•  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2018
Danville lost a lot didn't they.? I would have hated to play them this year vs next
64SUR Wrote:Marked it down.......Corbin is loaded for 2018 :truestory:

You are loaded Confusednicker:
pjdoug Wrote:You are loaded Confusednicker:

Better than being empty :lmao:
64SUR Wrote:Better than being empty :lmao:

I reckon:biglmao: . Will you be cheering for the hounds or a different team next season? lol
pjdoug Wrote:I reckon:biglmao: . Will you be cheering for the hounds or a different team next season? lol

Once a Haddix Hounds always a hound for 64SUR :Cheerlead
Bobcat4years Wrote:Knox will be the weakest team in the Pigskin.. Mark it down!!
2016 Corbin beat Danville bad!

Danville beat Boyle in 2017 , what is your point? Isn’t it time you change your screen name? Something with Hounds4 2years in it?
64SUR Wrote:Better than being empty :lmao:

I didn’t bring Knox up in this thread , your girlfriend Gut did.
Corbin will be very good next year. Need to find some size up front
PRIDE101 Wrote:Danville beat Boyle in 2017 , what is your point? Isn’t it time you change your screen name? Something with Hounds4 2years in it?

And I think Danville shut out the Hounds in 2015. Wonder what the point is?
Hatz Wrote:And I think Danville shut out the Hounds in 2015. Wonder what the point is?

So what Corbin beat Danville in 2014 28-20 and 2016 27-8 so what is your point.
Ok may be the booze and no rail road calling for a couple days but, trust me hounds be back and more exciting. Danville isn’t the issue for them it’s trying to get all the playmakers enough touches. As to the size in the line, well when you have your mlb and starting f playing center your going to be undersized but when you have a champion heart size don’t matter. At the end of the day Boyle beat us and next year is next year, but Corbin will be there again and won’t be blinded by the lights, whoever is there better bring a game cause I know this senior group since they could walk and they will. Talk all the trash you want but in my eyes it is baseball season see you this summer when we talk real football, peace. Go Hounds
cherokee Wrote:So what Corbin beat Danville in 2014 28-20 and 2016 27-8 so what is your point.

My point was that Bobcat4years made an irrelevant statement to the conversation. He should also change his screen name.
PRIDE101 Wrote:We played by FAR the best team in it this year in Danville. Why would we back out of an Alcoa game. You may not want to play Danville, I got maybe Corbin backs out of Danville game?

Just in case you didnt know, Corbin beat Danvile 28-7 at Danville in 2016. Most of the stuff you post about Corbin comes across as what a Middle School kid would say.:lame:
The Outsider Wrote:Just in case you didnt know, Corbin beat Danvile 28-7 at Danville in 2016. Most of the stuff you post about Corbin comes across as what a Middle School kid would say.:lame:

Good Job I guess, most is said so that Corbin posters can understand it. You must have graduated from 8th grade.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I didn’t bring Knox up in this thread , your girlfriend Gut did.

You Knox fans are so sensitive.
For a school that's never won anything ever, you'd think we were disrespecting the best program of all time
64SUR Wrote:Maybe you should start a thread on Knox Central PRIDE101 :mop::mop: Knox will be loaded next year.

Loaded with disappointment and defeat Confusednicker:
[quote=RunItUpTheGut]You Knox fans are so sensitive.
For a school that's never won anything ever, you'd think we were disrespecting the best program of all time[/QUOTE

When people like you make statements of stupidity we should not be so sensitive, I guess. Need to consider the source.
PRIDE101 Wrote:I forgot you are a dumb*** , they should not back out of anything. Will be no running clock, unless Danville puts one on Corbin. As a casual fan I had rather see Danville toy with Corbin.
:lmao: If Knox could actually win a game in the pigskin on a
Semi consistent basis you might actually be able to talk trash without looking like a homer
PRIDE101 Wrote:
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:You Knox fans are so sensitive.
For a school that's never won anything ever, you'd think we were disrespecting the best program of all time

When people like you make statements of stupidity we should not be so sensitive, I guess. Need to consider the source.

Nope, don't think that's it. Just sensitive little fellas.
Danvilles gonna wax that floor for you next year
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Nope, don't think that's it. Just sensitive little fellas.
Danvilles gonna wax that floor for you next year

Since they play Corbin next year I agree.
chs crazy Wrote::lmao: If Knox could actually win a game in the pigskin on a
Semi consistent basis you might actually be able to talk trash without looking like a homer

Homer, that is Corbins legacy, better come up with another.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Homer, that is Corbins legacy, better come up with another.
Good grief did someone turn Pee Wee Herman lose on BGR, go get some reading comprehension then come back and see us. I know you are but what am I !!!
Corbin will be very good in 2018, but not as good as 2017. Loss of the QB , he done more than they can replace. Especially buy someone that hasn’t played at that position for 3 years. JMO
64SUR Wrote:Once a Haddix Hounds always a hound for 64SUR :Cheerlead

bull butter. lol
RunItUpTheGut Wrote:Loaded with disappointment and defeat Confusednicker:

:biglmao:
Pedator/Prey..... You still have a long Hill to climb before you can talk about Corbin and their talent... that’s no rumor.... I’d stick to gettin bell better. We will see you guys twice at Campbell in ‘18. Then we will see how Dud handles the schedule after that.. I’m sure Haddix will Love to keep playing... He has a decent record against your team I think.
PRIDE101 Wrote:Homer, that is Corbins legacy, better come up with another.

stick a fork in Knox before they even play.
Predator/Prey Wrote:Corbin will be very good in 2018, but not as good as 2017. Loss of the QB , he done more than they can replace. Especially buy someone that hasn’t played at that position for 3 years. JMO
They'll find a quarterback.
Will Haddix be there next year? Hearing some news.
what news are you hearing Answerthebell
  •  Previous
  • 2(current)
  • Next