Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Mississippi 37 Kentucky 34
Stoops Troops!

What a defensive stand there at the end of the game.
Ole Miss is terrible :biglmao:

Yahtzee!
This is some more of that stuff we are supposed to be sitting back and enjoying Confusednicker: Does Stoops even know what defense is? You just give up 400 yards passing to Ole Miss. Well at least there is a toilet bowl ahead
Let's face it. Kentucky has been lucky to win the games they have. It's not that stoops is doing a good job or that the players are better, it's that literally every team Kentucky has played is hot garbage and having their worst years in a long time.

What a joke.
Why didn’t UK’s DB just pull the receiver to the ground and take the penalty instead of the touchdown? And why in the world did they pooch kick it to give them the ball at the 32?? Play clock control was horrible on UK’s last drive. I could go on all night. Every time you get excited for Kentucky football, they let you down. Sick of it
This loss was unbelievable......

We had Ole Miss down 10 in the 3rd qtr. with a chance to land a KO punch. Instead we go 3 & out on two straight possessions.

IT'S STUPID GAMES LIKE THIS WHY UK CAN'T SELL SEASON TICKETS!!!!!!! NOBODY WANTS TO WATCH TRY NOT TO LOOSE INSTEAD OF TRYING TO WIN!!!!
Check out my YouTube channel.
www.youtube.com/c/AlexGreenDifferentBreed
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Let's face it. Kentucky has been lucky to win the games they have. It's not that stoops is doing a good job or that the players are better, it's that literally every team Kentucky has played is hot garbage and having their worst years in a long time.

What a joke.
Been saying this all year. Look what happened to Florida today. The SEC East is all garbage minus Georgia. UK hasn’t gotten any better. Hell you can’t beat an Ole Miss team with a back up coach and QB at home? Lol. Pathetic.
MountainBall44 Wrote:Why didn’t UK’s DB just pull the receiver to the ground and take the penalty instead of the touchdown? And why in the world did they pooch kick it to give them the ball at the 32?? Play clock control was horrible on UK’s last drive. I could go on all night. Every time you get excited for Kentucky football, they let you down. Sick of it
Yeah the pooch kick was a genius idea wasn’t it? Lol
Thought Stoops was suppose to be a defensive guru. Terrible loss for the cats as very disappointing
I thought we lost the game when we were up 27-17 and rolling, get it at their 49 after that interference on the punt...and then go three and out. Nothing. Unbelievable. And why in the hell did we decline a holding penalty on them in the third quarter that would have pushed it back past the thirty, even if they got some yardage back the field goal would have been a long one instead of a chip shot. I guess no one on our sidelines bothered to check that their kicker hadn’t made one more than 39 yards all year. We have some guys on offense I really admire, have some real football guts like Johnson (who was clearly hurt), Snell, Charles Walker. They deserve better from the sidelines than what they get.
I think with a loss like this there is only one thing that can happen.

Another stoops contract extension and pay raise :biglmao:
Van Hagar Wrote:I thought we lost the game when we were up 27-17 and rolling, get it at their 49 after that interference on the punt...and then go three and out. Nothing. Unbelievable. And why in the hell did we decline a holding penalty on them in the third quarter that would have pushed it back past the thirty, even if they got some yardage back the field goal would have been a long one instead of a chip shot. I guess no one on our sidelines bothered to check that their kicker hadn’t made one more than 39 yards all year. We have some guys on offense I really admire, have some real football guts like Johnson (who was clearly hurt), Snell, Charles Walker. They deserve better from the sidelines than what they get.
bench coaching has been weak all year
The Ky schedule has been unbelievably weak to put it kindly, played one decent team (MS) and got blown out. This Ky team will prob not win another game.....
I KNEW you three hateful old arm chair QBs would be in here bitching!!!
Granny Bear Wrote:I KNEW you three hateful old arm chair QBs would be in here bitching!!!
I’m not bitching. I’m sitting back and enjoying it like I was told to do Confusednicker:
Hire Les Miles!! At least he’s likeable
At no point in this game did I think we would actually win.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Ah the fans that like to see us lose just so they can say “I TOLD YA SO”

All of you also said to hire petrino... how’s that working ...
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ah the fans that like to see us lose just so they can say “I TOLD YA SO”

Who in there right mind wants to see our team lose? I do though expect us to win games that should be wins especially when we are up 10 and at home with Snell pushing in what we thought would be a dagger at the end of the game. We should not have lost this game or the Florida game and I'm going to express my opinion on the matter. I'm not going to sit back and be like aye, it's ok we are doing way better than what we normally do. That's why we are in the spot we are in as a program. Everyone gets mad when we don't take it seriously and then stuff like this happens. Until we hold our team to a higher standard and stop accepting lack luster performances last tonight then our program is never going to get to the spot we want it to be.
If you need any assistance or want to report a problem feel free to PM me and we will get it taken care of!  Thank you for choosing to be apart of the BGR community!
#BBFL
Wildcatk23 Wrote:Ah the fans that like to see us lose just so they can say “I TOLD YA SO”

Confusederiously:

Stoops number one fan

You whine if we don’t enjoy it and you whine if we do. Make up your mind man Confusednicker:

I love fans that has such low standards for Uk, I guess as long as we play in the toilet bowl you are happy. Well, enjoy cause that’s where you’re heading.
Definition of insanity is supposedly doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different out come.

I never thought we would win Saturday. So I did something productive.

I dyed my hair.
Confusednicker:
Granny Bear Wrote:Definition of insanity is supposedly doing the same thing over and over and expecting a different out come.

I never thought we would win Saturday. So I did something productive.

I dyed my hair.
Confusednicker:

Granny Bear, I said a long time ago we are the two smartest people in this site. I gave up being a UK fan a long time ago, although I'm living in my own hell now days as an EKU fan.
Ole Miss has had recruiting classes that ranked 3,15,17, and 8 in the last 4 years, they have better players than we do...We got up 10 and got conservative in the 3rd, play calling in that stretch was head a scratcher...Ole Miss receivers were big and very good, our Dbacks have been disappointing this year...We need a new mind set with our coaches decision making, hell we are UK what do we have to lose and recutting must continue to improve especially at QB and the Dline...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Got to put people away. Cats have struggled with that all year. Get to conservative when we have a chance to put games away
doubledown Wrote:bench coaching has been weak all year

It really has, that’s probably the most disappointing thing. How many times have we called a timeout on defense when the other team was out of them, allowing them to get themselves settled in? Happened last night, against Tennessee, and at least one other time, I think against Florida, maybe more. Are we not competent enough to make necessary changes in the flow of the game, so we have to take ill-timed timeouts because we are lost? But I guess we already know the answer to that one.
You guys know I am not a Stoops basher but I see the same coaching tendencies and weaknesses being done over and over and over again....It’s frustrating and head scratching...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I’m sure there are other schools like UK, but it just seems to me like we get a lead and go into cruise control instead of keeping the pedal down. No matter how early in the game it is. You watch other games, and I’m not even talking about the top programs, but other teams just hammer down for 4 quarters. At UK we hammer down till we get a lead, then quit. Seems like the game plan changes. I understand injuries can cause you to change things, but why does Eddie Gran change his play calling when he gets a lead. Playing not to lose versus playing to win seems like a real problem at UK. Fact is, these SEC teams will fix their problems. UF, UT won’t be down for long and we will be back at the bottom. We haven’t taken advantage of a weaker schedule and a pathetic SEC East. What really amazes me is with all the money and upgrades to facilities UK has committed to and fans still settle with just any bowl game. Sorry but my barometer for success is not just being better than the worst coach to ever be on the sidelines named Joker.
Definitely should have won this one and Florida.
E's Army Wrote:Got to put people away. Cats have struggled with that all year. Get to conservative when we have a chance to put games away

When we had the ball at mid field after the punt and penalty and we run 3 times and punt...That was the time to go for the jugular...Steve Spurrier would have thrown for the end zone on first down, knock out punch...We seem to be afraid we will throw a pick or incomplete pass, we get ahead and play scared...
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Axel Foley Wrote:Definitely should have won this one and Florida.

Other than the South Carolina game, Kentucky has been out coached every game this season. In my mind all three of Kentucky's losses are due to poor game coaching. I still don't understand why Gann waited so late in the UT game to run the football?