Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Comey Decided Not to Refer Hillary For Prosecution Before FBI Investigation Was Over
Quote:According to new transcripts released by the Senate Judiciary Committee Thursday afternoon, former FBI Director James Comey made the decision not to refer then Democrat presidential candidate Hillary Clinton for prosecution long before ever interviewing key witnesses. Members of the Committee allege Comey made the decision months before FBI agents were finished with the criminal investigation into her mishandling of classified information during her time as Secretary of State.

Quote:"According to the unredacted portions of the transcripts, it appears that in April or early May of 2016, Mr. Comey had already decided he would issue a statement exonerating Secretary Clinton. That was long before FBI agents finished their work. Mr. Comey even circulated an early draft statement to select members of senior FBI leadership. The outcome of an investigation should not be prejudged while FBI agents are still hard at work trying to gather the facts," the letter, signed by Chairman Chuck Grassley and Committee member Lindsey Graham states. "Conclusion first, fact-gathering second—that’s no way to run an investigation. The FBI should be held to a higher standard than that, especially in a matter of such great public interest and controversy."

CONFIRMED: Comey Decided He Wasn't Going to Refer Hillary For Prosecution Long Before FBI Investigation Was Over
Good post and welcome to the board. Comey is a weasel, and I had made my mind up about that long before any of this will be over. But in every dark cloud they say, there is a silver lining. And as this one is dark, let us hope the lining is equally silvered. As the Mueller probe goes on, (the investigation in search of a crime) more and ever more dirt is coming to light. The rats infesting the last ship of state were decidedly fat to be sure, and I hope they are disgraced in a manner commensurate to their malfeasance.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Good post and welcome to the board. Comey is a weasel, and I had made my mind up about that long before any of this will be over. But in every dark cloud they say, there is a silver lining. And as this one is dark, let us hope the lining is equally silvered. As the Mueller probe goes on, (the investigation in search of a crime) more and ever more dirt is coming to light. The rats infesting the last ship of state were decidedly fat to be sure, and I hope they are disgraced in a manner commensurate to their malfeasance.

Thanks!
This certainly looks to me like Comey was protecting Hillary. I hope Congress is considering putting Comey back under oath to testify again. Then again, I'm guessing he'll just lie under oath.