Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
A little Contest
Ok for those people who know me I have a challenge for you... If you know me you must know my brother. The contest is to tell the most embarrassing story on him that you know taht don't involve anything too graphical...

For those who don't know my brother, if you have a little brother or older brother go ahead and tell the most embarrassing story you know on them..

The most embarrassing story will get a prize. This contest will run for 3 days. So give it your worst..
You CTD i would tell the most embrassing story about your brother but he would get so mad at me!! OMG....but dont get mad at me for this man.

CTD's lil brother gets a helping hand on the bus from a girl every now and then. the girl isnt all that attractive... The girl thinks they have a relationship going on but to him he likes her assistance lol. He also pooped on himself during a football game at belfry...haha
LMFAO
well one time i think it was my freshman year me hurley and a couple of friends got the bright idea to jump off a rock cliff well then as stupied as we were at this time got the idea to jump off it nude in borad day light this Rock cliff was about 40 ft in the air and was like on the main lake lol so ppl were stoping to we gave Hurley the hard time telling him the reason ppl were stoping was to desifer if he was a girl or a boy none the less he got embaressed.
Super that was freaking great. If I were him I would kill you.
I told him paybacks were a B****. lol
True but this is too funny CTD.
Hahah I can't wait till he reads it lol
Oh, man this is embarrassing, He's going to kick your asses.... :lol: :lol: :lol:
He might be bigger than me, but he's still my LIL brother.
Family its such a great thing.
Hahah tell me about it CD lol..
I didn't even know you were related until this thread.
Hahah yup.. He's my little brother lol
alright CTD, i have to be a winner..
so what did i get?
we still got two more days.. Mario lol
fine with me....

give me a shout tomorrow though..
Hahah, aight then.
SuperMario Wrote:You CTD i would tell the most embrassing story about your brother but he would get so mad at me!! OMG....but dont get mad at me for this man.

CTD's lil brother gets a helping hand on the bus from a girl every now and then. the girl isnt all that attractive... The girl thinks they have a relationship going on but to him he likes her assistance lol. He also pooped on himself during a football game at belfry...haha

WHo wouldnt pass up free assistance. Also, i was sick in the Belfry game, and coach wouldnt let me go, you know....then i got hit right in the gut. It wasnt like alot came out, but it is true. Mario failed to mention that i was the center that game and he was the QB.
Hurley Wrote:
SuperMario Wrote:You CTD i would tell the most embrassing story about your brother but he would get so mad at me!! OMG....but dont get mad at me for this man.

WHo wouldnt pass up free assistance. Also, i was sick in the Belfry game, and coach wouldnt let me go, you know....then i got hit right in the gut. It wasnt like alot came out, but it is true. Mario failed to mention that i was the center that game and he was the QB.

This is true....lol....
Yeah so, my little brother poops his pants all the time.
Thanks GF, but im 16 your little bro is like 4 or 5(I think)
Well...I didn't get the helping hand part until Mario explained it to me....lol Big Grin
Hahah.. I had to touch his post up some Beef... lol
I didn't have any trouble getting it. Come on BEEF.