Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What if he was white?
This man "randomly" shot and killed 2 guys and suspected of 3 more over the course of a year. All 5 white males. What would this headline read if he had been white and killed 5 black guys ?

I'm curious to see how the far left on here defend this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/suspect-...23073.html
Wildcatk23 Wrote:This man "randomly" shot and killed 2 guys and suspected of 3 more over the course of a year. All 5 white males. What would this headline read if he had been white and killed 5 black guys ?

I'm curious to see how the far left on here defend this one.

https://www.yahoo.com/celebrity/suspect-...23073.html

Yeah, you and me both. The underlying supposition for every bit of this is a lie from the pit anyway. Black people are not victimized in this society, and though according the US Census Bureau only about 13% of this nation is black, I defy anybody to find a TV show, (movie or sitcom) news show, or even a commercial, in which black people are not a major part. And the fact of the matter is that MOST white families are now biracial.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Crickets.
"Crickets"

The link would not open.

A green man who targets purple people for murder is a murderer full of hate. Plug in whatever colors and the same is true. Period.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:"Crickets"

The link would not open.

A green man who targets purple people for murder is a murderer full of hate. Plug in whatever colors and the same is true. Period.

Periods would not have had such sway on you, had you backed off the estrogen therapy a smidge. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Racists should burn in hell.
TheRealThing Wrote:Periods would not have had such sway on you, had you backed off the estrogen therapy a smidge. :Thumbs:

Ah, Peacock. You stink. Join Boob Sugar down at Zealot Central for delousing. Period.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Ah, Peacock. You stink. Join Boob Sugar down at Zealot Central for delousing. Period.

Did you just assume TRT was a peacock? I could be wrong Confusednicker: but I don't think TRT is trans-species.
WideRight05 Wrote:Did you just assume TRT was a peacock? I could be wrong Confusednicker: but I don't think TRT is trans-species.

Late to the dance and singing the wrong song.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Late to the dance and singing the wrong song.

TRT could be a non-binary pansexual owl for all we know. Confusednicker: I'm just holding you to your own standards.