Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 6 Xavier 2 (Baseball)
final

I'll have pics later.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Whats there record now
I believe that they are 9-0 on the season.
here's some pics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Looks like you had good seats. I had the oppertunity to watch them in the NCAA tournament against Notre Dame....not really a bad seat in the house. Looks like they've done some work to the field though, I remember one of my favorite things last year was the batter's eye in center. It was blue and read "BIG BLUE NATION" or something like that across it, very nice.
IRISH4 Wrote:Looks like you had good seats. I had the oppertunity to watch them in the NCAA tournament against Notre Dame....not really a bad seat in the house. Looks like they've done some work to the field though, I remember one of my favorite things last year was the batter's eye in center. It was blue and read "BIG BLUE NATION" or something like that across it, very nice.

I had the choice of seats today. Nobody was there, and as long it stays under 60 degrees the fair weather fans will stay home while few true fans show up.

The field is a little different this year. They have a new wall around the field, a new deck in right center, a new scoreboard, and a new batters eye that makes it easier for the hitters to see the ball. Great field
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Hopefully they can keep this up and make another run for the SEC crown. I'd like to get away one wekend and come catch a game, any suggestions on who would be the best weekend series the Cats face?
IRISH4 Wrote:Hopefully they can keep this up and make another run for the SEC crown. I'd like to get away one wekend and come catch a game, any suggestions on who would be the best weekend series the Cats face?

If you are going to come for a weekend series then it has to be one of two. Either the Tennessee series April 6-8 or the Vandy series April 13-15, as Vandy is ranked in the top 5 in every poll.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats Kentucky
Vandy appears to be the most appealing right now, but I would love to watch them thump Tennessee.