Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Randy Moss to the Oakland Raiders
With Moss going to the Raiders whom do you think will benefit from this move more the Oakland Raiders or the Minnesota Vikings.

I think Moss will go down as one of the greatest but I feel the Vikings will be the winners in this one in the long run.
ah i personally feel like Oakland got the better end of this deal...I mean they got one of the top recivers in the league
I agree but whom do you think will be able to look back ten years from now and say they got the better of the trade?
I think that Oakland will come out with the better deal
vikings have enuff ofense, so they wont miss that much..and plus they can use the draft pick to pick up some nice defensive rookie...like pk sams from west virginia a cb
I agree to an extent FSU.
which part do u not agree
Just not totally sold on Sams.
Hmmm
Vikings will be missin Moss
well i mean pk sams from west virginia is the # 1 rated corner back, wut else would they want..lol
He should fit in good at Oakland.
i hope the Raiders get the better end, they are my favorite team...
I know what you mean FSU but I'm just not sold on him myself but last time I checked I didn't matter.
Raiders get the better end of the deal. I still think Randy Moss is the best reciever in the league. Vikings get a decent linebacker and a draft pick. Draft picks can be unpredictable. Sometimes who we think will be good in the NFL wont. But Rany Moss is the real deal. The Raiders still wont be that good though.
Well i will say this was better for the Raiders but i dont see Moss making them a championship team, not next season anyway
they need to surround him with a little more talent but he does need to be the go to man for the team!
Oakland...They jus got the best WR in the League!!!!!!
vikings just might have made the biggest blunder in sports history, moss is on pace to destroy rice's records and become the greatest receiver of all time, hes already the most talented
Moss will break the record eventually
i think thats wut i just said... :wink:
i dunno if he will break all the records that rice holds but he will definately break a lot of them!
i just cant believe they would trade this guy, hes so good...lol...and the raiders will be hurting next year when there 22 million over the cap...ouch!
Moss is one heck of a reciever. I remember the first i seen him play. It was on thanksgiving day againest the dallas cowboys. He made a one handed catch like it was nothing. Then he was very camera shy. Didnt really say much. Now its a totally different story. He is great reciever but his attitude is what i hate. I personally like terral owens better.
Moss is the best reciever playing in the NFL today. I kinda compare him to barry bonds, I love his play, but his actions and attitude are terrible. The Vikings got the short end of the stick. He was their go to guy, and nobody can replace a guy like Moss.
youve got that right kawamania
no one can replace moss
not even if they got T.O. which they wont
moss is the best talented reciever, but id take terrel owens over moss ne day of the week, owens wants to win more