Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
James Comey In Real Trouble
catdoggy Wrote:Honestly? You don't think colluding with an adversary is as un-american as the "establishment" disagreeing with the president?

You know he didn't collude. He didn't need to collude. I mean, he went against the combined wisdom of this entire nation and won his way. He spoke to the people from his rallies, defying the advice of said gurus who decried such tactics as a formula for failure. He used his own money, and said whatever the heck he wanted to, and that as I said in defiance of his advisors. ABTW, he didn't pay himself back as is clearly allowed under the law, and doesn't accept any pay for doing the job of President.

He's by far the most honest man to sit the chair since Reagan, and the entire establishment is still raging against him every darn day. I think your comments are un-American though, and I think you should knock it off and troll with a different bait.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:You know he didn't collude. He didn't need to collude. I mean, he went against the combined wisdom of this entire nation and won his way. He spoke to the people from his rallies, defying the advice of said gurus who decried such tactics as a formula for failure. He used his own money, and said whatever the heck he wanted to, and that as I said in defiance of his advisors. ABTW, he didn't pay himself back as is clearly allowed under the law, and doesn't accept any pay for doing the job of President.

He's by far the most honest man to sit the chair since Reagan, and the entire establishment is still raging against him every darn day. I think your comments are un-American though, and I think you should knock it off and troll with a different bait.

Now keep in mind all you Trump Fans Donald is NOW OVER ALL THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES PERIOD

If the leak is TRUE about Donald's former campaign manager being wire tapped

Then they are 2 things that are most likely true

1. Donald is involved with the Russians
2. Or he has hired some of the dumbest people to surround himself with

Department of Justice officials from both the Obama and Trump campaigns have denied Trump’s claim, and on September 4 his own Department of Justice responded to a Freedom of Information Act request by stating, “Both FBI and NSD confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described by the March 4, 2017 tweets.”

If you read the CNN report closely, you’ll note that there is much that is “unclear” (to use CNN’s words.) The new FISA warrant was allegedly related to suspected contacts between Manafort and Russian operatives, but it’s unclear where his phones were tapped, or if they actually swept up conversation with Trump.

I believe Donald leaked this to have his fans look over here while the special prosecutor is finding more new stuff every day and he doesn't want his fans to look at what the special prosecutor is FINDING

NOW REMBER ALL YOU TRUMP FANS WHEN THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL FIRST CAME OUT NOBODY HAD ANY CONTACT WITH ANY RUSSIAN OFFICIALS

AND WE ALL NOW THIS WAS ANOTHER LIE FROM DONALD (THE MOST HONEST PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN). :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Oh dear!! Could Obama be "the next one"???

Can you say Obamagate???

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451...big-scoops
vector Wrote:Now keep in mind all you Trump Fans Donald is NOW OVER ALL THE INTELLIGENCE AGENCIES PERIOD

If the leak is TRUE about Donald's former campaign manager being wire tapped

Then they are 2 things that are most likely true

1. Donald is involved with the Russians
2. Or he has hired some of the dumbest people to surround himself with

Department of Justice officials from both the Obama and Trump campaigns have denied Trump’s claim, and on September 4 his own Department of Justice responded to a Freedom of Information Act request by stating, “Both FBI and NSD confirm that they have no records related to wiretaps as described by the March 4, 2017 tweets.”

If you read the CNN report closely, you’ll note that there is much that is “unclear” (to use CNN’s words.) The new FISA warrant was allegedly related to suspected contacts between Manafort and Russian operatives, but it’s unclear where his phones were tapped, or if they actually swept up conversation with Trump.

I believe Donald leaked this to have his fans look over here while the special prosecutor is finding more new stuff every day and he doesn't want his fans to look at what the special prosecutor is FINDING

NOW REMBER ALL YOU TRUMP FANS WHEN THE RUSSIAN SCANDAL FIRST CAME OUT NOBODY HAD ANY CONTACT WITH ANY RUSSIAN OFFICIALS

AND WE ALL NOW THIS WAS ANOTHER LIE FROM DONALD (THE MOST HONEST PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN). :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:

Oh dear!! Could Obama be "the next one"???

Can you say Obamagate???

Read more at: http://www.nationalreview.com/corner/451...big-scoops

I don't need advice from you on reading anything closely. But you obviously could use some help in presenting a case coherently. The Special Council stated that he's pursuing Manafort on matters of finance, not Russian collusion. Or did that get past you as well?

The fact remains, Trump Tower WAS wire tapped.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I don't need advice from you on reading anything closely. But you obviously could use some help in presenting a case coherently. The Special Council stated that he's pursuing Manafort on matters of finance, not Russian collusion. Or did that get past you as well?

The only evidence that we have seen so far on collusion is the emails with the Russian officials I love it
This investigation is a long way from over if the special prosecutor who by the way was appointed by an employee of Donald will find crime or crimes committed

THE MOST HONEST PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN :hilarious::hilarious::hilarious:
vector Wrote:The only evidence that we have seen so far on collusion is the emails with the Russian officials I love it
This investigation is a long way from over if the special prosecutor who by the way was appointed by an employee of Donald will find crime or crimes committed

All this is killing you and your penpal Sombrero isn't it? Confusednicker: WE haven't seen anything of the kind.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
^^ The witch hunt is far closer to being over than Sombrero thinks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
If you don't believe TRT just wait for the link to an infowars or Rush Limbaugh story to vindicate him!
TheRealThing Wrote:You know he didn't collude. He didn't need to collude. I mean, he went against the combined wisdom of this entire nation and won his way. He spoke to the people from his rallies, defying the advice of said gurus who decried such tactics as a formula for failure. He used his own money, and said whatever the heck he wanted to, and that as I said in defiance of his advisors. ABTW, he didn't pay himself back as is clearly allowed under the law, and doesn't accept any pay for doing the job of President.

No, he isn't. Far from it. He IS the most honest president since the last Republican president - but honesty is not one of Trump's strong suits. I voted for Ross Perot because GHWB failed to keep his no new taxes pledge, but George H. W. Bush is a very good, honorable man. I often disagreed with the Bushes politically, but there is no factual basis to claim Trump is more virtuous than either of the former Presidents Bush.

As for collusion (not my word - I would say collaboration), nobody said or implied that Trump colluded with Chuck and Nancy during the campaign. What he apparently has done was to work out a deal on the debt ceiling with the liberal Democrat leaders that does not include funding for a border wall. Giving your adversaries what they want is not good negotiating when you get nothing in return. The same goes for the DACA deal that he has been discussing with Democrats. Amnesty and a path to citizenship is not what Trump promised.
:dontthink
Hoot Gibson Wrote:No, he isn't. Far from it. He IS the most honest president since the last Republican president - but honesty is not one of Trump's strong suits. I voted for Ross Perot because GHWB failed to keep his no new taxes pledge, but George H. W. Bush is a very good, honorable man. I often disagreed with the Bushes politically, but there is no factual basis to claim Trump is more virtuous than either of the former Presidents Bush.

As for collusion (not my word - I would say collaboration), nobody said or implied that Trump colluded with Chuck and Nancy during the campaign. What he apparently has done was to work out a deal on the debt ceiling with the liberal Democrat leaders that does not include funding for a border wall. Giving your adversaries what they want is not good negotiating when you get nothing in return. The same goes for the DACA deal that he has been discussing with Democrats. Amnesty and a path to citizenship is not what Trump promised.

The discussion, if you want to call it that, and the mention of the word collusion was in reference to vector and Sombrero's desperate hopes to see the President impeached. I'll wait till the final outcome will regard to the debt ceiling. And I will decide for myself about his level of honesty.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote::dontthink

The discussion, if you want to call it that, and the mention of the word collusion was in reference to vector and Sombrero's desperate hopes to see the President impeached. I'll wait till the final outcome will regard to the debt ceiling. And I will decide for myself about his level of honesty.
I'm sorry, but when you claimed that Trump is the most honest American since Reagan, I concluded that you had decided for yourself. I was just offering a different opinion.

I think that we can agree that compared to Bill Cliton, Bill's wife, and Obama, Trump is as honest as the day is long.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I'm sorry, but when you claimed that Trump is the most honest American since Reagan, I concluded that you had decided for yourself. I was just offering a different opinion.

I think that we can agree that compared to Bill Cliton, Bill's wife, and Obama, Trump is as honest as the day is long.

We agree.

I actually had to modify my opinion on W after his brother Jeb clarified the Bush dynasty position on illegal immigration. I hadn't realized until that point they see the southern invasion as a crime of love. I don't see how anyone could think he was being honest in that point.

Frankly IMO, it took a Trump Presidency to fully 'out' the RINOs and reveal that the level of collaboration between them and Dems is much more profound than most people knew.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:^^ The witch hunt is far closer to being over than Sombrero thinks.

Why is Donald ready to plead guilty?

MOST HONEST PRESIDENT SINCE REAGAN :biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::biglmao::
One of Trump's first moves as president was to hire head RINO Reince Priebus as his Chief of Staff. His inner circle is full of liberal friends and family. Trump is actively campaigning for RINO Luther Strange for the Alabama Senate seat that Jeff Sessions vacated. I am just not seeing much swamp draining by Trump at this point.

As for immigration policy, despite all of Trump's tough talk and promises of a Mexican financed border wall, the fact is he has been negotiating a path to citizenship for 800,000 "dreamers" - with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

I am having a hard time seeing much difference between George W. Bush working behind the scenes with the Gang of Eight RINOs and liberal Democrats and Trump expressing support for a path to citizenship for 800,000 illegal aliens.

As for outing RINOs, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and the House Freedom Caucus has been doing that job since Day 1. Nobody who follows Washington politics closely has been surprised that Congress is full of RINOs who are no better than Democrats. Trump knew it too, and he promised to make things better. Cutting deals with liberal Democrats that do not result in funding for a border wall will not make that job any easier.
Hoot Gibson Wrote:One of Trump's first moves as president was to hire head RINO Reince Priebus as his Chief of Staff. His inner circle is full of liberal friends and family. Trump is actively campaigning for RINO Luther Strange for the Alabama Senate seat that Jeff Sessions vacated. I am just not seeing much swamp draining by Trump at this point.

As for immigration policy, despite all of Trump's tough talk and promises of a Mexican financed border wall, the fact is he has been negotiating a path to citizenship for 800,000 "dreamers" - with Nancy Pelosi and Chuck Schumer.

I am having a hard time seeing much difference between George W. Bush working behind the scenes with the Gang of Eight RINOs and liberal Democrats and Trump expressing support for a path to citizenship for 800,000 illegal aliens.

As for outing RINOs, Ted Cruz, Mike Lee, and the House Freedom Caucus has been doing that job since Day 1. Nobody who follows Washington politics closely has been surprised that Congress is full of RINOs who are no better than Democrats. Trump knew it too, and he promised to make things better. Cutting deals with liberal Democrats that do not result in funding for a border wall will not make that job any easier.

Private Spellchecker surely this doesn't surprise you that Donald would lie to you

vector Wrote:Private Spellchecker surely this doesn't surprise you that Donald would lie to you

I am rarely surprised by anything that politicians do. I am surprised when you write a sentence without a spelling error. BTW, you forgot to punctuate that otherwise flawless sentence. Up to that point, I was shocked with your remarkable display of spelling prowess. :thatsfunn
Hoot Gibson Wrote:I am rarely surprised by anything that politicians do. I am surprised when you write a sentence without a spelling error. BTW, you forgot to punctuate that otherwise flawless sentence. Up to that point, I was shocked with your remarkable display of spelling prowess. :thatsfunn

Oh look. Another one. :dontthink