old, pimpled narcissist.

"Well, that tweeting Don, he is an egocentric S.O.B., but, well, dang it, he's our egocentric S.O.B."
No other President in the history of the United States has been attacked like Trump and his family. Add to that the weight of a biased media.

So yeah, he may not be perfect but he is our President.

And so far, I like him.
Granny Bear Wrote:No other President in the history of the United States has been attacked like Trump and his family. Add to that the weight of a biased media.

So yeah, he may not be perfect but he is our President.

And so far, I like him.

Check the death threat logs when Barack Obama was elected President.

President Trump had a firm agenda and has stuck to his guns on the Affordable Care Act, the Paris Climate Accord, etc. However, he continues to exhibit a demeanor and a propensity toward thin-skinned immaturity that are more suited to reality television than the Presidency.

New show: "Money Talks:The Donald and The Kardashians"
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Check the death threat logs when Barack Obama was elected President.

President Trump had a firm agenda and has stuck to his guns on the Affordable Care Act, the Paris Climate Accord, etc. However, he continues to exhibit a demeanor and a propensity toward thin-skinned immaturity that are more suited to reality television than the Presidency.

Yeah, but the opening act is "FEELINGS: The Sombrero and the Turbid Twins"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah, but the opening act is "FEELINGS: The Sombrero and the Turbid Twins"

Ugh, that one stinks 😷.

Usually, you do a pretty good job. Eh, probably a one off, right? Kind of like a one term President?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Check the death threat logs when Barack Obama was elected President.

Yes, he has!!
Granny Bear Wrote:Yes, he has!!

I agree. If he would use twitter to push his plans, his agenda, his belief about taking America forward, that would be great.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ugh, that one stinks ��.

Usually, you do a pretty good job. Eh, probably a one off, right? Kind of like a one term President?

I always cede to a professional opinion and when it comes to stink, you're the man.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I always cede to a professional opinion and when it comes to stink, you're the man.

Now, now, ol' TRT, the Sombrero has some Jaurez cologne that will fix you right up.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Now, now, ol' TRT, the Sombrero has some Jaurez cologne that will fix you right up.

eau de puke?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:eau de puke?

Nah, friendo, Hombre.