Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Middlesboro @ Bell County updates
This game started terribly with a Middlesboro player being taken off the field on a stretcher after the opening kickoff. Bell County scored first on a 99 yard drive. Missed the XP. Middlesboro responded by driving all the way downfield but missing a field goal attempt.

After 1st quarter:
Bell County 6
Middlesboro 0
What happened to thee player?
Bell just scored again
14 to 0 9.16 til half
Just heard the player broke his ankle.
As bad as that is, it could've been so much worse.

Prayers for that young man
TD Middlesboro. 32 yd run by Anthony Jackson.

14-7 Bell.
TD Bell after a good drive.

Bell County 22
Middlesboro 7
TD Middlesboro as time expires in the first half on a long pass.

Bell County 22
Middlesboro 13

End of 1st half.
Middlesboro gets the ball to start the 2nd half.
This defense is absolutely pathetic. I don't understand it? Bell just looking like a team that has more grit to this point.
jacket-pride Wrote:This defense is absolutely pathetic. I don't understand it? Bell just looking like a team that has more grit to this point.

I'd imagine Rogers was set to factor into this defense pretty significantly. He was a big loss. That said, just need to shore up the pass defense really. Bell County threw a TD pass on 4th and goal from the 4 and was able to convert and that is the difference in the game quite frankly.
Also, did I hear Williams in the game to return that last kick? lol Hard to keep him over there next to you on the sideline. No one really knows what the penalty was supposed to be so don't start hounding Massengill.
Ole Dud expand the playbook???😂
No need to hound massengill over discipline anyway, you would just be wasting the air in your lungs. Enjoy watching Jackson play. Hopefully we can put something together out of the half.
MadHatter Wrote:Ole Dud expand the playbook???😂
They've probably thrown it 6 or 7 times actually! That includes 2 long passes.
jacket-pride Wrote:No need to hound massengill over discipline anyway, you would just be wasting the air in your lungs. Enjoy watching Jackson play. Hopefully we can put something together out of the half.

On that TD run, Jackson got to the edge and to the endzone in a hurry.
Massengil and discipline should never be in the same sentence!
3 and out by Middlesboro.
TD Bell County by a Tanner Asher 8 yard run.

Bell County 28
Middlesboro 13

About 5 minutes left in the 3rd.
Jackson of Middlesboro throws an INT.
Bell 36
Mboro 13
4:18 3rd
TD Bell County on the next play.

Bell County 36
Middlesboro 13
Bell arguably has less talent this year than last ( much better coach tho) and we should be better because of our age? I know it's game one but I see absolutely zero improvement! Very frustrating.
Bell 36
Mboro 21
3:43 3rd
Isaiah Williams with a long TD run for Middlesboro.

Bell County 36
Middlesboro 21
I will let IAM4BC finish this one.
Mboro recovers onside
jacket-pride Wrote:Bell arguably has less talent this year than last ( much better coach tho) and we should be better because of our age? I know it's game one but I see absolutely zero improvement! Very frustrating.

You've got to be kidding, right? lol
What part would I be kidding about?