Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who's next part 2
Granny Bear Wrote:This theory only works properly if respected by both liberals and conservatives. We both know that isn't working. You've but to look at the sleeping pods brought into the work place the day after Trump was chosen President and the therapists that were also brought in. Snowflakes, cowering at the fact that they don't get what they want this time.

It would be funny if wasn't so sickening. Everyone has the right to do whatever.........as long as it doesn't offend the libs.

Bemoaning lost elections is neither red nor blue, conservative or liberal. How could that even be debated by serious-minded people? The birthers? The “he’s the antichrist”’ers? The “raging, rag head Muslim” bunch?

Now, Donald Trump ran a better campaign, smarter, tougher, and won. He then obstructed justice. No whining over a lost election. But, one has nothing to do with the other.
The United States, said Martin Luther King, Jr. has a “promisory note” about justice and equality. Owning a business doesn’t change that. Such thinking suggest one owes one’s soul to the company store, or is, in fact, the company store.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bemoaning lost elections is neither red nor blue, conservative or liberal. How could that even be debated by serious-minded people? The birthers? The “he’s the antichrist”’ers? The “raging, rag head Muslim” bunch?

Now, Donald Trump ran a better campaign, smarter, tougher, and won. He then obstructed justice. No whining over a lost election. But, one has nothing to do with the other.
This has NOTHING to do with my post. I'm pretty sure you already know that.
Typical

The Urban Sombrero Wrote:The United States, said Martin Luther King, Jr. has a “promisory note” about justice and equality. Owning a business doesn’t change that. Such thinking suggest one owes one’s soul to the company store, or is, in fact, the company store.

You owe your employer a certain time frame in which you do your job.
Owing one's soul is only mentioned in the song to which you refer.
Off your game today? You appear to be reaching.
When someone is on someone else's time clock and receiving monetary benefits from being on that "clock" they have no right's, period, other than to do whatever it is that their job description entails ..Thus,"No Comments Required", during the time frame in which one is being paid.

You normally find those that don't adhere to and those who buck are usually those that have government jobs, are big time union supporters, college professors, those who have never had a real public job, or have never been responsible for a bottom line. Or in other words, those that think the world owes them something for their opinion.

Martin Luther King was just a man on this earth at one time that had what everyone else has, that being an opinion..Many people could care less on what Martin Luther King thought about certain things..
⬆️
This is interesting. Uh, Granny, you threw out “snowflakes” and “whining.” While your “game” metaphor fails, it appears you have amnesia or “BGR Alzheimer’s” regarding your post. Or, perhaps, you simply fail to see obvious parallels of “bemoaning” on left and right.

⬆️ Uh, Bob, your statement about Martin Luther King Jr.? You wear that, friendo. Also, Kapernick was there to do his job (play football). You seem to believe the company store is an autocracy. Perhaps Scalia felt this way in Citizens United? But, the company store does not supercede the Constitution. Here’s a tidbit for you, Bob: in America, corporations ought not have free reign and oligarchic power. They just might obstruct justice and deny rights.
I have no problem wearing anything.

In the setting of the NFL "on the job" venue the NFL and it's owners have the right to set policy and enforce such. They have the right to dictate, dress code and on the field activities whether it be things that are said or actions made. It is not a democracy of what policy that may take action on "while on the clock and on the stage". It is a dictatorship. And there is nothing in the constitution that denies an entity in setting forth protocol on how their employees can present themselves in front of a paid audience there to view their entertainers...I seem to remember the Dallas Cowboys not allowing a patch on the Cowboys uniforms to honor the slain police officers after the Thugs Lives Matter assassins shootings in Dallas...Against the constitution?

ESPN fires people all the time for saying things that they don't deem socially acceptable or acceptable to their audience, and is all very legal.

There are some who have never held a real job who hollers the most. Many times there are those who ramble on about things that they don't have the first clue as to what they are talking about and it sticks out like a sore thumb. "ought not" and "just might" are both phrases that are speculative and hypothetical..
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Bemoaning lost elections is neither red nor blue, conservative or liberal. How could that even be debated by serious-minded people? The birthers? The “he’s the antichrist”’ers? The “raging, rag head Muslim” bunch?

That is a lie. If you caught the press conference today you heard the President's Secretary say the following: (paraphrased) "After 9 months of investigations, hundreds of interviews, thousands of pages of documents, etc. etc., there is still no evidence whatever, that the Trump campaign colluded with Russia during the election or any other time." And in addition, according to Sarah Huckabee Sanders, the investigatory team admitted as much as recently as yesterday.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
This is interesting. Uh, Granny, you threw out “snowflakes” and “whining.” While your “game” metaphor fails, it appears you have amnesia or “BGR Alzheimer’s” regarding your post. Or, perhaps, you simply fail to see obvious parallels of “bemoaning” on left and right.

⬆️ Uh, Bob, your statement about Martin Luther King Jr.? You wear that, friendo. Also, Kapernick was there to do his job (play football). You seem to believe the company store is an autocracy. Perhaps Scalia felt this way in Citizens United? But, the company store does not supercede the Constitution. Here’s a tidbit for you, Bob: in America, corporations ought not have free reign and oligarchic power. They just might obstruct justice and deny rights.

Oh no it didn't, she was spot on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Vocabulary was never my issue either Sombrero.

But you already know that, don't you?

This has always been your fall back mode when you counter with NO facts.
Let’s see, Granny says “snowflake” and “whining” then hides behind apron strings of innocence. The counter? That moaning and groaning and conniving and distorting amongst the losing political side is a human trait, not simply a liberal or conservative one. The retort? That, no, liberals are the “lion share” offender. The rebuttal? See social media on the kneeling for anthem story.
Granny Bear Wrote:Vocabulary was never my issue either Sombrero.

But you already know that, don't you?

This has always been your fall back mode when you counter with NO facts.

Facts are in the eye of the beholder. Has always been thus and always thus will be. As in all, we’ll see.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let’s see, Granny says “snowflake” and “whining” then hides behind apron strings of innocence. The counter? That moaning and groaning and conniving and distorting amongst the losing political side is a human trait, not simply a liberal or conservative one. The retort? That, no, liberals are the “lion share” offender. The rebuttal? See social media on the kneeling for anthem story.

lol...Anyone able to decode this bunch of jibberish?
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Facts are in the eye of the beholder. Has always been thus and always thus will be. As in all, we’ll see.
Those are opinions....of the facts....NOT facts.

Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Anyone able to decode this bunch of jibberish?
Yes. He is wrong, and has done everything but meet the facts head on.
He has already stated that "facts are in the eye of the beholder". There is no defending Sombrero's statement so we are going to dodge, restate what I said, name call and then arrogantly flutter away (we'll see).
Granny Bear Wrote:Those are opinions....of the facts....NOT facts.

He has already stated that "facts are in the eye of the beholder". There is no defending Sombrero's statement so we are going to dodge, restate what I said, name call and then arrogantly flutter away (we'll see).

So in other words, back to the 'ole duck and dive routine...Seen it a thousand times...
Granny Bear Wrote:http://www.nfl.com/news/story/0ap3000000...nal-anthem

Excerpt:

SANTA CLARA, Calif. -- [U]San Francisco 49ers quarterback Colin Kaepernick has willingly immersed himself into controversy by refusing to stand for the playing of the national anthem in protest of what he deems are wrongdoings against African Americans and minorities in the United States.
His latest refusal to stand for the anthem -- he has done this in at least one other preseason game -- came before the 49ers' preseason loss to Green Bay at Levi's Stadium on Friday night.
"I am not going to stand up to show pride in a flag for a country that oppresses black people and people of color," Kaepernick told NFL Media in an exclusive interview after the game.
[/U]

Everyone has a right to freedom of speech and the right to protest. I appreciate when protests are chosen to be non-violent.

That said, the very country that is affording this right is represented by flag and the National Anthem.

Consequently, he is protesting the very thing that is giving him this right.

Find another platform.

Better yet, move out of the country.
I agree with everything Granny bear said he has all this freedoms for people who died for it, if you want respect show some and I am sure he is true to his beliefs but I am sure their is a lot always he can fight these injustices and they definitely are some
Note: Hello Zealot Tea Party, BGR Convention.

The term “snowflake” WAS used. The charge was incessant whining. All denials of that are just humorous.

Note: Hello, Bob, child who wonders in in the middle of a story and inserts himself. Funny stuff.

Conclusion: Donald Trump fired James Comey in an attempt to stop an FBI investigation. And, yes, Gran-Gran, we will see, though I doubt the ZTPCBGR will, as the tweeting don MUST be protected so that the alt right agenda can be projected.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Let’s see, Granny says “snowflake” and “whining” then hides behind apron strings of innocence. The counter? That moaning and groaning and conniving and distorting amongst the losing political side is a human trait, not simply a liberal or conservative one. The retort? That, no, liberals are the “lion share” offender. The rebuttal? See social media on the kneeling for anthem story.

Bob Seger Wrote:lol...Anyone able to decode this bunch of jibberish?

Yeah unfortunately I know what he's trying to say. But only because he's copied so much of my writing profile and vocabulary. "Let's see" for example, is a lead off phrase I've used for decades. And my use of metaphors to demonstrate an idea, for which in effectiveness Sombrero is sadly lacking, is readily apparent. But it is just another attempt on his part to steer the thread into his ditch of choice.

In Sombrero's mind because everything is relative, the homosexual offender is on equal footing with the Sunday School teacher. Further, even though God's Word clearly states that all good things come from God: James 1:17 (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Sombrero still says that in the time of the end, God will bring about something called the 'great reversal,' when those to whom God has given money (a good gift) will be brought to naught. And then in order to right the wrongs of the rich, the poor will hit the lottery. Now you think about that one for just a second. Supposedly those with money, being corrupted by the money, will be punished by seeing their money given to the poor. Who would then assumedly, themselves go on to become corrupt because of money. :HitWall:

But in returning to Sombrero's broad view, (and this is the important part,) in order to justify the atrocities of the left, it is of paramount import to bring Republicans down to the level of Democrats. That way everybody is guilty and that gives the Dems carte blanche to do and say whatever they want in order to win. Thus in the liberal mind, the incredibly self serving shenanigans of the Obama/Hillary Clinton era can be easily mitigated and explained away.

Trump fired Comey because he is a self-serving bozo who himself, is guilty of a number of ethics violations and crimes such as the removal of government property for he purpose of converting same for personal gain.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️
“Money” as thought of by the time-space world in the timeless one? Please. Surely you jest.

Now, in a temporal democracy governed by our Constitution, equal protection applies. That’s as far as I extend it, friendo.

As for copying you, and they wonder why “peacockian” comes to mind? What a good laugh this morning. Thank you, ZTPCBGR: so kind of you to Vaudville it.
TheRealThing Wrote:Yeah unfortunately I know what he's trying to say. But only because he's copied so much of my writing profile and vocabulary. "Let's see" for example, is a lead off phrase I've used for decades. And my use of metaphors to demonstrate an idea, for which in effectiveness Sombrero is sadly lacking, is readily apparent. But it is just another attempt on his part to steer the thread into his ditch of choice.

In Sombrero's mind because everything is relative, the homosexual offender is on equal footing with the Sunday School teacher. Further, even though God's Word clearly states that all good things come from God: James 1:17 (KJV)
17 Every good gift and every perfect gift is from above, and cometh down from the Father of lights, with whom is no variableness, neither shadow of turning.

Sombrero still says that in the time of the end, God will bring about something called the 'great reversal,' when those to whom God has given money (a good gift) will be brought to naught. And then in order to right the wrongs of the rich, the poor will hit the lottery. Now you think about that one for just a second. Supposedly those with money, being corrupted by the money, will be punished by seeing their money given to the poor. Who would then assumedly, themselves go on to become corrupt because of money. :HitWall:

But in returning to Sombrero's broad view, (and this is the important part,) in order to justify the atrocities of the left, it is of paramount import to bring Republicans down to the level of Democrats. That way everybody is guilty and that gives the Dems carte blanche to do and say whatever they want in order to win. Thus in the liberal mind, the incredibly self serving shenanigans of the Obama/Hillary Clinton era can be easily mitigated and explained away.

Trump fired Comey because he is a self-serving bozo who himself, is guilty of a number of ethics violations and crimes such as the removal of government property for he purpose of converting same for personal gain.

Just keep reassuring yourself, friendo. Sure he did. Sure he did. What a rube.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Just keep reassuring yourself, friendo. Sure he did. Sure he did. What a rube.

The Republican Chairman of the US Senate Select Committee on Intel AND the Democrat Minority Leader of same, came out only this past Wednesday and made a joint statement. In their statement they declared without equivocation that to date, "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE"

Now maybe you know more than they do, but I find that laughable in the absurd. But then, absurdities and fostering lies are your stock-in-trade.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:The Republican Chairman of the US Senate Select Committee on Intel AND the Democrat Minority Leader of same, came out only this past Wednesday and made a joint statement. In their statement they declared without equivocation that to date, "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE"

Now maybe you know more than they do, but I find that laughable in the absurd. But then, absurdities and fostering lies are your stock-in-trade.

Look at the source. Study carefully Mueller’s subpoenas. Distinguish between the collusion investigation and the obstruction of justice inquiry. Or, keep hoping.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:Look at the source. Study carefully Mueller’s subpoenas. Distinguish between the collusion investigation and the obstruction of justice inquiry. Or, keep hoping.

I refuse to give cluelessness a seat at the table of reason, therefore I've said all I intend to on the matter of zero evidence. But as always, do go ahead and blather on.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:I refuse to give cluelessness a seat at the table of reason, therefore I've said all I intend to on the matter of zero evidence. But as always, do go ahead and blather on.

It is comical that “zero evidence” would be proffered when a prima facie case of obstruction is clear. More foolishness via peacockian pontification.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:It is comical that “zero evidence” would be proffered when a prima facie case of obstruction is clear. More foolishness via peacockian pontification.

[SIZE="2"]"A dangerous argument is now being put forward by some Democratic ideologues. Namely that President Trump should be indicted for the crime of obstructing justice because he fired FBI Director James Comey.

Whatever one may think of the president’s decision to fire Comey as a matter of policy, there is no legitimate basis for concluding that the president engaged in a crime by exercising his statutory and constitutional authority to fire director Comey. As Comey himself wrote in his letter to the FBI, no one should doubt the authority of the president to fire the Director for any reason or no reason." [/SIZE]
----Alan Dershowitz
http://www.newsmax.com/AlanDershowitz/ob...id/789650/

ABTW, I mean in know you looked up a legal term to give your baloney argument undeserved credibility and all, but all in the world prima facie means is "at first glance." But even then the argument you offer is rabid overstatement in light of Dershowitz's legal opinion, which is that obstruction in this case, or any such case for the person of the President of the US, is not even possible. And of the famed Alan Dershowitz of Harvard Law School, even though a diehard Dem, I would gladly and confidently accept the opinion any day, over you. But you go on calling the leaders of the Senate Select Committee on Intelligence and Alan Dershowitz and everybody else fooiish. I will be happy to allow history to define which among you to be the foolish one. We all already know who the partisan hack might be.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:Those are opinions....of the facts....NOT facts.

Just saw your sig. Absolutely hilarious. :biglmao:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Why thank you!

I like it as well.

Wink
In the current environment of self entitlement as espoused by the Clintons, James Comey, and as left behind by the Oblah-blah-blah Administration, the act of "following the subpoenas" has become quite the arduous task. I mean, who lately from among the Deepstate or their leftist devotees has even submitted to one of them?

HEADLINE
[SIZE="4"]

Fusion GPS, company behind anti-Trump dossier, fights House subpoenas[/SIZE]

"Democrats and Fusion GPS have tried to obstruct every effort to get the facts about the compilation of the Steele dossier and who paid for it, so it’s no surprise that Fusion GPS is saying they’ll continue to obstruct these efforts. Fusion GPS is clearly paving the way to plead the fifth, and Congress is trying to find out if they're trying to hide something."
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/10/...oenas.html

Before this is all over the subversive outrage of the left will be exposed, and people will be feeling a lot more kindly towards President Trump.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Much has been made of special counsel Mueller and his investigation into suspected collusion between Russia and the Trump Campaign.

ARTICLE

"The Democrats keep pointing to Paul Manafort’s lobbying work for pro-Russian leaders in Ukraine as evidence of team/Trump Russia collision. They also point to the fact that at first Manfort didn’t register as a foreign agent of Ukraine. Well. if Manafort is guilty of collusion so is John Podesta, because Podesta’s firm worked on the same project as the Manafort team and they too forgot to register as a foreign agent."https://constitution.com/proof-russia-co...uts-putin/

Imagine that! And as former intelligence official Col Tony Shaffer said only this evening; "one of the things Democrats do to throw people off their scent, is to accuse Republicans of doing exactly that of which they themselves are guilty." Dems colluded with Russia on the sale of the now famed Uranium deal, and a long-going (and denied) FBI investigation reveals they knew full well of Hillary's involvement. So what do we get? Rabid accusations of Trump collusion and an FBI investigation against Trump to go along with them.

If anyone is at a loss to understand why the Dems would go to such extremes as to declare a 'resistance' to the Trump Presidency, (which BTW satisfies any definition of subversion IMHO) just qualify those questions with the knowledge that they (the Dems) never dreamed Trump would win. To wit, Obama and Hillary's smug arrogance were consequently on display anytime they appeared together or separately for that matter, during the campaign. If Trump had not won, according to Col Shaffer, "we'd never have known about all the stuff now coming out." Of course the Dems knew if they were not in power things would likely come out, and thus their only option has been the nuclear double-down. And brother have they delivered. But history (not the revisionist kind) will show that their misguided sense of privilege has not served them well. And 'the people' will show up again next November, and again in 2020. To say they have overplayed their hand is an understatement of epic proportion.

Meanwhile, Republicans like John McCain who no way could be dumb enough not to know all this stuff, just like the rest of us hear Dems ragging on them and blaming them for EVERYTHING. And what do they do in response? Why they sit there in stunned disbelief as John McCain with a single vote nixed ObamaCare reform. In preparation of which he glibly told reporters, "watch the show tonight." Why? Because he could not bring himself to vote for a measure that he said was not generated in proceedings of regular order. And he was not going to insult the other side any further, causing more infighting over it. :please: That alone tells the whole story, these guys no more fell obliged to their constituents, who BTW have been screaming their heads off about ObamaCare, than the man in the moon. Col Tony Shaffer--- "We're in trouble."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]