Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
DHS Has Formally Classified ANTIFA Activities As Domestic Terrorist Violence
Federal authorities have been warning state and local officials since early 2016 that leftist extremists known as “antifa” had become increasingly confrontational and dangerous, so much so that the Department of Homeland Security formally classified their activities as “domestic terrorist violence,” according to interviews and confidential law enforcement documents obtained by POLITICO.

Previously unreported documents disclose that by April 2016, authorities believed that “anarchist extremists” were the primary instigators of violence at public rallies against a range of targets. They were blamed by authorities for attacks on the police, government and political institutions, along with symbols of “the capitalist system,” racism, social injustice and fascism, according to a confidential 2016 joint intelligence assessment by DHS and the FBI.

FBI, Homeland Security warn of more ‘antifa’ attacks
Follow the money!
Pick6 Wrote:Follow the money!

Meaning? This isn't a global warming thread, lol.
^^ Soros
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
No surprise here. I knew they were terrorists the first minute I laid eyes on them when they were in Pikeville. A really despicable outfit.
jetpilot Wrote:No surprise here. I knew they were terrorists the first minute I laid eyes on them when they were in Pikeville. A really despicable outfit.

I can't help but compare them to Hitler's Sturmabteilung. Later referred to in more warm and fuzzy terms as brownshirts, they were a paramilitary force whose formulation predated Hitler's ascension as dictator. Some of their functions according to Wiki, were to provide security for NAZI rallies, disrupt the rallies of Hitler's political foes and intimidate by force or threat of force, anyone who may have posed a challenge to the NAZI Party. Can you say Déjà Vu?

There likely is no more daylight between the brownshirts and antifa, than there is between para and military. Funny how the glassy-eyed idyllic pasture dwellers of La-La Land would be represented by antifa ilk.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Some are "fine people". Or so I've heard.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Soros

Dumbrero's hero.
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ Soros

Gotcha. Honestly, that wouldn't surprise me.
Note to Boob Sugar:

Wash the cap at least. You stink.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Note to Boob Sugar:

Wash the cap at least. You stink.

Naw, what your smelling is the residue from where you wiped your butt with your hand.

Like that one geetback???
Bob Seger Wrote:Naw, what your smelling is the residue from where you wiped your butt with your hand.

Like that one geetback???

That was pathetic, Boob Sugar.
You know what to do.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:That was pathetic, Boob Sugar.
You know what to do.

A deserving reply to the idiotic. stupid. shit. that you put on here....You earned it.

You aint playin with a full deck, pal.
This has turned stupid. Keep on topic and stop the childish banter!