Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Paintsville 44 Johnson Central 43
Final. Just shows how hard it is to beat a team three times in one season.
Great game! Congrats Paintsville! good luck In the Finals!
Buckeyex7x Wrote:Great game! Congrats Paintsville! good luck In the Finals!

I agree. Sounds like Kendra had another outstanding game. Congrats on a good season JC.
Great job girls! Everyone is very proud of you! Good Luck tomorrow in the finals!!
WOW, that's all I got to say, I'm speechless...
Good game PHS girls.
Poor JC no where to sit and no trip to the Expo!!!!!

To bad there is plenty of seating there....

:rockon:
sorry couldnt resist!!!!
PHS really played their butts off tonight. They're getting a well deserved trip to the regional tournament. Best of luck against Magoffin Co. tomorrow.
im not going to lie this makes me happy JC was one of my top threats for my Lady Hawks...Congrats to P-Ville
Great game Lady Tigers, we will see you in the title game.
Pretty cool to see the Hornet girls all painted up Blue and White tonight with PHS numbers painted on their faces.
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Great job Ladies!!!!
Very good game to watch, had me jumping out of my seat at the end of the 4th. Congrats Paintsville!!
congrats paintsville, JC bad match up for Magoffin so this win made me happy...
StillAnMCfan Wrote:Pretty cool to see the Hornet girls all painted up Blue and White tonight with PHS numbers painted on their faces.
MC girls and PHS girls get along great....very good friendships between the two.!! MC girls get talked about for being ruff and other nonsense when they are just about the most competetive bunch you will find. They are a good bunch!
Congrats Tigers
What a great win! Way to go Lady Tigers! & Thanks to all the Magoffin County gals, who came to support!
Pretty low scoring game but congratulations Paintsville.

Great job girls!!! I've never seen you play better. The seniors really stepped up in this one. A well deserved win. Can't wait till to see you play MC.
thetribe Wrote:Pretty low scoring game but congratulations Paintsville.

Why such a low scoring game? Did anyone slow the game down or were the shooting percentages low? Does anyone have any stats? Great win tigers, good luck in the tourney. Good job to the lady eagles as well.
The Guru Wrote:MC girls and PHS girls get along great....very good friendships between the two.!! MC girls get talked about for being ruff and other nonsense when they are just about the most competetive bunch you will find. They are a good bunch!

I was real disappointed that there was very little Paintsville students at this game. I have to say it was so great to see the Magoffin Co players and the LC players sitting right there in the middle of the Paintsville Students Cheering them on in this game and even a few Magoffin Co. girls wearing Paintsville face paint and Paintsville colors in this game. I think for the most part these three schools girls get along great and are friends on and off the floor. I know I was right there with them cheering on the Tigers in this one.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
What was up with Coach Wireman? He acted like he didn't want to win the game. He sat on the bench almost the entire game. In the past, he is standing for the entire game while screaming instructions to his players and complaining about calls to the officials. But his performance was not typical tonight. I just couldn't figure this out. I was wondering if anyone could give more information about this.
Batpuff Wrote:I was real disappointed that there was very little Paintsville students at this game.

For one, the students don't care about the girls basketball team, two, they probably thought they would get beat like most of us on here did.
Congrats Pville. Great game to watch, JC just gave the ball away at the end for easy points.
Hoopla Wrote:What was up with Coach Wireman? He acted like he didn't want to win the game. He sat on the bench almost the entire game. In the past, he is standing for the entire game while screaming instructions to his players and complaining about calls to the officials. But his performance was not typical tonight. I just couldn't figure this out. I was wondering if anyone could give more information about this.
I think he was just frustrated with his teams play. Plus he has been under the weather here lately. But IMO he was just flat frustrated with the way the girls were playing. Congrats to Pville, they played a great game. As for JC, get regrouped cause IMO you girls are the favorites for next season.
Ummmm. I don't know where you sat, but he was up and vocal as usual. I'll bet he couldn't talk today. Obviously you don't know him very well to say that he didn't want to win. That's not even in his vocabulary. Ridiculous statement.
gettheball Wrote:Poor JC no where to sit and no trip to the Expo!!!!!

That's really classy. Wonder where you're from.
gettheball Wrote:Poor JC no where to sit and no trip to the Expo!!!!!

What the heck will The Paintsville Herald have to write about next week???? The upcoming Baseball/Softball season's at JCHS?
BballFan63 Wrote:Ummmm. I don't know where you sat, but he was up and vocal as usual. I'll bet he couldn't talk today. Obviously you don't know him very well to say that he didn't want to win. That's not even in his vocabulary. Ridiculous statement.
True!!! Wireman is about as good as they get!