Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
2005 Mason Dixon Indoor Games
The Mason Dixon games are less than 2 wks away. Does anyone have any predictions???
Im suppose to run in these games. The 55m dash or something lol
lol me too...

but i think steven n brian should do real good pole vaultin...
In mason dixon games, schools are only allowed to represent one athlete per event. Jones will take pole vaulting, while Elkins will compete in the hurdles and maybe a relay team. Pikeville should do well in the overall score.
does anyone know of who the school will be at mason dixon and any thing on jumpers i will be jumping sice perry will be doing college stuff
anyone think i have a chance
nah young grasshopper...dont think you have a chance at all
Jones will take the Gold IMO...he vaulted 12 ft two days ago at practice...
Competiton is pretty tough.. i mean its the closest thing to state we can get, alot of people arent really ready (including myself) so anyone that is competing next weekend has one more week of intense training, so just work hard and do ur best.
I think the selected few from Pikeville that are competing next weekend will have some good practices this week. Im sure Mimms will have us ready by friday.
well hopefully P-Ville will win this

So GO PANTHERS!!!
I think the selected should do good but we need to try to get ppl in all the events
we will do alright overall I believe...Does anyone know for sure when we are leaving. Some have said friday, while others saturday???
Well guys central will be down there with u...good luck
good look to all
12 hrs and counting...
Good luck guys! Bring home some awards. I know our relay teams should do really well and Jones should win Pole Vault.