Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Obamagate
Does anyone still believe Obama wire tapped Donald's phone ?

Oh dear!! Could Obama be "the next one"???

Can you say Obamagate???
You better believe it. More people at inauguration? Born in Kenya (Obama)? 3 million illegal votes? Biggest electoral college win since Reagan? I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the contorting of Republicans.

If his mouth is moving, he's lying.

EDIT: The Washington Post is keeping track of Trumps lies and misleading statements. It may or may not surprise you it's alot.
Here is a link from the "librul mediar" https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...0df7d3886f
catdoggy Wrote:You better believe it. More people at inauguration? Born in Kenya (Obama)? 3 million illegal votes? Biggest electoral college win since Reagan? I have thoroughly enjoyed watching the contorting of Republicans.

If his mouth is moving, he's lying.

EDIT: The Washington Post is keeping track of Trumps lies and misleading statements. It may or may not surprise you it's alot.
Here is a link from the "librul mediar" https://www.washingtonpost.com/graphics/...0df7d3886f

The Washington Post??:hilarious:

It takes a lot of gall to refer to them as an "honest" publication.

Who is keeping track of their lies? The New York Times? CNN?
:biglmao::biglmao::biglmao:
Again does anyone believe that Obama wire tapped Donald's phones ?

Can you say Obamagate???
Again does anyone believe that Obama wire tapped Donald's phones ?

Can you say Obamagate???
vector Wrote:Again does anyone believe that Obama wire tapped Donald's phones ?

Can you say Obamagate???

"Well, if this were a sane world and if this were a normal day, do you know what the big news of the day would be? That Donald Trump nailed it, that Donald Trump was exactly right, that the Obama administration was in fact spying on them — and indeed, requested and got a FISA warrant"

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/...rump-team/

The facts are never helpful in your case, are they vector?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Rush limbaugh?????????????nooooooooo lolololol
^^ Elementary school playground foolishness? Yeeeesssssss
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:"Well, if this were a sane world and if this were a normal day, do you know what the big news of the day would be? That Donald Trump nailed it, that Donald Trump was exactly right, that the Obama administration was in fact spying on them — and indeed, requested and got a FISA warrant"

https://www.rushlimbaugh.com/daily/2017/...rump-team/

The facts are never helpful in your case, are they vector?

A link to Rush Limbaugh's page reeks of desperation. Same guy that said Hurricanes were fabricated by the government to justify climate change science, before packing up and evacuating when he saw it was real.

Obama wiretapping? Get real.
Motley Wrote:A link to Rush Limbaugh's page reeks of desperation. Same guy that said Hurricanes were fabricated by the government to justify climate change science, before packing up and evacuating when he saw it was real.

Obama wiretapping? Get real.

I will stack the character of Rush Limbaugh up against that of Barack Obama any day. And Rush did not say that at all, he said that climate alarmists who're blaming the occurrence of hurricanes on global warming, fabricated the science they used to back that particular lying nonsense up.

I guarantee you one thing, a FISA warrant is a lot more real and a lot more honest than your argument to the contrary. You seem to have a little trouble with interpreting facts.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Since the topic of this thread is "Obamagate", has anyone checked out the Facebook page?

Confusednicker:
Vector, TRT's post lends itself to a possible Obamagate, in which he may have been responsible for wire tapping.

Your post, Rush and Hurricane Irma, are NOT related to Obamagate unless you can link those with an Obamagate action.

Therefore it is off topic.

And be warned.....THE NEXT TIME YOU REFER TO BE AS HAVING HALF A BRAIN, I will suspend you for being inconsiderate to others.
vector Wrote:Again does anyone believe that Obama wire tapped Donald's phones ?

Can you say Obamagate???

Yes, I believe the Obama Administration eavesdropped on the Trump Campaign.

In the past, back before every word spoken or written, could be intercepted by modern listing technologies; When law enforcement agencies needed to surveil someone under suspicion they had to bring their evidence before a judge. The judge would then either grant or deny the warrant based on the evidence presented. At that point the actual enforcement of the warrant required something called a wiretap. Which was a physical device attached to the phone line of the suspect. These days thanks to the Patriot Act and other invasive listening and monitoring agencies which gather info nonstop on everybody, all one with the proper level of security clearance has to do is request a transcript. Which, is then granted by an entity such as the NSA. One such transcript just happened to find it's way (illegally) into the hands of somebody at the NYT. The press glossed over the crime by referring to it as a 'leak' (doesn't sound so ominous) and it was off to the races for Lt Gen. M Flynn. At least two people committed a crime in the matter, but only one got had.

Electronic surveillance of today as compared to yesterday, would be like comparing the telegraph to an iphone with 162 gigs of memory. Nonetheless, there are still channels to go through, but hey, when everybody in government works directly for one man, in this case President Obama, all he had to do was ask for a FISA Warrant. Which one of his dutiful surrogates got, and which was used. Extensively.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
vector Wrote:Does anyone still believe Obama wire tapped Donald's phone ?

Can you say Obamagate???

Yes, I do.

Granny Bear Wrote:Since the topic of this thread is "Obamagate", has anyone checked out the Facebook page?

Confusednicker:

I did. Crazy.