Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Executive Lawyerly BS
One of President Trump’s lawyers argues that a President cannot obstruct justice in carrying out his duties under Article II of the Constitution. This construct places such a broad latitude upon “duties” as to make, in effect, the Presidency an office above the law. What rot.
Uh, it's called the laws of the land....I've been saying for a long time you can not obstruct when you have constitutional power to make certain calls when you harp over and over and over again about obstruction....Oh, and by the way, Trump has full power to fire Mueller if he wants to...

You are just confused with partisan attempts to politicize, when nothing exists. Right Mr. Hack?
⬆️
And, as I have said, we’ll see (in fact, we are seeing). But maybe not the zealot blind.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️
And, as I have said, we’ll see (in fact, we are seeing). But maybe not the zealot blind.

Mind altering drugs make you see things that aren't there too.

Like I said, all it takes is 2 words to Mueller...You're fired!! Then so it shall be. All legal, warm, and cozy...Really sounds like someone who has the power to legally dismiss is trying to hide something by letting him stay and continue? Right, Mr. Hack?
⬆️
We’ll see, friendo. Your dismissiveness notwithstanding, I’d say, if you have any scruples at all in how these things work, you got a pretty good idea of where this leads.
Bob Seger Wrote:Mind altering drugs make you see things that aren't there too.

Like I said, all it takes is 2 words to Mueller...You're fired!! Then so it shall be. All legal, warm, and cozy...Really sounds like someone who has the power to legally dismiss is trying to hide something by letting him stay and continue? Right, Mr. Hack?

Nobody with a clue puts an ounce of credibility in the Mueller investigation. Mueller just fired Peter Strzok who has been at the heart of every major investigation from Hillary's emails to the fake Trump dossier, to the fake Russian collusion investigations.
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...texts.html
http://www.foxnews.com/politics/2017/12/...ealed.html

Also in office at the time of the established real world events such as the Uranium One Affair, were now Deputy Rosenstein and then Director Mueller.

Peter Strzok was one of two FBI agents who questioned Mike Flynn, AND guess who interviewed Hillary Clinton on July 2nd, 2016? Peter Strzok.

These investigations are two edged swords now that the minority Dems are out of power and incapable of keeping all this stuff under wraps. The people will not judge Trump when he finally fires Mueller.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
⬆️ President Donald Trump sought to obstruct justice. He won’t be impeached, but he did it, with cover. And we all know it.
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️ President Donald Trump sought to obstruct justice. He won’t be impeached, but he did it, with cover. And we all know it.

7 more years of Trump and then 8 with Mike Pence. Bring it!!! Confusedinglepar
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
The Urban Sombrero Wrote:⬆️ President Donald Trump sought to obstruct justice. He won’t be impeached, but he did it, with cover. And we all know it.

Now isn't it ironic, (no to be honest, it's just plain hypocritical) for you to even mention the word obstruction after the revelations of how Comey's FBI rigged everything for Hillary Clinton and used bias tactics against Trump.

Why you would think that someone who is (cough cough) as "principled" and so full of "scruples"as what you are would be jumping up and down, crying bloody murder over the corruptness of the FBI?

Yet not a word has been uttered from "the hack"!!

Interesting!!