Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
KCC pep club
How do you fell about the :letsparty :Wave: :wenumber1 KCC pep club?
they are the best in the region even though they arent as good at girls games as they are at boys games....I have been told that they are required to go to boys games but it is optional to go to girls games. But oh well...they have some very interesting chants...cant wait to see them in region.
The KCC pep is absolutely outstanding. They have great chants and support our teams all the way. When Craft entered the game the other night ripping off the JBS shirt it sent a clear message. KCC's pep club is great, the best in the region if i do say so myself, and most of all they do what a pep section is supposed to do. Intimidate.
and_1 Wrote:they are the best in the region even though they arent as good at girls games as they are at boys games....I have been told that they are required to go to boys games but it is optional to go to girls games. But oh well...they have some very interesting chants...cant wait to see them in region.

Actually its a choice for them...more people just choose to go to the guys games.
I would like it much better at Knott if they kept the lights on over the court and turned the lights off over the stands. It would be alot better for the fans, pep club, and players.

That just hit my mind lol
I cant wait to hear that rowdy bunch in the region! w00000t
They should be pumped but Id say they will only get to cheer for only 2 games.
We'll see.
the pep club..... AWESOME BABY. Mrs Stamper has got everyone fired up, she is the pep club..... GO MRS STAMPER. ALL THE WAY TO STATE, YEAH BABY.
speedy Wrote:the pep club..... AWESOME BABY. Mrs Stamper has got everyone fired up, she is the pep club..... GO MRS STAMPER. ALL THE WAY TO STATE, YEAH BABY.
The Pep club is not the key to beating anyone. I think it is alright. And if KCC likes it............Because you beat JBS one game out of 3 doesn't make your pep club famous. Pulling a shirt off, is not intimadating. YOU are not JBS 'problem. If they play team ball, your pep club will not be a factor. No matter how cute it is.
free throw Wrote:The Pep club is not the key to beating anyone. I think it is alright. And if KCC likes it............Because you beat JBS one game out of 3 doesn't make your pep club famous. Pulling a shirt off, is not intimadating. YOU are not JBS 'problem. If they play team ball, your pep club will not be a factor. No matter how cute it is.

Jbs fan.Wink
yea i saw her holding the new number 1 sign up but i htink it was the wrong finger?
At least our pep section (KCC) is made up of students from school and we didn't have to go to the SENIOR CITIZEN'S CENTER to recruit people to spell out our mascot.
free throw Wrote:The Pep club is not the key to beating anyone. I think it is alright. And if KCC likes it............Because you beat JBS one game out of 3 doesn't make your pep club famous. Pulling a shirt off, is not intimadating. YOU are not JBS 'problem. If they play team ball, your pep club will not be a factor. No matter how cute it is.
Im sorry but does this thread say " Did Kcc Pep Club beat JBS" I dont think so.

Well i think that you need to go and fly a kite buddy... your just jelous that your pep club isnt as good as ours is... Jelousy is takin over our world...:letsparty :1: :wenumber1
kcc pep club is like the sixth man on the court
we be ballin'.
Big Grin
and_1 Wrote:At least our pep section (KCC) is made up of students from school and we didn't have to go to the SENIOR CITIZEN'S CENTER to recruit people to spell out our mascot.
JBS Senior Citizens are better looking than your sponsor and thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

First of all no one said the pep club was the key to anything. I said they were awesome as is Mrs Stamper. And if you don't like it, tough sh_t!!! No one said we were JBS' problem either. In fact, no one said anything about JBS. If you don't like KCC or our pep club then get off this thread. And as I said before, neutral court and refs who had no ties to JBS, makes a big difference in the outcome of the games. The refs who have refed in the games against JBS have ties to them and made calls in JBS' favor. I knew KCC would beat JBS if we had refs who were for neither team. Because we are the better team. And Saturday night the refs called a fair game. I thought some of the calls were a little off, but on both sides. It was called pretty damn close. Also, we don't need to take our shirts off to intimidate or look cute, we can do both of those things fully clothed. To make a long story short. We won. Get over it already. :devilflam
... =]
and_1 Wrote:At least our pep section (KCC) is made up of students from school and we didn't have to go to the SENIOR CITIZEN'S CENTER to recruit people to spell out our mascot.

Hahahaha, this is SOOOOOO true! =]
3 points Wrote:JBS Senior Citizens are better looking than your sponsor and thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

You wish! JEALOUS JEALOUS JEALOUS!
speedy Wrote:First of all no one said the pep club was the key to anything. I said they were awesome as is Mrs Stamper. And if you don't like it, tough sh_t!!! No one said we were JBS' problem either. In fact, no one said anything about JBS. If you don't like KCC or our pep club then get off this thread. And as I said before, neutral court and refs who had no ties to JBS, makes a big difference in the outcome of the games. The refs who have refed in the games against JBS have ties to them and made calls in JBS' favor. I knew KCC would beat JBS if we had refs who were for neither team. Because we are the better team. And Saturday night the refs called a fair game. I thought some of the calls were a little off, but on both sides. It was called pretty damn close. Also, we don't need to take our shirts off to intimidate or look cute, we can do both of those things fully clothed. To make a long story short. We won. Get over it already. :devilflam

You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!
play2win Wrote:You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!

Nobody chanted daddy's boy. So it must of been in your mind. Show some respect? Do I have to discuse your coaches and a certain player? Great job pep section.
3 points Wrote:JBS Senior Citizens are better looking than your sponsor and thats for sure!!!!!!!!!

I'm definitely going to agree with you here, 3 points... A LOT better looking haha. i guess jealousy is overtakin the world haha.
Benchwarmer Wrote:Nobody chanted daddy's boy. So it must of been in your mind. Show some respect? Do I have to discuse your coaches and a certain player? Great job pep section.

They only reason they didnt chant it was because mr.pollard was there, for once. If you ask me its sad he sends his own kids to jbs? Does that not say something about KCC? OUR COACHES, honestly if I would have been "our coaches" I would have done a lot worse. At least "our coaches" didnt run to the reffs everytime something went wrong for them. Tell me, how much were they paid? And im sure you a reffering to Clark Stepp...How about you leave him alone. He maybe commited 3 of those fouls they called on him, and anyone that knows anything would know that. Just cause you beat JBS once, I wouldn't got get all excited Smile
Chasing a ref into the locker room, great role model.

3 points isn't that how many you got beat by? You got beat, isn't that your favorite saying. JBS's Senior Citizens are better looking, Did Mr. Stepp tell you to say that? We all know that the all might Stepp's rule JBS and you better call him before say another word. He will set you for a practice or a game if you don't do as he says.
play2win Wrote:You have got to be kiding me. Every few calls KCC's coach was walking over to the reffs telling them what calls to make and lining them out. And imo KCC's pep section is the rudest bunch or people I have ever seen im my life. SHOW SOME RESPECT. How rude is it to yell over the oposing teams cheerleaders? VERY! Daddys boy huh? What would you consider Stewart...? MOMMAS BOY!

Yeah, just a question. Is it now defined "cool" at Knott County Central to yell over the opposing team's cheerleaders????? Because I think it is extremely rude. When Knott Central cheerleaders went out on the floor, how many people yelled over them?..Not one. I'm sorry but I don't agree with that. And yes, Stuart is a mommas boy, so if Clark is a daddy's boy, could you tell me what is wrong with that?
play2win Wrote:They only reason they didnt chant it was because mr.pollard was there, for once. If you ask me its sad he sends his own kids to jbs? Does that not say something about KCC? OUR COACHES, honestly if I would have been "our coaches" I would have done a lot worse. At least "our coaches" didnt run to the reffs everytime something went wrong for them. Tell me, how much were they paid? And im sure you a reffering to Clark Stepp...How about you leave him alone. He maybe commited 3 of those fouls they called on him, and anyone that knows anything would know that. Just cause you beat JBS once, I wouldn't got get all excited Smile

No, your coach runs after him into the locker room.