•  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next 
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Corbin 2018
Single Wing 77 Wrote:You know you like be me dougie, or at least you love to hate me. Haha

Nah, I don't hate you. I try to like everybody Smile
TheColonel Wrote:Never will Haddix win State. It was a blowout. Boyle will put them out again next year in east side and then they move to who knows in 4A. But it will be so much better than the weakest region in football they are in now. Never

That’s funny cause I could of swore that you were in the weakest region, of
course how would you know when you don’t even win the weakest district!! O-18 how does that feel, I mean how do you lose 18 straight to your biggest rival :lmao:
pjdoug Wrote:Nah, I don't hate you. I try to like everybody Smile

Dougie’s a hound in training Confusednicker:
64SUR has been recruiting him.
Wink
chs crazy Wrote:Dougie’s a hound in training Confusednicker:

Never :dontthink
chs crazy Wrote:That’s funny cause I could of swore that you were in the weakest region, of
course how would you know when you don’t even win the weakest district!! O-18 how does that feel, I mean how do you lose 18 straight to your biggest rival :lmao:

You're making me not like you when you keep posting that 0-18 :happysmile:
pjdoug Wrote:Never :dontthink

Come on Dougie make us a highlight video, we’ll get you a letterman with a bigger C than normal on it!!:biglmao:
Granny Bear Wrote:64SUR has been recruiting him.
Wink

64SUR is a snake in the grass. I have to beat him away with a stick to keep him from stealing more players :ChairHit:
Granny Bear Wrote:64SUR has been recruiting him.
Wink

I think he’s coming around too :Clap:
pjdoug Wrote:You're making me not like you when you keep posting that 0-18 :happysmile:

Confusednicker: sorry there’s a bunch of you county guys I like, some of the others just bring out the worst in me!!
chs crazy Wrote:Come on Dougie make us a highlight video, we’ll get you a letterman with a bigger C than normal on it!!:biglmao:

I'm a Colonel to the end.
Excluding Corbin , everyone in this region would beat everyone in that region hands down. LCC may struggle. I don't understand why you think it is a slam towards Corbin to say they play in the weakest region in football. Corbin is very good. I just don't think Haddix will ever win the state. Matter a fact as long as Belfry and Boyle are on the same side as Corbin, never will make it back. Just an opinion sorry it makes you mad.
LCC may struggle really? lmao Bell beat the brakes off of them, and your wrong Powell and Casey Co. both would compete in your region. I’m not mad just think it’s funny to call Corbin’s region weak and act like Whitley plays in some juggernaut of a region when it’s been Pulaski and everyone else for years. Everyone is entitled to their opinion you don’t think Corbin can make it to another title game, which is crazy since our feeder program is off the chain right now, and I see Whitley on a downhill slide that’ll be lucky to win 3 games next year, your game against us is gonna get ugly for you quickly
chs crazy Wrote:LCC may struggle really? lmao Bell beat the brakes off of them, and your wrong Powell and Casey Co. both would compete in your region. I’m not mad just think it’s funny to call Corbin’s region weak and act like Whitley plays in some juggernaut of a region when it’s been Pulaski and everyone else for years. Everyone is entitled to their opinion you don’t think Corbin can make it to another title game, which is crazy since our feeder program is off the chain right now, and I see Whitley on a downhill slide that’ll be lucky to win 3 games next year, your game against us is gonna get ugly for you quickly

:Hammer3:
pjdoug Wrote::Hammer3:

Confusednicker: sorry Dougie just calling it like I see it nothing personal, I really would like to see Whitley do better, I’m actually a South Whitley kid but my parents wanted me to go to Corbin
LCC and Bell was very close game and Bell scores in 4th to make it 22-7 win. Top to bottom no comparison, Corbin is stand alone by far the rest is weaker than water. Just calling it like it is. You will see a big difference when you go 4A. Corbin fans want it both ways. Whitley may never beat Corbin , Corbin will never beat Boyle or Belfry. That was all we heard was running clock and going to be ugly this years game. Corbin will not be as good as next year as they were this year. Whitley will be better. When you take some of the transfers coming in on offense and the defense just lost 3 kids. But all we hear is a running clock. We will see soon enough.
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: sorry Dougie just calling it like I see it nothing personal, I really would like to see Whitley do better, I’m actually a South Whitley kid but my parents wanted me to go to Corbin

sad story:Shaking:
TheColonel Wrote:LCC and Bell was very close game and Bell scores in 4th to make it 22-7 win. Top to bottom no comparison, Corbin is stand alone by far the rest is weaker than water. Just calling it like it is. You will see a big difference when you go 4A. Corbin fans want it both ways. Whitley may never beat Corbin , Corbin will never beat Boyle or Belfry. That was all we heard was running clock and going to be ugly this years game. Corbin will not be as good as next year as they were this year. Whitley will be better. When you take some of the transfers coming in on offense and the defense just lost 3 kids. But all we hear is a running clock. We will see soon enough.

As far as the weakest region statement goes. I can't really argue. I think Casey county would win Whitley's, and Corbin would win it just as easily as they win the one they're in now. They're about the same, both weak. The difference is that Whitley county's region is a 5a region and Corbin's is 3a. Corbin will be much better next year than they were last year. I don't know if it will be a running clock, because it's the first game of the season and it's a huge rivalry game. Whitley plays harder in that game than they do in any other game of the season. I do think this season will be the biggest point differential to date. As far as the comments about Haddix go, you obviously have an axe to grind. I figure it's because of some of the comments regarding Chappell that have been made in the Whitley county forum. The administration, school, players, and entire community are very happy with Haddix, and we have much higher expectations than Whitley County does. You can talk about Haddix when Chappell gets out of the second round of the playoffs. That being said, I hope you all have a successful season next year. Hope you win every game but one.
That may be the most reasonable post you have ever made. Thank you and good luck to you next season.

Only one thing Casey would not win this region at all. Some have high 4A numbers so 3-5 is not that much apart. That argument is all but over and in most cases classification is just a very very small part. Those that need and use that argument are for the Berea and Jenkins of the system.
TheColonel Wrote:LCC and Bell was very close game and Bell scores in 4th to make it 22-7 win. Top to bottom no comparison, Corbin is stand alone by far the rest is weaker than water. Just calling it like it is. You will see a big difference when you go 4A. Corbin fans want it both ways. Whitley may never beat Corbin , Corbin will never beat Boyle or Belfry. That was all we heard was running clock and going to be ugly this years game. Corbin will not be as good as next year as they were this year. Whitley will be better. When you take some of the transfers coming in on offense and the defense just lost 3 kids. But all we hear is a running clock. We will see soon enough.

Better check your scores again sweetheart Bell Co won 28-7, Casey is as
good as any team in your region with the exception of Southwestern and Harlan. Corbin will be just as good if not better next year think as an avid fan I know our roster and the turnaround better than a county keyboard warrior. I’m actually looking forward to moving to 4A I think it keeps the kids on their toes and if nothing else when we compete there it’ll shut some people up yes we will see soon enough thing is you’ll simply be back with a different screen name if it don’t pan out like your calling it you know like butthurt23 or ifeellikeapygmy44:Shaking:

What transfers?
chs crazy Wrote:Better check your scores again sweetheart Bell Co won 28-7, Casey is as
good as any team in your region with the exception of Southwestern and Harlan. Corbin will be just as good if not better next year think as an avid fan I know our roster and the turnaround better than a county keyboard warrior. I’m actually looking forward to moving to 4A I think it keeps the kids on their toes and if nothing else when we compete there it’ll shut some people up yes we will see soon enough thing is you’ll simply be back with a different screen name if it don’t pan out like your calling it you know like butthurt23 or ifeellikeapygmy44:Shaking:

A kid from South Whitley on the creek ought not be talking this way. lol:dontthink
Relax, not everyone will win a championship. Enjoy your Middle school one. Enjoy that region it only last one more year. Haddix will not win one.
pjdoug Wrote:A kid from South Whitley on the creek ought not be talking this way. lol:dontthink

Confusednicker: sorry Dougie I just slapped myself on each wrist
TheColonel Wrote:Relax, not everyone will win a championship. Enjoy your Middle school one. Enjoy that region it only last one more year. Haddix will not win one.

I agree, Smith and Haywood are to much , Central is back and forth even if the coach is not on his game they can out athlete anyone in EKY on a given night. Boyle will be the thorn in the side that keeps them from advancing. Boyle vs Belfry can’t wait for that one.
TheColonel Wrote:Relax, not everyone will win a championship. Enjoy your Middle school one. Enjoy that region it only last one more year. Haddix will not win one.

:lame: yeah and enjoy that district title, oh yeah that was last year wasn’t it. Chappel will never win another one of those either!!!
Truth hurts you ,I see that. Remember this thread is about Corbin. Please stay on topic.
TheColonel Wrote:Truth hurts you ,I see that. Remember this thread is about Corbin. Please stay on topic.

:lame: wth you came to a Corbin thread to talk ish and when it doesn’t go your way then let’s stay on topic whatever. See here’s the thing I posted in the Whitley thread and done so in a classy respectful way even complimented your coach but you all can’t come to the Corbin thread and pay it forward because of all the hate and jealousy. Your opinion is just that I’m sure this time last year we weren’t gonna make it past Belfry either news flash we beat the team that beat them so yeah we made it past them we just didn’t have to play them. I don’t care if you got an opinion problem is your trying to run it in the ground that’s the problem with all you rubes from the county
chs crazy Wrote:Confusednicker: sorry Dougie I just slapped myself on each wrist

Confusednicker:
chs crazy Wrote::lame: yeah and enjoy that district title, oh yeah that was last year wasn’t it. Chappel will never win another one of those either!!!

Would a losing record next season put the coach on the hot seat or not ?
  •  Previous
  • 5(current)
  • Next