Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Top Players in 15th Region
So what does everyone think about the athletes in the 15th Region? Who is in your top 10? Remember this is an opinion don't dis anyone for who they choose! Let's keep it friendly! Big Grin
I don't know many of the players in softball, I know of a couple good players though.

Celena Conley - JC
Esther Flemming - SV
Jessica Russell - Paintsville
Micheala Howard - Mag. Co.
Redneck Wrote:I don't know many of the players in softball, I know of a couple good players though.

Celena Conley - JC
Esther Flemming - SV

I'm not sure if Esther is playing or not.
Redneck Wrote:I don't know many of the players in softball, I know of a couple good players though.

Celena Conley - JC
Esther Flemming - SV
This girl is a pure power hitter. She is a great athlete and this might be her best game.
Erica Blankenship - Phelps

Hit .450 last year with several inside the park home runs. Has tremendous speed.
i agree... erika Blankenship is freakin awesome.. that girl can hit like none other!
i belive that Kylie schmitt will be an AWSOME player this year!!
57th

Johnson Central has a good group of underclassman returning including Brittany Ritz.
Russell (Paintsville) along with M. Howard of Magoffin County are two solid shortstops.

58th
Meaghan Hamilton Betsy Layne

59th
Fleming, Stanely, Shortstop (don't remember her Name)
Schmidt, Maynard, Pikeville
Baldridge, East Ridge

60th
Haley Ratliff, Pike Central
[COLOR="Navy"][/COLOR
phelps has some good hitters.. chasity wolford, also a great shortstop...
morgan keene good hitter...descent at 1st base
jeana macguire hit pretty well last year
and then there's ERIKA BLANKENSHIP great hitter...fantastic catcher!
kirsten stratton real good hitter (not sure if she's playing this year)
pitching will come by way of taylor keene..gets stronger and more consistent each time out.
i'm sure head coach ERIKA DOTSON will structure her team well...talent is there for her to work with.
BondJamesBond Wrote:57th

Johnson Central has a good group of underclassman returning including Brittany Ritz.
Russell (Paintsville) along with M. Howard of Magoffin County are two solid shortstops.

58th
Meaghan Hamilton Betsy Layne

59th
Fleming, Stanely, Shortstop (don't remember her Name)
Schmidt, Maynard, Pikeville
Baldridge, East Ridge

60th
Haley Ratliff, Pike Central
Shortstop for Shelby Valley is Cati Case
My friend told me that fleming isnt playing! but yeah case, stanley, cantrell, and hall are all good ! i hope valley has a good season again this year! and good luck to every other team as well

Myself, I have to agree...phelps has talent I believe they will be attending region this season, Kirsten Stratton, has improved alot, she is a just not a good fielder, she is also a good picther, she's improved alot on her pitching as well. I believe that we will be seeing her alot on the pitching mound this season, and one thing for sure she don't care to get dirty. She's also a good hitter Taylor Keene, has gotten stronger and her picthing has improved also and is a good hitter. They got one of the best catcher Erica Doston, if not the best, and can hit like no other. I bet baseball helped her tremendously. They also have fresmon Chasity Wolford, who is also a great hitter and a great shortstop. I think Blankinship, Wolford, Stratton, and Keene will lead this team to victory!!!

GOOD LUCK THIS SEASON GIRLS
:Thumbs:
SportyGirl Wrote:Myself, I have to agree...phelps has talent I believe they will be attending region this season, Kirsten Stratton, has improved alot, she is a just not a good fielder, she is also a good picther, she's improved alot on her pitching as well. I believe that we will be seeing her alot on the pitching mound this season, and one thing for sure she don't care to get dirty. She's also a good hitter Taylor Keene, has gotten stronger and her picthing has improved also and is a good hitter. They got one of the best catcher Erica Doston, if not the best, and can hit like no other. I bet baseball helped her tremendously. They also have fresmon Chasity Wolford, who is also a great hitter and a great shortstop. I think Blankinship, Wolford, Stratton, and Keene will lead this team to victory!!!

Did you mean to say that Stratton is "not just", instead of "just not"?
Looking good this year would probably be:
*Cati Case
*Esther Fleming
*Haley Ratliff
*Jami Baldridge
*Mariah Looney
*Kayla Cantrell
SportyGirl Wrote:
Myself, I have to agree...phelps has talent I believe they will be attending region this season, Kirsten Stratton, has improved alot, she is a just not a good fielder, she is also a good picther, she's improved alot on her pitching as well. I believe that we will be seeing her alot on the pitching mound this season, and one thing for sure she don't care to get dirty. She's also a good hitter Taylor Keene, has gotten stronger and her picthing has improved also and is a good hitter. They got one of the best catcher Erica Doston, if not the best, and can hit like no other. I bet baseball helped her tremendously. They also have fresmon Chasity Wolford, who is also a great hitter and a great shortstop. I think Blankinship, Wolford, Stratton, and Keene will lead this team to victory!!!

I agree totally
Stanley from Shelby Valley...she can throw the ball!!
Erica Blankenship - Phelps.
Celena Conley - JC
Haley Ratliff -PC
Easter Flemming - SV
NYY10 Wrote:Stanley from Shelby Valley...she can throw the ball!!

Stanley is an all around good softball player. She can field, bat, and pitch.
The 15th region could put together a heck of a all-star team.