Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Kentucky 16 Wisconsin-Milwaukee 3(Baseball)
Final from a windy day at the ballpark.

Here's a few pics.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Congrats BatCats!
Congrats Batcats,their on a roll
Go Batcats
They beat them in game #2 today 7-3 in a game that featured one of the heaviest snows of the year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
whats there record now and where are they at in the top 25
When do they start SEC play?
They're 11-0 on the season and SEC play begins in 2 weeks at home vs. Arkansas
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:They beat them in game #2 today 7-3 in a game that featured one of the heaviest snows of the year.

Heaviest snows of the year? WOW
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Batpuff Wrote:Heaviest snows of the year? WOW

No joke. It was too warm to lay on the ground but it was absolutely pouring for a couple of innings. Hard to even see to the outfield. They'll probably show some highlights on your sports part of the news tonight. Check it out.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:No joke. It was too warm to lay on the ground but it was absolutely pouring for a couple of innings. Hard to even see to the outfield. They'll probably show some highlights on your sports part of the news tonight. Check it out.
OK I will, There was some snow here to but not hard enough to see and it only lasted for about 10 mins.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
WOW basbeball is looking great for UK!
Hey Alfus are you playin baseball this year
NYY10 Wrote:Hey Alfus are you playin baseball this year

Smile No but there is someone with my name on the team.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
15thRegionX Wrote:WOW basbeball is looking great for UK!
Sure is!
I may be down there to watch the Arkansas game, and maybe the Vanderbilt game. I hope to meet some fellow BGR members down there.
They swept the series today 18-2 I believe.
im glad to see somebody in kentucky is winning
^If the basketball team played nothing but winless teams they'd win too. This team was horrendous. I've seen little leaguers play better in the field. Arkansas beat them 28-2 earlier this season for what it's worth.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Could the cats be looking at a national championship?
^Doubt it. The SEC is a lot better this season with Vandy, South Carolina, and Arkansas all in the top 10. Kentucky is only ranked in 1 poll and have yet to play any tough competition. They have looked good at times and they have looked bad at times so far this season. We'll be able to get a better judgment on them when they play #5 Arkansas in two weeks.
congrats bat cats this is awsome.