Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Democratic Party diversity
One thing I like about the Democratic Party is the fact that it is diverse with many different backgrounds and beliefs. It is accepting of anyone regardless of what their viewpoints are. There is an emphasis on tolerance and understanding for differences.

The Republican Party, not so much. Hate oozes from their clammy tentacles and they love to spread hate and bigotry more than anybody. We have to go to any and every measure possible to make sure these intolerant politicians are voted out of office.
WideRight05 Wrote:One thing I like about the Democratic Party is the fact that it is diverse with many different backgrounds and beliefs. It is accepting of anyone regardless of what their viewpoints are. There is an emphasis on tolerance and understanding for differences.

The Republican Party, not so much. Hate oozes from their clammy tentacles and they love to spread hate and bigotry more than anybody. We have to go to any and every measure possible to make sure these intolerant politicians are voted out of office.

First paragraph: total bullshit
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi is asking the National Park Service to reconsider a permit for what she called a “white supremacist rally” set for late August in San Francisco, in the wake of last weekend’s clashes in Charlottesville, Va.

A report in the San Francisco Examiner said the rally by the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer is slated for Aug. 26 at San Francisco’s Crissy Field. The leader of that group has held other rallies and recently spoken out against white supremacy views, though critics like Pelosi have linked the group to white nationalists

Democrats are fine with diversity, as long as it's something they approve.

Second Paragraph
How do you reconcile making this enlightened statement with your history of Christianity?

Most Republicans are far more accepting than Democrats are. Where most of the conservatives hesitate is when the other side doesn't acknowledge their effort yet demand that we PAY for it.
Most Republicans are far more accepting than Democrats are. Where most of the conservatives hesitate is when the other side doesn't acknowledge their effort yet demand that we PAY for it

I bet you draw some kind of government check
Granny Bear Wrote:First paragraph: total bullshit
House Democratic Leader Nancy Pelosi is asking the National Park Service to reconsider a permit for what she called a “white supremacist rally” set for late August in San Francisco, in the wake of last weekend’s clashes in Charlottesville, Va.

A report in the San Francisco Examiner said the rally by the pro-Trump group Patriot Prayer is slated for Aug. 26 at San Francisco’s Crissy Field. The leader of that group has held other rallies and recently spoken out against white supremacy views, though critics like Pelosi have linked the group to white nationalists

Democrats are fine with diversity, as long as it's something they approve.

Second Paragraph
How do you reconcile making this enlightened statement with your history of Christianity?

Most Republicans are far more accepting than Democrats are. Where most of the conservatives hesitate is when the other side doesn't acknowledge their effort yet demand that we PAY for it.

Nancy Pelosi said that this guy was holding a rally. Therefore, he must have been and she was just trying to protect everyone from his views.

Where are Republicans more accepting? Every time they have an election it's just a bunch of white males running. The Democrats believe in tolerating and accepting different viewpoints, regardless of what that may be.
vector Wrote:Most Republicans are far more accepting than Democrats are. Where most of the conservatives hesitate is when the other side doesn't acknowledge their effort yet demand that we PAY for it

I bet you draw some kind of government check

I have worked since I was 11 years old. Even when school was in session, I had part time jobs. Worked every day up until I retired last year; a total of 54 years. Sorry to disappoint you.

WideRight05 Wrote:Nancy Pelosi said that this guy was holding a rally. Therefore, he must have been and she was just trying to protect everyone from his views.

Where are Republicans more accepting? Every time they have an election it's just a bunch of white males running. The Democrats believe in tolerating and accepting different viewpoints, regardless of what that may be.

I'm done. When you start making less sense than vector, it is time for me to retire.
Granny Bear Wrote:I have worked since I was 11 years old. Even when school was in session, I had part time jobs. Worked every day up until I retired last year; a total of 54 years. Sorry to disappoint you.

I'm done. When you start making less sense than vector, it is time for me to retire.

Must of hit a nerve all I said I bet you are drawing a government check and you dodge the answer so with your spin on the answer I would have to come up with the conclusion YES you are drawing some kind of government check
The Democratic Party's Platform, as compared to the pamphlets of white supremacist groups?

The Republican Party's Platform, as compared to white supremacist groups?

Let's not forget that both parties can unite in denouncing extremist racist views, views that denigrate human dignity and equality in favor of ethnic and racial prejudice.
Granny Bear Wrote:I have worked since I was 11 years old. Even when school was in session, I had part time jobs. Worked every day up until I retired last year; a total of 54 years. Sorry to disappoint you.

You need to stop being so offensive. We need a safe space here.
vector Wrote:Must of hit a nerve all I said I bet you are drawing a government check and you dodge the answer so with your spin on the answer I would have to come up with the conclusion YES you are drawing some kind of government check

Not sure what kind of nerve you think was hit but no dodge and spin here.
I do not draw a government check. Sorry...try something else.
"I don't draw a government check, but I channel my inner Gestapo to block posts that clearly demonstrate I'm zealot material."
- Grampy Bore
vector Wrote:Must of hit a nerve all I said I bet you are drawing a government check and you dodge the answer so with your spin on the answer I would have to come up with the conclusion YES you are drawing some kind of government check

YOUR party, the Dimmocrats, are all about government checks pal. They send them to anybody who can falsify a request. They sent plane loads of cash to Iran which Iranians then used in part to boost North Korea's nuclear program. And I don't care what you say, Obama did that. Now we're staring down a nuclear North Korea and you're still on here mindlessly ballyhooing the stupidity of the Dems. Have you ever even wondered what we're going to do once Iran has both the bomb AND a viable ICBM on which to deliver them? But by way of the ultimate salt-in-the-wound parting gift, as your lying hero Obama was circling DC for the last time and DJT was standing on the steps of the Capital as the 45th President, Obama tried to give 221 million US tax dollars to Palestine. A bunch of terrorists BTW but heck, it's all good right there vector? It's been suggested that they don't even need ICBM's, they might be able to conceal small nuke in something like imported appliances, like refrigerators for example, which could be destined for appliance dealers across the entire US. The present level of US naïveté is incredible.

People who worked their entire lives from teenage years onward deserve every dime of their government checks. Why? Because there wouldn't even be a government without the tax dollars they worked for and sent to Washington in the first place. The question I have is why in the heck you slam your own kind? You expect a SS check don't you? You worked (you say) all your life and if you did you've earned one. Why slam your working kindred while applauding a party that takes YOUR hard earned tax dollars and hands them out to a bunch of no-work losers? I bet you won't even try to answer that one.

I understand that the reason Dimm's leadership doesn't give a rats rear about MOST working folks, but what I don't get is you. They don't care about people over 50 because they're either hopelessly brain dead die hards like vector, who wouldn't defect under any circumstance, or they're conservatives who've found their way to the light and under normal circumstance cannot be manipulated. Unfortunately as with all things in the domain of men, normal circumstances are long gone. The media despite being openly consummate liars, are nonetheless making inroads toward their goal of illegally deposing a duly elected US President. The attacks WILL NOT STOP, it's totally up to the people right now if they are going to buy into the lies. Dimms are a bunch of users, looking to stay in power and feel big about themselves. But I know you'll step right up and flush that vote again come November of 2018. I mean, you desperately wanted to vote for Hillary and she swore to close down the coal mines where you work. Think about that one for just a second.

But I digress. Dems send checks to those whom they can buy, end of story.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

And 'pubs provide corporate welfare here, there, and everywhere, expose workers to the whim and caprice of corporate overlords, court voting blocks of their own, perhaps not with checks, but by embracing "Sweet Home Alabama" whiteness, slash taxes for the wealthiest in hopes they'll share.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:

And 'pubs provide corporate welfare here, there, and everywhere, expose workers to the whim and caprice of corporate overlords, court voting blocks of their own, perhaps not with checks, but by embracing "Sweet Home Alabama" whiteness, slash taxes for the wealthiest in hopes they'll share.

Share what? People who don't work by choice should not be given money or anything else.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:YOUR party, the Dimmocrats, are all about government checks pal. They send them to anybody who can falsify a request. They sent plane loads of cash to Iran which Iranians then used in part to boost North Korea's nuclear program. And I don't care what you say, Obama did that. Now we're staring down a nuclear North Korea and you're still on here mindlessly ballyhooing the stupidity of the Dems. Have you ever even wondered what we're going to do once Iran has both the bomb AND a viable ICBM on which to deliver them? But by way of the ultimate salt-in-the-wound parting gift, as your lying hero Obama was circling DC for the last time and DJT was standing on the steps of the Capital as the 45th President, Obama tried to give 221 million US tax dollars to Palestine. A bunch of terrorists BTW but heck, it's all good right there vector? It's been suggested that they don't even need ICBM's, they might be able to conceal small nuke in something like imported appliances, like refrigerators for example, which could be destined for appliance dealers across the entire US. The present level of US naïveté is incredible.

People who worked their entire lives from teenage years onward deserve every dime of their government checks. Why? Because there wouldn't even be a government without the tax dollars they worked for and sent to Washington in the first place. The question I have is why in the heck you slam your own kind? You expect a SS check don't you? You worked (you say) all your life and if you did you've earned one. Why slam your working kindred while applauding a party that takes YOUR hard earned tax dollars and hands them out to a bunch of no-work losers? I bet you won't even try to answer that one.

I understand that the reason Dimm's leadership doesn't give a rats rear about MOST working folks, but what I don't get is you. They don't care about people over 50 because they're either hopelessly brain dead die hards like vector, who wouldn't defect under any circumstance, or they're conservatives who've found their way to the light and under normal circumstance cannot be manipulated. Unfortunately as with all things in the domain of men, normal circumstances are long gone. The media despite being openly consummate liars, are nonetheless making inroads toward their goal of illegally deposing a duly elected US President. The attacks WILL NOT STOP, it's totally up to the people right now if they are going to buy into the lies. Dimms are a bunch of users, looking to stay in power and feel big about themselves. But I know you'll step right up and flush that vote again come November of 2018. I mean, you desperately wanted to vote for Hillary and she swore to close down the coal mines where you work. Think about that one for just a second.

But I digress. Dems send checks to those whom they can buy, end of story.

Once again, you have spelling issues. It's DEMOCRATS.
A party that has rats on the end of it's name should never be entrusted with the government.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"I don't draw a government check, but I channel my inner Gestapo to block posts that clearly demonstrate I'm zealot material."
- Grampy Bore

I will never allow you to lie about things I have allegedly said or things that I "feel". I can do that because you are stating things that are untrue but listing them as "facts".

Pay attention to the bolded parts of the rules. It only goes to prove how lenient I really am....especially to you.

1. Personal attacks or threats to another member whether in forum or messaging will result in Suspension.
3. Racist, homophobic, or sexist comments will not be tolerated. You are free to express your opinion on any issue with the exception of derogatory or inappropriate comments. Making false claims will result in Suspension.
6. Please keep all threads ON TOPIC at all times. Any excessive attempt to "troll" or get a subject off topic will result in a warning. Any attempt to stay off topic after the warning will result in a suspension.
7. No complaining about Bluegrassrivals.com or any of its staff members will be permitted. This includes complaining about how the site is managed and how the rules are enforced.
ekyswvahsfan Wrote:A party that has rats on the end of it's name should never be entrusted with the government.

Amen.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Note: the "..." and "Grampy Bore" indicate it's not actually something Granny Bear said.

Why so sensitive?
TheRealThing Wrote:Amen.

Seriously?
Seriously?

Thought I heard bubbles breaking water tension in the septic tank. Did you try to say something Sombrero?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Thought I heard bubbles breaking water tension in the septic tank. Did you try to say something Sombrero?

I smell something: yep, it's peacock. I heard the screeching. Now, what is it, TRT?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I smell something: yep, it's peacock. I heard the screeching. Now, what is it, TRT?

I'm sorry, did you say something cessfool?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I'm sorry, did you say something cessfool?

I smelled something, and I smell it again. It's peacock. I see you, whining and all.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:I smelled something, and I smell it again. It's peacock. I see you, whining and all.

I mean, I know the grass is always greener over the septic tank and all, but I don't care how fertile that imagination is, my whining is not something you'll ever have satisfaction of. Go ahead, post something I've written as if it's your own work for us again. :Thumbs:

But if you try not voicing what you're typing, that smell will eventually die down.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Ah, peacock

Is it just rumormill on the Hill that Mueller's tightening net has the tweeting don mulling over resigning as a face-saving (read "ass saving) maneuver?

Also, interesting to read the NYT op-ed piece "I voted for Trump, but I regret it." Pine Mountain Grill anyone?

Looks like Lexington is entering the statue/monument fray. I say leave 'em all up as testimony that all men have clay feet, mud and glory mixed. As it says in the Good Book, "Better to go to a funeral than a party."
Ah, peacock

Is it just rumormill on the Hill that Mueller's tightening net has the tweeting don mulling over resigning as a face-saving (read "ass saving) maneuver?

Also, interesting to read the NYT op-ed piece "I voted for Trump, but I regret it." Pine Mountain Grill anyone?

Looks like Lexington is entering the statue/monument fray. I say leave 'em all up as testimony that all men have clay feet, mud and glory mixed. As it says in the Good Book, "Better to go to a funeral than a party."

What would you know about the rumor mill (pretty sure that's two words), on the Hill? There can be no evidence where there has been no crime. They say something will always come in to fill a vacuum, but your posts prove that's not always true.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:What would you know about the rumor mill (pretty sure that's two words), on the Hill? There can be no evidence where there has been no crime. They say something will always come in to fill a vacuum, but your posts prove that's not always true.

We'll see, peacock. Speaking of vacuums, I hear the Electrolux 5000 will preen those stinky feathers right up. Oh, by the way, the ol' news wire feeds offer up some tidbits to chew on. It's not offered as definitive, or statement of fact, but rather an interesting thing to ponder. So, go stink up another barnyard, Forum Boy.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:We'll see, peacock. Speaking of vacuums, I hear the Electrolux 5000 will preen those stinky feathers right up. Oh, by the way, the ol' news wire feeds offer up some tidbits to chew on. It's not offered as definitive, or statement of fact, but rather an interesting thing to ponder. So, go stink up another barnyard, Forum Boy.

^^ Inartfully weak attempt at a sidestep, the vacuum is between your ears, which I would bet are located very unevenly on the sides that little pin head of yours. You come on here every day and root for the destruction of the office of the Presidency and consequently our way of life via the triumph of anarchy and social rebellion. (Which is like hoping for fire to strike your home because you don't like the drapes BTW.) To that end, you bounce around from site to site and from CNN to MSNBC picking up any lie that "feeds" your desperate hopes to see the President deposed. And then pop on here and try to act like all your putrid proliferations are your own thoughts. Heck, you can't even type a post without plagiarizing most of it from those you're tying to influence. Pathetic.

But by way of ultimate absurdity, rejecting much of what the Bible has to say, you nonetheless take what you like from the Holy Scriptures, (like you think you're in a cafeteria line) on which you base your absurdly naïve and errant liberally ideological/theological musings. You're a flaming lib who's trying to usurp the moral authority of the very ones with which you disagree, in order to advance an agenda which is in diametric opposition. Sort of like the way you write your posts. You try to steal the best of those around you and then attempt to turn it back on them as if they're too stupid to pick off the tactic. Wrong. Like I said, you serve a purpose in highlighting the offensive deceits of your leftward kindred. Which of course, gives me and others on here something to write about. Keep up the good work.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You are a tenacious little monkey.

Homosexuality falls short of the glory of God. It misses the mark. So does gossip. So does adultery. So does fornication. So does greed. In his ministry on earth, Christ did not single out homosexuality and blow and snort and build an evangelistic tent over it. You are of that sort of mind that cannot make distinctions with differences. It's pitiful really. The United States of America is not the church of Jesus Christ on earth. One is governed by Father, Son, and Holy Ghost, while the other is a republic governed by a Constitution. Your constant pressing here simply reveals your revisionist blindness. You're just plain, old-fashioned wrong, friendo, and now you are pouting and whining to a shameful degree.