Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Hazard vs perry ?
Why won't randy play hazard during the season
hitter Wrote:Why won't randy play hazard during the season

Got bigger fish to fry
He usually plays a pretty weak schedule and I think I would want to play one of the top 3 or 4 teams in my region
Aren't they both in the same district? They don't seed, so what's the benefit?
hitter Wrote:He usually plays a pretty weak schedule and I think I would want to play one of the top 3 or 4 teams in my region

Weak schedule? Are you serious? Go look at this year's schedule.
I have no dog in this fight but I looked at all the mountain teams and Perry definitely has the toughest schedule and probably will struggle with it but will help in the long run
Perry's schedule doesn't look that tough. Lee County, Wolfe County, Southwestern, Scott County, Pikeville, Letcher Central, and Sayre are the only teams they play who had winning records last season. Lee, Scott, and Pikeville are the only ones who won 20+, with Lee County winning the most with 23. In comparison, Knott Central also plays 7 teams with winning records last season. Five of them won 20+ - Lee County (23), Casey County (20), Paintsville (28), Johnson Central (28), and South Laurel (26). Hazard plays 9 teams with winning records last season. Six of them won 20+ - Leslie County (27), Johnson Central (28), Clay County (20), Knott Central (28), Lee County (23), and Shelby Valley (26).
They do seed girls in the 14th for district play.
[Image:

]

#tryingtogetyourmindright More mash taters please!!!
fatpatfan Wrote:[Image:

]

#tryingtogetyourmindright More mash taters please!!!

#notthisyear :dontthink
My dawgs are looking good. We have everything we need to win this year.
How many of them even live near buzzard i mean hazard
I wonder if 7th graders Hoskins and Profitt will be on the Perrys Varsity this season. Both are very talented
Neither will be because it's against the rules now
And perry never plays a real hard schedule. Hazard has the toughest of the three
Hitter, you may want to read Bylaw 4.. if they are in 7th grade and not repeating that grade they can participate at the high school level but only at the school their middle school feeds..this rule doesn't apply to football and soccer..
Hoskins may dress on the varsity. She is a very nice player. I don't think Proffitt is nearly ready for high school basketball.
PCC will dress both as well as many others. They usually have 20+ kids dress. Not saying they will all be on roster, since only 15 can be on it. Both players have a bright future, nice players.
Profitt is pretty dang good.
Perry will be hard to tame. Good schedule and Good talent they be there come march> Hazard will have a good team and Leslie but it will be Knott and Perry for the regional title.