whos your momma Wrote:Semi's

PC vs Paintsville
MC vs. Belfry

Finals

Re-match of last year but different outcome

PC beats MC
rematch of last year same outcome
The Fan Wrote:rematch of last year same outcome

I think we all agree that we want a rematch. They are the 2 best teams in the region. Good luck to both teams in getting there. Both sides (PC and MC) want a rematch!!!

But different outcome. lol
I would personally like to see MC and PCCHS...
GO MC..
belfry is not gonna beat magoffin we already beat them once i think it will be Pike County Central and MAGOFFIN COUNTY in the finals
<P>
MC_HARVEY Wrote:belfry is not gonna beat magoffin we already beat them once i think it will be Pike County Central and MAGOFFIN COUNTY in the finals
</P>
<P>Maggoffin has beat Belfry twice beat, it is hard to beat a team 3 times</P>
Looks like it may be a rematch of last years tourney championship.It is was a great game last year and looks to be a great tourney this year
Round 1
Pike Central vs. Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley vs. Paintsville

Magoffin Co. vs. East Ridge
Betsy Layne vs. Belfry

Round 2
Pike Central vs. Shelby Valley
Magoffin Co. vs. Belfry

Championship
Pike Central vs. Magoffin Co.

Winner
Magoffin County
Round 1
Pike Central vs. Prestonsburg
Shelby Valley vs. Paintsville

Magoffin Co. vs. East Ridge
Betsy Layne vs. Belfry

Round 2
Pike Central vs. Shelby Valley
Magoffin Co. vs. Belfry

Championship
Shelby Valley vs. Magoffin Co.

Winner
Magoffin County
kittykat Wrote:<P></P>
<P>Maggoffin has beat Belfry twice beat, it is hard to beat a team 3 times</P>

yeah but Magoffin can prove it!
Winners of first round
PCCHS
PHS
MHS
BHS

Winners of semi finals
PCCHS
MHS

Finals
PCCHS
To be the champ you got 2 beat the champ. Magoffin are the champs and should still be the favorite. Trust me when I say the Lady Hornets will turn it up 100 notches to defend their crown.
Mr. Sports Wrote:To be the champ you got 2 beat the champ. Magoffin are the champs and should still be the favorite. Trust me when I say the Lady Hornets will turn it up 100 notches to defend their crown.

This isn't wrestling. And MC is not Rick Flair. I say PC will take the crown and beat them again like they did early in the season. MC did beat PC but neither AJ nor Haley played so that game was nothing like what happened earlier when they played MC had everyone and PC was still without a starter and PC won by 14 and led the entire game. PC will take the crown and prove that they are the best team in the 15th region.
Hey guys, please remember, we have 13th region officials and a neutral court. You'd be foolish to count anyone out at this point. My Lady Kats are gettin no respect.
Valley Blue will paint Diddle and Rupp this year.
You can argue with me all you want. We all have our favorites, but it's tourney time - expect the unexpected!
Go Cats!
Evil Twin Wrote:This isn't wrestling. And MC is not Rick Flair. I say PC will take the crown and beat them again like they did early in the season. MC did beat PC but neither AJ nor Haley played so that game was nothing like what happened earlier when they played MC had everyone and PC was still without a starter and PC won by 14 and led the entire game. PC will take the crown and prove that they are the best team in the 15th region.

So PC is the best team in the 15th? That is why their record is 17-10? And Magoffin's is 27-3? Magoffin has had a way harder schedule than PC has had. Magoffin should be considered the favorite, but they can be beat. I am just saying that Magoffin is the best team in the 15th no matter the outcome of the tourney. How can you say that when Magoffin beat PC by 18 pts that it meant nothing? It meant that Magoffin's other players are better than PC's is what it meant!
15thRegionX Wrote:So PC is the best team in the 15th? That is why their record is 17-10? And Magoffin's is 27-3? Magoffin has had a way harder schedule than PC has had. Magoffin should be considered the favorite, but they can be beat. I am just saying that Magoffin is the best team in the 15th no matter the outcome of the tourney. How can you say that when Magoffin beat PC by 18 pts that it meant nothing? It meant that Magoffin's other players are better than PC's is what it meant!

Yes PC is the best in the 15th. Their record means absolutely nothing. Of those loses, how many have occurred with all their starting 5 in the line up the entire game? Not 10 I can tell you that. PC is now healthy (like beginning of the year) and they are the best team. How did they have a harder schedule? PC played in the 5/3 tourney where they played Sacred Heart which is in the top 5 in the state. They played Louisville Manual (top 10 in state). They played and beat Magoffin and Clay while healthy which were also ranked in the top 20 in state. They were supposed to play E-town (top 5 team) but was cancelled due to weather. Magoffin went to Florida. We play in KY and those teams are the ones that count here so how is their schedule so much harder? Magoffin beat PC meant nothing bc Haley who has a hand in every point scored (either rebound, assist or actual score) wasn't even dressed. PC is the best team when they are healthy.
Evil Twin Wrote:Yes PC is the best in the 15th. Their record means absolutely nothing. Of those loses, how many have occurred with all their starting 5 in the line up the entire game? Not 10 I can tell you that. PC is now healthy (like beginning of the year) and they are the best team. How did they have a harder schedule? PC played in the 5/3 tourney where they played Sacred Heart which is in the top 5 in the state. They played Louisville Manual (top 10 in state). They played and beat Magoffin and Clay while healthy which were also ranked in the top 20 in state. They were supposed to play E-town (top 5 team) but was cancelled due to weather. Magoffin went to Florida. We play in KY and those teams are the ones that count here so how is their schedule so much harder? Magoffin beat PC meant nothing bc Haley who has a hand in every point scored (either rebound, assist or actual score) wasn't even dressed. PC is the best team when they are healthy.
Neither was Ashley that game.
[quote=StillAnMCfan]Neither was Ashley that game.

That is another reason why it didn't matter.
Evil Twin Wrote:Yes PC is the best in the 15th.
Magoffin is ranked #1 in the 15th and #1 in the moutains. Until PC beats them next week (which I don't think they will, even if they meet) Magoffin is #1. What means nothing is your opinion until you have numbers to back it up.Wink
You can have your rankings. That is GREAT. PC is the best team. Rankings mean NOTHING. Unless we are in the BCS? Did we switch to the BCS system? Did I miss something? You guys have complained about the rankings all year how you beat Clay and then you won a game and they lost a game and then they are still ahead of you? Now you want the rankings to mean something, now that is comedy. PC doesn't care where they are ranked. They know that they are the best team and so do we. PC is the best team and will show it next week.
PC region 8-4 District 4-1 overall 17-10
MC region 16-1 District 11-0 overall 27-3

Add the numbers man.

So what can you base your opinion on if it's not the wins-loses?
StillAnMCfan Wrote:PC region 8-4 District 4-1 overall 17-10
MC region 16-1 District 11-0 overall 27-3

Add the numbers man.

So what can you base your opinion on if it's not the wins-loses?

Let's talk wins and loses when PC is healthy. Just in the region games (since that is what we are all vying for here is a 15th region title) here are some stats

With Haley in the game PC is 8-1 against 15th region teams. The only loss is at Shelby Valley two nights after back to back wins over Magoffin and Clay (top 20 teams). There are some numbers for you and guess what? She is healthy. Now it counts. PC is the best team.
Add those numbers MAN............
Evil Twin Wrote:Add those numbers MAN............
You really are starting to look follish to the people on her just win next week, then gloat. As for now MC is the best team until proven not to be. To do that they will have to be beat next week. For now they are #1.
No use to argue about this stuff on here. Everything will be proven on the court, where the players will determine the outcome of the games (not the posters on here). Magoffin is the region favorite, no matter how many people want to argue against it, and they will remain at the top until proven otherwise. Good luck to the Lady Hornets, and take us to Diddle again this year!
Semi's
Pike Central vs Shelby Valley
Magoffin Co. vs Belfry

Finals
Shelby Valley vs Magoffin

Winner-Valley has been looking good this year, Magoffin won it last year, I think the Blue Crew will play a big part in it.
Magoffins crowd was unreal last year.
Evil Twin Wrote:You can have your rankings. That is GREAT. PC is the best team. Rankings mean NOTHING. Unless we are in the BCS? Did we switch to the BCS system? Did I miss something? You guys have complained about the rankings all year how you beat Clay and then you won a game and they lost a game and then they are still ahead of you? Now you want the rankings to mean something, now that is comedy. PC doesn't care where they are ranked. They know that they are the best team and so do we. PC is the best team and will show it next week.

That is funny. Now they do want the rankings to count. They did complain every week about the Clay County thing. I think PC is the better team as well. The Haley stats are right on. Without Haley they aren't even in the regions but with Haley they are the best team (IMO). She is the difference maker and MC hasn't beaten PC with her in the game this year.