Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trump Tells Palestinian Leader He Plans to Move U.S. Embassy in Israel to Jerusalem.
Go Big Don!!

:Thumbs:
Bob Seger Wrote:Go Big Don!!

:Thumbs:

Whew! You getting tired of winning yet Bob? I ain't!

But Nancy Pelosi has finally gotten something right. In declaring the coming tax legislation to be Armageddon, she is exactly correct. Armageddon for Democrats, who've been lying to the people for 3 full decades. When the people see things continuing to improve they will finally get to revisit the basis for comparison that Americans saw under the Reagan economic policies. Irrefutable economic boom. :Thumbs:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Whew! You getting tired of winning yet Bob? I ain't!

But Nancy Pelosi has finally gotten something right. In declaring the coming tax legislation to be Armageddon, she is exactly correct. Armageddon for Democrats, who've been lying to the people for 3 full decades. When the people see things continuing to improve they will finally get to revisit the basis for comparison that Americans saw under the Reagan economic policies. Irrefutable economic boom. :Thumbs:

I guess I am like you, TRT...My stamina and endurance must be up from where it used to be...Big Don is making life fun again..

I wonder how much of SanFranNan's vast fortune will she personally donate to the needy and the homeless illegal immagrants that have invaded the weirdo capital of the world to help ease the pain of the coming Armageddon..

Her being a good Catholic , and all.
SanFranNan???

How's about Boston Liz??

Confusednicker:
Bob Seger Wrote:I guess I am like you, TRT...My stamina and endurance must be up from where it used to be...Big Don is making life fun again..

I wonder how much of SanFranNan's vast fortune will she personally donate to the needy and the homeless illegal immagrants that have invaded the weirdo capital of the world to help ease the pain of the coming Armageddon..

Her being a good Catholic , and all.

I understand that she's personally worth over 58 million. Her husband Paul is a "successful San Francisco financier and businessman," a vocational pursuit which may likely give context to the term 'open-ended.' Together they reported a net worth of between 14.5 million and 202 million in 2015. Who really knows how much she's worth, but according to what I've seen, she and her husband breathe the rarified air of the top tenth of the top one percent. It's easy to see why she's so concerned about trashing the rich all the time. :please:

They have land holdings all over San Francisco, with a vineyard in St Helena reportedly worth between (there's that word again) 5 million and 25 million dollars. The vineyard only produces a paltry 15,000 dollars in annual earnings. Any bets on deductions? She didn't hesitate to dogpile DJT for his legal deductions as I recall.

Supposedly, the Pelosi's give hundreds of thousands of dollars annually through The Paul and Nancy Pelosi Charitable Foundation. Uh-oh, another foundation.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Granny Bear Wrote:SanFranNan???

How's about Boston Liz??

Confusednicker:

Or the Pocahontas Princess.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
TheRealThing Wrote:Or the Pocahontas Princess.

There you go with those racial slurs again.:biggrin:
TheRealThing Wrote:I understand that she's personally worth over 58 million. Her husband Paul is a "successful San Francisco financier and businessman," a vocational pursuit which may likely give context to the term 'open-ended.' Together they reported a net worth of between 14.5 million and 202 million in 2015. Who really knows how much she's worth, but according to what I've seen, she and her husband breathe the rarified air of the top tenth of the top one percent. It's easy to see why she's so concerned about trashing the rich all the time. :please:

They have land holdings all over San Francisco, with a vineyard in St Helena reportedly worth between (there's that word again) 5 million and 25 million dollars. The vineyard only produces a paltry 15,000 dollars in annual earnings. Any bets on deductions? She didn't hesitate to dogpile DJT for his legal deductions as I recall.

Supposedly, the Pelosi's give hundreds of thousands of dollars annually through The Paul and Nancy Pelosi Charitable Foundation. Uh-oh, another foundation.
Ah, but there's nothing that says compassion like letting some the down on their luck illegal fugitive from justice alien sit down in your own home for a hot meal, bath and bed.