Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's going on at Knott Central?
Asking people who are "in the know" over there. Is J.P.C. even attending practices? Heard he hasn't showed up yet for summer practices. Is Maggard the new head coach or what? :thanks:
F.N.L. Wrote:Asking people who are "in the know" over there. Is J.P.C. even attending practices? Heard he hasn't showed up yet for summer practices. Is Maggard the new head coach or what? :thanks:

This might explain the message I got on the facebook page earlier this week.
He is leaving and Gone Back To breathitt to Run Defense Again.
no his son back running the defense there
Not surprised. Everywhere Chapman goes, drama follows.
I've read on the UK Rivals board that Knott has a all world QB? Who is he?
All World? He is a Big Kid! He is a good player/leader. He has a big arm, but all World is stretching it a tad at the QB position. If he plays at the next level it will be based on size and capability. Not what he has done in Hindman. I see him as a TE. Or if he toughens up a bit as a DE.
F.N.L. Wrote:Asking people who are "in the know" over there. Is J.P.C. even attending practices? Heard he hasn't showed up yet for summer practices. Is Maggard the new head coach or what? :thanks:

So is he there or not?
Knott is doing fine... Good numbers .... working hard!
My son is a very good friend with Knotts QB . They played all through elementary.From what I've read they are a good chance that we will be watching him on TV on Saturdays . Really disappointed to see people from JC trying to start negative things about a kid that has worked so hard and has the potential that this kid has . Really proud of him . Really great Kid . Wish you the best .. Big Cam
1comfan Wrote:My son is a very good friend with Knotts QB . They played all through elementary.From what I've read they are a good chance that we will be watching him on TV on Saturdays . Really disappointed to see people from JC trying to start negative things about a kid that has worked so hard and has the potential that this kid has . Really proud of him . Really great Kid . Wish you the best .. Big Cam

Im struggling to see where anyone bashed the kid at all to start with.
WILDCAT NATION Wrote:So is he there or not?

Exactly. Is JPC at Knott or not?Confusedhh:
killerb Wrote:Knott is doing fine... Good numbers .... working hard!

Has Chapman showed up? Seems like the answer to this question is being avoided.:lame:
The 1,000,000 dollar question is

Has Coach Chapman showed up or is he still the coach?
1comfan Wrote:My son is a very good friend with Knotts QB . They played all through elementary.From what I've read they are a good chance that we will be watching him on TV on Saturdays . Really disappointed to see people from JC trying to start negative things about a kid that has worked so hard and has the potential that this kid has . Really proud of him . Really great Kid . Wish you the best .. Big Cam

Well, if I'm the JC fan you're referring to, I fail to see where I tried to start anything negative about the kid. The UK site said he won an MVP award, his team won a 7 on 7 tournament, and he had camped at Florida. I read this site on a regular basis, and I wondered why I had read nothing about him.

Sorry if I offended you.

https://kentucky.forums.rivals.com/threa...al.238825/
If the qb can keep his cool and make the grades, he will play somewhere after high school. If not, well it will be another sad story of talent going nowhere. Good luck to the kid. Wish the best for the Pats.
Twitter: @tc_analytics

Quoting from the site ekywildcat posted, this is from Justin Rowland, an analyst with rivals.com on Cameron:

Quote:Before you automatically think he gets moved to another position you should know this guy has an absolute rifle for an arm. He can work on his touch a bit but he effortlessly puts the ball on a line just about anywhere. He's currently in Gainesville for a two-day QB camp with the Gators. Second time at UF this summer and they like him as a QB/TE. I've said I think it would be smart to take this kid and give him a shot at QB, TE, maybe even another position. Apparently doesn't want to play defense but could be wrong. Incredible frame. Rare player. Easy to project multipositional value and if you want in-state kids then this is a guy you should advocate for.

Being 6'8 and 270 is a big plus, but he has a heck of an arm on him. Best of luck.
I heard back before school went out he had put in for coaching jobs at another school.
I heard Maggard was going to be the new coach at Knott.
Thanks hoghead. You got people "in the know" over there trying to make this out to be some sort of hush-hush ordeal. Are you embarrassed to give a little insight as to what's going on??? It wont be top-secret after the scrimmage Friday, what's the big deal? Killerb says they got good numbers, doing fine and working hard BUT wont comment on if JPC was there lol.
Larry Maggard is the head coach, from what I am hearing. What happened to John Paul?
HAIL PIKEVILLE! Wrote:Not surprised. Everywhere Chapman goes, drama follows.

I don't know the man. I have never met him. I only hear and read things. Based on that, the man is a train wreck. It's a shame too because he seems to be a good coach as far as x's and o's go.
KCC's has a schedule where they could go 10-0 in the regular season and win their district. There is no one on it that they cannot beat. But when the playoffs come around they could lose in the opening round and will get wrecked for sure in the 2nd round.
[Image: https://img.memecdn.com/rmx-too-fat-to-f...410957.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat pumped up like a kid at Chesters Fried chicken baby! Magnum getting the party started brutha! Supaman is straight up freaking beast! Wowza! Ole JPC said its time to rise and he be the man behind the man on the headset bruh! Patriots are loaded up like 10 scoops of butter on ole Fatpats tater! Cannon is shined and ole GTW stadium be rocking to the freeworld! #loadingupontailgatingsupplies More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image: https://img.memecdn.com/rmx-too-fat-to-f...410957.jpg] Bolz ole Fatpat pumped up like a kid at Chesters Fried chicken baby! Magnum getting the party started brutha! Supaman is straight up freaking beast! Wowza! Ole JPC said its time to rise and he be the man behind the man on the headset bruh! Patriots are loaded up like 10 scoops of butter on ole Fatpats tater! Cannon is shined and ole GTW stadium be rocking to the freeworld! #loadingupontailgatingsupplies More mash taters please!!!

So fatpatfan, is JPC gone or still at Knott County? This seems to be a well guarded secret. We may have to send some drones in to spy on their practices to get the real answer.
I don't know what I miss more, the football season, or Fatpat's commentary! LOL JPC is no longer the head coach. Larry Maggard is the head coach. I've heard a lot of commentary about the QB over there. He's a D1 prospect, no question. He is IF he meets the academic requirements. I don't know anything about that, but if he does, he is. 6'8 270 lbs. makes him very attractive. Can he play QB at the D1 level? Well there seems to be a lot of question about that given his size, but if you remember UK had a big ole QB a few years ago that didn't do a half bad job, so if you don't think he can play there on Saturday, you might want to reconsider that.
When I heard their qb was 270 I thought he maybe a little overweight, but he certainly carries it well.

http://www.ekbtv.com/news/watch-huddle-k...o.facebook
In addition to the academic side it the discipline side. He has had trouble with being "overly passionate" and it has caused him and the team problems. Hopefully he will live and learn and take advantage of the opportunity his talent and genetics has given him. Best of luck Pats!
Twitter: @tc_analytics

[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1tvx9u.jpg] Allz Fatpat is got to say is triple wowza! Props to all the big sponsors baby! Chesters Fried Chicken, Hometown IGA,Ds Stop n Shop,and Yoders brutha! Patriot Nation is ready to tear the place up! Pep band be jamming out and Ct and the entourage got the wheels shined up on the golfcart bruh! #yoderskeepsabigmandiabetesincheck More mash taters please!!!
[Image: https://i.imgflip.com/1tvxys.jpg] Bolz when JPC said he had a plan behind the plan brutha it blew ole Trumpy & CT away! Ct said JPC you a straightup genius bruh! Magnum running da show from the taterlines why JPC be incognito mode! Told ole Fatpat Im everywhere big man! SMH. #blownaway More mash taters please!!!