Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Conspiracy
jetpilot Wrote:Thanks for letting me decide.Confusednicker: I have already decided that I will form my opinion based on EVIDENCE. I know you cannot grasp the concept of EVIDENCE. It's nice that you let politicians and "news" media tell you what to think like good sheeple should but for the fiftieth time I will wait for EVIDENCE. Now again, and for the last time, unless you provide me with one shred of one shred of one tiny scintilla of EVIDENCE you are wasting my time just like Adam Schiff is. And we all know you can't provide any EVIDENCE or cite anyone else that has provided any EVIDENCE.

This is hilarious. ahhahahahhahaha

I just showed my office your posts, and the flotilla of evidence presented. You my friend are the epitome of a cynic. Congrats.

What more evidence do you need than the IC's declassified briefing, it has detailed evidence presented? Or the Cyber Security Firms? Or Trumps own admissions? Why would all members of the select committee on intelligence agree?

You crack me up. I thought you were serious until now. Kinda relieved to be honest. I couldn't fathom someone being so oblivious, and not being a threat to society in general.

If you desire me to break down the evidence from the IC's report showing it.... Just ask. It has some big words in it, so you probably just skipped through it.

Oh well. Done here. Point made, proven, sustained.

Probably wanna get your keyboard checked out btw.
ronald reagan Wrote:This is hilarious. ahhahahahhahaha

I just showed my office your posts, and the flotilla of evidence presented. You my friend are the epitome of a cynic. Congrats.

What more evidence do you need than the IC's declassified briefing, it has detailed evidence presented? Or the Cyber Security Firms? Or Trumps own admissions? Why would all members of the select committee on intelligence agree?

You crack me up. I thought you were serious until now. Kinda relieved to be honest. I couldn't fathom someone being so oblivious, and not being a threat to society in general.

If you desire me to break down the evidence from the IC's report showing it.... Just ask. It has some big words in it, so you probably just skipped through it.

Oh well. Done here. Point made, proven, sustained.

Probably wanna get your keyboard checked out btw.

I've asked you for evidence many times and you have failed to provide any or cite anyone who has. So by all means break down the evidence the IC or anyone else has provided. You have already admitted you believe Russians hacked the election because you heard it on TV.:thatsfunn

BTW, your office must not be very busy.Confusedhh:
jetpilot Wrote:I've asked you for evidence many times and you have failed to provide any or cite anyone who has. So by all means break down the evidence the IC or anyone else has provided. You have already admitted you believe Russians hacked the election because you heard it on TV.:thatsfunn

BTW, your office must not be very busy.Confusedhh:

The links he provided was from various new outlets which have talked with the intel com. Not sure what you're looking for.
As to Mueller's report: we'll see.
catdoggy Wrote:The links he provided was from various new outlets which have talked with the intel com. Not sure what you're looking for.

Evidence. Not a TV report. Don't know why it's so hard to grasp.
jetpilot Wrote:Evidence. Not a TV report. Don't know why it's so hard to grasp.

Emails,meetings, raiding of Manaforts house. Flynn seeking immunity. Fingers in your ears?
The President of the United States fired the FBI Director with the intent to impede or stop an active investigation. That's obstruction of justice, and we all know it. But, we'll see.
catdoggy Wrote:Emails,meetings, raiding of Manaforts house. Flynn seeking immunity. Fingers in your ears?

And Hillary has tons more ties to the Russians. Pay to play, Fusion GPS, etc. Finger up your butt?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The President of the United States fired the FBI Director with the intent to impede or stop an active investigation. That's obstruction of justice, and we all know it. But, we'll see.

I think you're the last person on earth clinging to that fairy-tale.Confusednicker:
jetpilot Wrote:And Hillary has tons more ties to the Russians. Pay to play, Fusion GPS, etc. Finger up your butt?

More like head up his ass.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The President of the United States fired the FBI Director with the intent to impede or stop an active investigation. That's obstruction of justice, and we all know it. But, we'll see.

Hey POS, why is it no surprise that you don't mention the latest revelation that Comey drafted a letter exonerating Clinton months before the investigation was complete?
Bob Seger Wrote:Hey POS, why is it no surprise that you don't mention the latest revelation that Comey drafted a letter exonerating Clinton months before the investigation was complete?

Probably need to turn up the old aerator a little bit. He don't bubble up to the top as much as he used to.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]