Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky secretary of state
Kentucky secretary of state emerges as most quotable opponent of Trump voter fraud panel.

“There’s not enough bourbon here in Kentucky to make this request seem sensible,” Grimes said last week. “No American in their right mind would hand over [sensitive information], let alone hand [it] over to President Trump — someone who likes to tweet 140 characters at a time.”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/kentucky-secr...17047.html
I hope she is the spokesperson for the Dems for a long long time!Confusednicker:
At last count I heard, 40 states had denied the request. Sounds like Secretary Grimes correctly assessed the request.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:At last count I heard, 40 states had denied the request. Sounds like Secretary Grimes correctly assessed the request.

http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/forum/sho...ostcount=2
jetpilot Wrote:I hope she is the spokesperson for the Dems for a long long time!Confusednicker:

And on a national scale: Nancy Pelosi, Maxine Watters, Cryin Chuck, Pocohantas Warren, and Wasserman-Schultz. You know, all of Geraldo's heros.

Has there ever been a dumber all star cast assembled at one time?

With a line-up like that, republicans will rule forever.
She was also The Herald-Leader's sweetheart in the governors race, showing her with those huge pre-election poll numbers... That worked out real good for her too, didn't it?Confusednicker:
One of my Republican buddies said he would donate a kidney to Pelosi if she ever needed it.:hilarious:
⬆ 40 states: many Big Red ones: yet you ol' folks keep polishing those self-anointed trophies.
Winning elections trophies are my favorite and they are piling up.:1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1::1:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆ 40 states: many Big Red ones: yet you ol' folks keep polishing those self-anointed trophies.

Self anointed trophies? :thatsfunn

The actual number of states involved is 20. The lie just tastes better to you, does it not?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Grimes is a ridiculous politician!

She was probably the only opponent that guaranteed McConnell another victory.
TheRealThing Wrote:Self anointed trophies? :thatsfunn

The actual number of states involved is 20. The lie just tastes better to you, does it not?

44 states, plus DC, have rejected all or some parts of the voting records request. However, this "discrepancy" is your S.O.P. in a nutshell. Period.
Granny Bear Wrote:Grimes is a ridiculous politician!

She was probably the only opponent that guaranteed McConnell another victory.

She is her daddy's puppet since he can no longer fill that roll, due to being a federal inmate.

For a bunch of losers that are so concerned with anything that they allege that Trump did, where is the condemnation of criminal activity and the corruption of what the Beshear and the Lundergan families have been involved in? My what hypoctites!!

Hey NEWARK-PERVERT-FAN , I believe I would be a little more informed on what is actually going on before I posted this stupid stuff...

Perhaps some of them are former cell mates?.I can see why one would consider them as being as close as family, and hold them in such high regard..Birds of a feather, ya know.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:44 states, plus DC, have rejected all or some parts of the voting records request. However, this "discrepancy" is your S.O.P. in a nutshell. Period.

And yours is to LIE!!

P.O.S. in a nutshell. Period.
Bob Seger Wrote:And yours is to LIE!!

P.O.S. in a nutshell. Period.

The mirror reverse of S.O.P. = P.O.S. :hilarious:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
44 states. Period.
^^
We'll see.

GestapoGranGran knows the words, but just "hain't" got the tune.

We'll see indeed.
Gestapo Gran Gran is waiting to see!!

Confusednicker:
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

GestapoGranGran (better make that Sombrero) knows the words, but just "hain't" got the tune.

We'll see indeed.

Projection in it's purest quintessential form. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Projection in it's purest quintessential form. :Thumbs:

Ah, Siggy's back. How's the cigar? Still just a cigar? Perhaps, in your vast training in psychology, you came across confirmation bias?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Siggy's back. How's the cigar? Still just a cigar? Perhaps, in your vast training in psychology, you came across confirmation bias?

Why so jealous? I mean you got Gitback, vector and NEWARK on your side. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
That statement gave me cold chills!
TheRealThing Wrote:Why so jealous? I mean you got Gitback, vector and NEWARK on your side. :biglmao:

Polish that self-anointed trophy. It has to be real shiny by now. Again with the counting of hands?
Wow.

Hey, James Garfield: surely you liked him. From janitor to President? A servant leader? A gentleman and a believer?
Granny Bear Wrote:That statement gave me cold chills!

That's the Sombrero sunshine boys. :biggrin:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:That's the Sombrero sunshine boys. :biggrin:

PeeWeeGee, Trumpian trombone playing sour notes: sour at the Special Counsel, sour at Donnie Jr., sour that James Comey outmaneuvered the tweeting Don.

Stinky sour.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:PeeWeeGee, Trumpian trombone playing sour notes: sour at the Special Counsel, sour at Donnie Jr., sour that James Comey outmaneuvered the tweeting Don.

Stinky sour.

To keep on putting off buying that industrial grade Listerine is to keep smelling that stinky sour monkey puke odor.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:To keep on putting off buying that industrial grade Listerine is to keep smelling that stinky sour monkey puke odor.

My mouth wash? As Dirty Harry said to the Commissioner, about his mouthwash, and pertaining to your often spurios, confirmation bias reasoning, "It ain't cuttin' it."
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:My mouth wash? As Dirty Harry said to the Commissioner, about his mouthwash, and pertaining to your often spurios, confirmation bias reasoning, "It ain't cuttin' it."

Still just can't quite be original enough to break those parrot bonds of yours.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Still just can't quite be original enough to break those parrot bonds of yours.

Let's see: allusion, reference, attributing: man, that Institute's Literature Department must have been sketchy.