Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Patterson chomps UK !!!
Patrick Patterson does Gator Chomp ..

by Rob Gidel @ 2:55 pm.

According to four fans sitting rows behind and several media members from the Scout.com network, after several timeouts in which the student section chanted his name, Huntington (W.Va.) standout Patrick Patterson acknowledged the crowd by standing up towards the student section and doing the Gator chomp; smiling and waving in appreciation. Patrick sat behind the Gator bench during the UK-UF contest. New York Knicks forward David Lee was also in for the game. Lee was arguably the first recruit to choose Florida over Kentucky in history. Coincidence?

http://blog.kentuckysportsradio.com/?p=1773

Other links of interest pertaining to same story..

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?f...88&style=2

http://kentucky.rivals.com/showmsg.asp?f...88&style=2
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
This is already being discussed in the Florida/UK thread.
hmm, doesnt that look famailar?
Just to add a little something to the Patrick Patterson recruiting story......

Seems as if 'ol Roy has dug his fingers into the Patrick Patterson recruitment. Word out of North Carolina is that Roy has contacted Patterson and told him that Brandon Wright will be leaving UNC after this season and his position will be open. Patterson is now considering UK, Florida and now North Carolina. With Tubby's track record recruiting against Roy Williams (see Hansbrough and Wright) UK is now third on the list of Patterson's choices. He still favors Billy D, but Roy is closing fast.
Once again another recruit will be lost patterson will go to the gators and next season he will lay it all over uk so everyone that wanted him to come to uk mark him off your list he's gonna go to a team that can win not saying uk cant win they just cant get no good talent to come there way and i heard ricky p was worried about losing his job at seasons end if he does i say good bye TLT hello ricky and then maybe we could get some damn recruits that could play ball unlike this team uk has on the floor now.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Just to add a little something to the Patrick Patterson recruiting story......

Seems as if 'ol Roy has dug his fingers into the Patrick Patterson recruitment. Word out of North Carolina is that Roy has contacted Patterson and told him that Brandon Wright will be leaving UNC after this season and his position will be open. Patterson is now considering UK, Florida and now North Carolina. With Tubby's track record recruiting against Roy Williams (see Hansbrough and Wright) UK is now third on the list of Patterson's choices. He still favors Billy D, but Roy is closing fast.

Smile Only you could make this stuff up.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Only you could make this stuff up.

Well we all see that he was not making the gator chomp story in the other thread.....Wink
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
BelfryPride Wrote:Well we all see that he was not making the gator chomp story in the other thread.....Wink

I never said he did make it up. I said I saw it on TCP and KSR just like him. I just questioned how he saw Patterson having a great time during the game when it wasn't showing him at all.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alfus I dont think Patterson is as good as advertised.Have you seen him play?I have 6 or 7 times and dunking on 5,8" white guys dont impress me much.OJ sets him up really well on his dunks but not too many moves on his part to free himself and then dunk.Good player but not a so-called franchise type player.
Old school Dawg Wrote:Alfus I dont think Patterson is as good as advertised.Have you seen him play?I have 6 or 7 times and dunking on 5,8" white guys dont impress me much.OJ sets him up really well on his dunks but not too many moves on his part to free himself and then dunk.Good player but not a so-called franchise type player.

He's not impressed me much either. I don't think he would be a savior to the program like many think, but he would help with depth for sure.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alfus he might and he might not,,only time will tell.Let him go to florida!!
If he does go then we may get Isaiah Rusher from Texas who was ranked in the top 100 players but fell when he transfered schools and had some problems at his old one. Either way he looks to be a viable backup plan.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well he doesnt play to well facing the basket, and when he has his back to the backet he isnt much better. He can block a few shots. But we have one now and he wont play him much. And I am talking about Patterson.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Patterson couldnt help UK.
alfus21 Wrote:Smile Only you could make this stuff up.

Sorry to disappoint you, but the Roy/Patterson story is not make believe. Ever hear of IC? (Inside Carolina). Check out their chat board and see. Roy and Patrick have been communicating. Roy and unc are getting in late, but seems as if they're #2 on Patterson's list. He still favors UF....especially after the 'gator chomp' session today.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Sorry to disappoint you, but the Roy/Patterson story is not make believe. Ever hear of IC? (Inside Carolina). Check out their chat board and see. Roy and Patrick have been communicating. Roy and unc are getting in late, but seems as if they're #2 on Patterson's list. He still favors UF....especially after the 'gator chomp' session today.

I'm well aware of their message board, but just because they say they're #2 on his list doesn't make it official. Just because they say it doesn't make it true. Smile I don't see anybody getting in a big fuss over it but you on any other message boards. Show me a link where it says UNC is #2 please.

If anything other than Kentucky he would be going to Florida. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes there or to Kentucky.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Heck he might end up at USC.
alfus21 Wrote:I'm well aware of their message board, but just because they say they're #2 on his list doesn't make it official. Just because they say it doesn't make it true. Smile I don't see anybody getting in a big fuss over it but you on any other message boards. Show me a link where it says UNC is #2 please.

If anything other than Kentucky he would be going to Florida. It wouldn't surprise me if he goes there or to Kentucky.

Do you have a link or quote showing the Patterson/UNC rumor. I am a huge UNC fan & would love to see Roy land him.
No link. Just saw some unc guys discussing it on another chat site. Just for the record, I have no clue if what two guys are discussing is true or not. Could be, could not be.
He surley has to commit soon, shoot theres just a few months until the fall semester starts....lol
My sources still say Patterson will be a gator. Lucas is favoring Maryland. Tubby will whiff on both.
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:My sources still say Patterson will be a gator. Lucas is favoring Maryland. Tubby will whiff on both.

Who are you using as reliable sources other than other message boards compiled with internet and newspaper gossip?

Post some links of the information if it's viable.
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:My sources still say Patterson will be a gator. Lucas is favoring Maryland. Tubby will whiff on both.

Smile Your sources. That's always fun to see.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I am going to laugh my butt off when Grassy Knoll is right and makes u look stupid Alfus. I dont think he would make up any of what he is saying. He has been right about everything else. I hope Patterson and Lucas does go somewhere else, UK doesnt deserve them with the way they have played this season and seasons before.
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I dont think he would make up any of what he is saying. He has been right about everything else.

Thanx for the support UKGIRL20..... So far, my 'sources' have been frightenly accurate. I just hope they don't let me down on the Patterson and Lucas recruiting buzz. It's almost impossible to be 100% accurate when dealing with sports chat sites and stud HS jocks. You have to weight the bogus stories againt what you think are the legit ones. I still stick to my 'Patterson to UF' prediction. Lucas to Maryland is about 70/30.

BTW 68....I NEVER reveal my 'sources'. Top secret stuff. Big Grin
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I am going to laugh my butt off when Grassy Knoll is right and makes u look stupid Alfus. I dont think he would make up any of what he is saying. He has been right about everything else. I hope Patterson and Lucas does go somewhere else, UK doesnt deserve them with the way they have played this season and seasons before.

Name what he has been right about so far, and I'll laugh along with you. Another true "fan" cheering against UK. A true embarrassment to the program and the state in general.

Grassy Knoll Sniper Wrote:Thanx for the support UKGIRL20..... So far, my 'sources' have been frightenly accurate. I just hope they don't let me down on the Patterson and Lucas recruiting buzz. It's almost impossible to be 100% accurate when dealing with sports chat sites and stud HS jocks. You have to weight the bogus stories againt what you think are the legit ones. I still stick to my 'Patterson to UF' prediction. Lucas to Maryland is about 70/30.

BTW 68....I NEVER reveal my 'sources'. Top secret stuff. Big Grin

What have your sources been accurate on? You've not given out any information except things from KSR and TCP that are posted by hundreds of others. Those are not "secret sources" as you like to say. Name on thing you've been ahead of the curve on that hasn't been posted on any message board before you said it. You can't. It'd be one thing if they were original ideas but they're not.

I'm not saying Patterson won't go to Florida because it looks like a real possibility but any Joe Schmoe could get on here and say that. It doesn't mean you have insider info because you read it somewhere else and posted it here. Smile
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Alfus are you and me the only ones who knows Patterson is not as great as advertised?
UKGIRL20 Wrote:I am going to laugh my butt off when Grassy Knoll is right and makes u look stupid Alfus. I dont think he would make up any of what he is saying. He has been right about everything else. I hope Patterson and Lucas does go somewhere else, UK doesnt deserve them with the way they have played this season and seasons before.
UK girl you cant say anything about Alfus on here:moon:
I know UK Girl personally and I know that she is 100% a True Blue UK fan so you can just leave her alone alfus. I am actually the one that posted that, I use her computer all the time, I had just forgot to log her out and sign in on my own name. I am a UK fan, have been all my life, and I just want the best for the team. Tubby is by far the best coach, and the players he has are right there with him, with the exception of a few. I havent seen much out of Patterson myself to make a judgement on what kind of player he is, although I did see the game on ESPN2 when they played the team from New Jersey a couple weeks back, and I didnt see much out of him, besides what O.J. set up for him. I dont know anything about this Lucas guy you all talk about either, but I know they deserve better than UK if Tubby stays. GKS hasnt been wrong so far from what I have read so lay off him, if he happens to be wrong at sometime then im sure he will admit to it. He has his sources and they havent been wrong yet. You so called True Blue fans need to open your eyes to the real world and realize that you dont know everything u say u do. We all know that UK isnt the team they were in the early to late 90's, could be because Tubby has took them on a downward spiral to hell, but they do deserve better.
SportsFan80 Wrote:GKS hasnt been wrong so far from what I have read so lay off him, if he happens to be wrong at sometime then im sure he will admit to it. He has his sources and they havent been wrong yet.

What has he been right on, and what have his message board "sources" been right on. He's just posted a bunch of hearsay thus far.