Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2017 Volleyball Preseason Power Rankings
Looks spot on too me.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGz4tU5XsAA4DUP.jpg]
Can't be spot on if Johnson Central beat Prestonsburg in every summer matchup.
What's the link to these rankings for other regions?
Creeker Wrote:Looks spot on too me.

[Image: https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DGz4tU5XsAA4DUP.jpg]

All East Kentucky ?
How about the 14th region?
Not the most accurate ranking !! Today at Paintsville proved that!!
Guys look, the social media account is called '15th Region Zone" you can see it on the actual graphic.

I am one of the people who co-run it. We specialize on specifically 15th Region athletics.

Look we are new at covering volleyball, we aren't always the most familiar with it. A lot of our rankings were based on how these teams performed last season.

They will change, we plan on doing these weekly once the season starts.

Thank you for sharing it with everyone!
Sports72 Wrote:Not the most accurate ranking !! Today at Paintsville proved that!!

What happened at Paintsville that proved this, just curious? Anyone know how the games went at the Floyd Central preseason games Saturday?
Mr. Pike Central Wrote:Guys look, the social media account is called '15th Region Zone" you can see it on the actual graphic.

I am one of the people who co-run it. We specialize on specifically 15th Region athletics.

Look we are new at covering volleyball, we aren't always the most familiar with it. A lot of our rankings were based on how these teams performed last season.

They will change, we plan on doing these weekly once the season starts.

Thank you for sharing it with everyone!

I thought they looked good for what they were. I figured everyone understood that preseason volleyball rankings were mostly based on last seasons performance. Everyone knows summer ball don't mean a whole lot in any sport given the amount of kids that are out and on vacation and what not... at least I thought everyone knew that.