Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How many of Donald's Followers Work ?
By the pictures on TV of Donald's Followers waiting in line at the Big Sandy Arena there can't be too many of them in this area working
Bob Hooter did I spell everything correctly?
I know TRT and Bob will be in Hunington this evening when Donald turns his back to the camera you can see there feet hanging out and if I am not mistaken you will also see a pair of women's shoes which are probables Granny's

:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Defending Trump can be a full time job. Confusednicker:
I work my butt off in IT. I compete with 100,000 + H1b and Green Carded foreign nationals that my government insists are necessary to meet the skill demands of the marketplace. Meanwhile, this glut of labor allows employers to dictate wages and work conditions. Having seen this phenomena for almost 2 generations now, many of these folks are in management now and are perfectly comfortable assimilating our work force into their sweat shop work culture.

#Trump 2020
#Trump 2024
#Trump 2028
Pick6 Wrote:I work my butt off in IT. I compete with 100,000 + H1b and Green Carded foreign nationals that my government insists are necessary to meet the skill demands of the marketplace. Meanwhile, this glut of labor allows employers to dictate wages and work conditions. Having seen this phenomena for almost 2 generations now, many of these folks are in management now and are perfectly comfortable assimilating our work force into their sweat shop work culture.

#Trump 2020
#Trump 2024
#Trump 2028

Why don't you jump back on board with the liberals? So much more to offer here than what Trump would.
Liberals are the champions of globalization. They are all for importing foreign labor and exporting jobs at every level. Are you sure you know exactly what it is that you support?
Pick6 Wrote:Liberals are the champions of globalization. They are all for importing foreign labor and exporting jobs at every level. Are you sure you know exactly what it is that you support?

Liberals are at the same time, absurdly arrogant and woefully naïve. They see mankind evolving by force of will, I guess, into some kind of a grand brotherhood, thereby leaving the distrust of nations and the specter of war far behind. To that end the rabid chipmunks of the Obama Administration have been hard at work, creating said brotherhood. 'The plan' frankly, in order to prove we were serious about globalization, was to fritter away America's advantages, sort of handing our enemies the key to the armory and the combination to the US Treasury.

We (the US) had advantages because we though being far from perfect, nonetheless based our government of and by the people upon the foundation laid by the founders. Those traditionally conservative values brought the US from infancy to Superpower to Hyperpower in the amazingly short span of a mere 240 years, in round numbers. Further, we are a moral and just people. Winning WW1 and WW2, we propped up those we had just vanquished and forgave them for the atrocity of war visited by upon our doorstep thanks to their evil intentions of world dominance through force.

Jobs are a big part of who America is, and the redistribution of wealth, an idea straight out of the ivy league classroom, was meant to strip this nation of her world status. Unfettered immigration would finish the dissolution of this land as surely as the ocean dissolves salt. Add free healthcare for the poor, along with runaway welfare, gay rights, abortion, and all the rest and you get your fundamental transformation. Enter the Democrats, who would merrily strip the wealth of this land from the hands of those who pioneered, developed and earned it for themselves, and said Democrats are all traitors if you ask me. But then, you'd have to include about 10 or so Republicans in that group as well, with McConnell, Ryan, and John McCain heading the list.

US voters rose up and put the brakes on these guys last November 8th., but the job is far from over. With the midterms of 2018 representing the next time we get the chance to send a bunch of the globalists home for good. That being said, I believe globalization will lead the world to fall under the control of the Antichrist sooner or later. That outcome is prophetic, and is a done deal that cannot be stopped or altered. As for me and my family, though we will never subscribe to globalism, we may be drug kicking and screaming in that direction until The Lord delivers us. I don't agree with a lot that John Lennon had to say, but one thing I got to admit was right on.

"Everybody's smoking and no one's getting high
Everybody's flying and never touch the sky
There's a UFO over New York and I ain't too surprised

Nobody told me there'd be days like these
Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama"
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Pick6 Wrote:Liberals are the champions of globalization. They are all for importing foreign labor and exporting jobs at every level. Are you sure you know exactly what it is that you support?

What's wrong with importing labor? What's wrong with a borderless society period?
TheRealThing Wrote:Liberals are at the same time, absurdly arrogant and woefully naïve. They see mankind evolving by force of will, I guess, into some kind of a grand brotherhood, thereby leaving the distrust of nations and the specter of war far behind. To that end the rabid chipmunks of the Obama Administration have been hard at work, creating said brotherhood. 'The plan' frankly, in order to prove we were serious about globalization, was to fritter away America's advantages, sort of handing our enemies the key to the armory and the combination to the US Treasury.

We (the US) had advantages because we though being far from perfect, nonetheless based our government of and by the people upon the foundation laid by the founders. Those traditionally conservative values brought the US from infancy to Superpower to Hyperpower in the amazingly short span of a mere 240 years, in round numbers. Further, we are a moral and just people. Winning WW1 and WW2, we propped up those we had just vanquished and forgave them for the atrocity of war visited by upon our doorstep thanks to their evil intentions of world dominance through force.

Jobs are a big part of who America is, and the redistribution of wealth, an idea straight out of the ivy league classroom, was meant to strip this nation of her world status. Unfettered immigration would finish the dissolution of this land as surely as the ocean dissolves salt. Add free healthcare for the poor, along with runaway welfare, gay rights, abortion, and all the rest and you get your fundamental transformation. Enter the Democrats, who would merrily strip the wealth of this land from the hands of those who pioneered, developed and earned it for themselves, and said Democrats are all traitors if you ask me. But then, you'd have to include about 10 or so Republicans in that group as well, with McConnell, Ryan, and John McCain heading the list.

US voters rose up and put the brakes on these guys last November 8th., but the job is far from over. With the midterms of 2018 representing the next time we get the chance to send a bunch of the globalists home for good. That being said, I believe globalization will lead the world to fall under the control of the Antichrist sooner or later. That outcome is prophetic, and is a done deal that cannot be stopped or altered. As for me and my family, though we will never subscribe to globalism, we may be drug kicking and screaming in that direction until The Lord delivers us. I don't agree with a lot that John Lennon had to say, but one thing I got to admit was right on.

"Everybody's smoking and no one's getting high
Everybody's flying and never touch the sky
There's a UFO over New York and I ain't too surprised

Strange days indeed -- most peculiar, mama"

You misspelled a couple words. Therefore, your argument is invalid.
WideRight05 Wrote:You misspelled a couple words. Therefore, your argument is invalid.

Superpower and hyperpower are nowadays recognized as one word. Try again
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Superpower and hyperpower are nowadays recognized as one word. Try again

I'll give you the benefit of the doubt, but what's wrong about all the things you mentioned? What's bad about taking people suffering under the hands of horrible regimes in other countries? What's wrong about equality?
If you don't mind competing for jobs with people that embrace sweat shop work cultures, and , communing with people who want to kill us and promote their brand of theocracy as an American Standard, nothing. Seriously, if you do not understand what is happening in Venezuela right now, then you are lost.
Pick6 Wrote:If you don't mind competing for jobs with people that embrace sweat shop work cultures, and , communing with people who want to kill us and promote their brand of theocracy as an American Standard, nothing. Seriously, if you do not understand what is happening in Venezuela right now, then you are lost.

Only like a half of percent of Muslims are the radical ones. Are you going to judge them all by that standard?

How about being open minded and embracing different cultures?

Venezuela has embraced conservatism and lost big.