• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Class 3A Playoff: Thomas Nelson @ Belfry
Thomas Nelson Generals
Record: 3-7
Mascot: Generals
Colors: Royal & Gray

Belfry rolls 55-7
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Belfry 56-7 with a running clock in the 2nd Qtr.
Belfry by 36+
It’s gonna get ugly. Belfry 56-6
Coach wont run it up we’ll just get out injury free that’s all we want
Belfry 48
Thomas Nelson 12
Belfry wins and gets some rest from that hard hitting Johnson Central game.
Thomas Nelson by 6!!!!!!!!!!!

Then they wake up. Go to school then play the real game. Belfry 51-6
Thomas Nelson who never heard of them. :igiveup::igiveup::igiveup:

Belfry 64
Thomas Nelson -00
Belfry 47-00
They looked better than I expected on film... but Belfry should abuse them with their team speed
© Running clock alert. TongueoliceLig

©. This phrase can't be used without written consent from RunItUpTheGut.
Westside Wrote:© Running clock alert. TongueoliceLig

©. This phrase can't be used without written consent from RunItUpTheGut.

Emergency Room Afternoon
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Here comes Custer...
I don't know who Thomas Nelson is, but I hope he wins .
OldJacket Wrote:Emergency Room Afternoon

:thatsfunn
Belfry
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
Belfry cake walk to the region. at the region will Belfry have to go to Louisville Central or will Central have to go to Belfry.
cj2561 Wrote:Belfry cake walk to the region. at the region will Belfry have to go to Louisville Central or will Central have to go to Belfry.

We got to go there
Belfry just needs to focus one game at a time. The first game is Friday and they should take care of business probably 49-0 or 49-7, then we can talk about the next game. I will say one thing though, if the Pirates continue to play on both sides of the ball like they did the last bit of the first half and the second half against JC, they are going to be tough to knock off no doubt.
Atleast 36 by halftime. JV gets in early to minimize injuries. Belfry 56 Thomas Nelson 0
bucslover68 Wrote:Belfry just needs to focus one game at a time. The first game is Friday and they should take care of business probably 49-0 or 49-7, then we can talk about the next game. I will say one thing though, if the Pirates continue to play on both sides of the ball like they did the last bit of the first half and the second half against JC, they are going to be tough to knock off no doubt.

I agree 100 percent one week at a time and stay focused and yes I have to say the second half of the JC game was impressive
just go 1-0 for the next 5 weeks
Only game I see Belfry not putting a running clock on the opponent is Corbin. Other than that, running clocks the rest of the way to their next title.
Why are on gods green earth is a team from Nelson county traveling to Belfry in the first round? Ridiculous!
Belfry rolls anyway in this one!
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Why are on gods green earth is a team from Nelson county traveling to Belfry in the first round? Ridiculous!

Same for a team travelling from Pike County to Louisville....Pike Central this week and Belfry in 2 weeks.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
THINBLUELINE411 Wrote:Why are on gods green earth is a team from Nelson county traveling to Belfry in the first round? Ridiculous!

For no other reason than to insure that Belfry and Louisville Central aren't playing each other for the title. Again.
0ff The Chain Wrote:For no other reason than to insure that Belfry and Louisville Central aren't playing each other for the title. Again.

I think so but it doesn’t matter if you good enough to win it then that shouldn’t matter but a drive like that for Thomas Nelson In the 1st round that’s a lot of money to drive down here to get beat probably bad
BelfryPride Wrote:Same for a team travelling from Pike County to Louisville....Pike Central this week and Belfry in 2 weeks.

And a Waggener trip to Belfry is possible next week.