Thread Closed
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Pike Central vs. Rose Hill Christian State Tournament 3/15/07
Predictions for Round 1 @ the State Tounament.
This will be the bast 1st Round game, RH has the experience, PC is probably the all around better team, but with last years experience, I will say RHC by 2.
I haven't seen Rose Hill play but based on their two games against Belfry and seeing as how PC has took it to another level since Haley came back from her injury, I am going to go with PC by 4! Good Luck Lady Hawks!
not really sure,SV beat them by like 30 but they were missing some players so I dont know,I'll make my pick later
No offense to the Lady Hawks because I've been rooting for them the WHOLE time, but Rose Hill is prolly going to mop the floor with them. With Terry and Queen in the middle and they also play well at the arc, PC is going to have a TOUGH time guarding them PLUS their other key players. But I'm still all for the LADY HAWKS!! I believe ya'll can do it!! It will be quit an upset if they win, and I LOVE upsets!! Make it happen girls!!

GO LADY HAWKS!!
I really hope Pike Central pulls it out. But I think I'll go with Rose Hill by 5. Go Lady Hawks tho! I'll be rooting for you!
Lady Hawks
I believe the key will be keeping the ball out of the hands of Terry and Queen. I expect we'll see a lot of errant passes caused by the Hawks defense whether in the full court or the half court set. I am going with PC.
rose hill.. from what ive heard has a great team.. i think that the hawks will have to be on there A game if they wanna pull it off with a 4 or 6 point victory

pike central is a very talented team... hope they can pull it off
Rose Hill
Welcome to BlueGrassRivals

If you ever have any questions, problems, or comments, contact me at [email=tomcat6868@gmail.com]tomcat6868@gmail.com[/email] or via PM by clicking here [Image: http://www.bluegrassrivals.com/finalnewbanner3.png]
Anyone know what time the game is?
hawk2 Wrote:Anyone know what time the game is?

at noon (12) thursday I believe
Pike Central by 1
NYY10 Wrote:at noon (12) thursday I believe

Noon central time zone, 1:00 eastern. If they win they will play at 6c/ 7 e on Friday (winner of 8/9) I think.
Pike Centeral should take it by 6. Best of luck Lady Hawks
Pike Central beat Rose Hill last reason so hopefully we can duplicate that...PC by 4...Haley is not content w/ a regional championship
15thRegionSlamaBamma Wrote:Pike Central beat Rose Hill last reason so hopefully we can duplicate that...PC by 4...Haley is not content w/ a regional championship
Pike Central did not beat Rose Hill last season they lost 74-51.
GOREDDEVILS Wrote:Pike Central did not beat Rose Hill last season they lost 74-51.

yeah your right I just looked it up. but MC won by 3 aganist RHC season.
BIG_COUNTRY_06 Wrote:No offense to the Lady Hawks because I've been rooting for them the WHOLE time, but Rose Hill is prolly going to mop the floor with them. With Terry and Queen in the middle and they also play well at the arc, PC is going to have a TOUGH time guarding them PLUS their other key players. But I'm still all for the LADY HAWKS!! I believe ya'll can do it!! It will be quit an upset if they win, and I LOVE upsets!! Make it happen girls!!

GO LADY HAWKS!!

MOP THE FLOOR? PC matches up with this Rose Hill team great. I think AD can guard the Terry girl. Harris can guard their point guard. I cannot remember her name. Queen will get her 30 points. They truely only have three players. The other players are not good. Most of them cannot even dribble. I am going with PC by 12 points.
I know that none of their players could guard Esther Fleming, but I bet they will play some zone against PC.
i think PC can win state not just beat rose hill PC has everthing you need great guard play and a inside game guard play wins titles.
I am a huge fan of PC but I don't think that they will win state. They have the ability to go past the first round if they play to their potential. I don't know anything about Rose Hill but I hope PC will win.

rallo316 Wrote:i think PC can win state not just beat rose hill PC has everthing you need great guard play and a inside game guard play wins titles.
hootie Wrote:MOP THE FLOOR? PC matches up with this Rose Hill team great. I think AD can guard the Terry girl. Harris can guard their point guard. I cannot remember her name. Queen will get her 30 points. They truely only have three players. The other players are not good. Most of them cannot even dribble. I am going with PC by 12 points.

I don't think that AD can guard Laura Terry. She can shoot the outside shot, clean up on the offensive and defensive boards, create her own shot, and find the open man. Her and Queen demand a double team almost every time they touch the ball. You can stop one, but I don't think that you can stop both because they demand such respect on the court. It will be interesting to see the match ups because both Terry and Queen, as well as Ratliff, are used to getting the calls when it comes to the refs in their regions. Depending on who the refs are, they may go easier on Queen and Terry because of the state-wide recognition they have received as well as their D-1 signings.
Phoenix Wrote:I don't think that AD can guard Laura Terry. She can shoot the outside shot, clean up on the offensive and defensive boards, create her own shot, and find the open man. Her and Queen demand a double team almost every time they touch the ball. You can stop one, but I don't think that you can stop both because they demand such respect on the court. It will be interesting to see the match ups because both Terry and Queen, as well as Ratliff, are used to getting the calls when it comes to the refs in their regions. Depending on who the refs are, they may go easier on Queen and Terry because of the state-wide recognition they have received as well as their D-1 signings.

:Clap: I agree 100%
Rose Hill repeats last season and makes it to the Championship games, and might even win it this year.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[YOUTUBE="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-Y2Ezx8SnN0"][/YOUTUBE]
Phoenix Wrote:I don't think that AD can guard Laura Terry. She can shoot the outside shot, clean up on the offensive and defensive boards, create her own shot, and find the open man. Her and Queen demand a double team almost every time they touch the ball. You can stop one, but I don't think that you can stop both because they demand such respect on the court. It will be interesting to see the match ups because both Terry and Queen, as well as Ratliff, are used to getting the calls when it comes to the refs in their regions. Depending on who the refs are, they may go easier on Queen and Terry because of the state-wide recognition they have received as well as their D-1 signings.

Rose Hill almost was beat by Belfry. I think PC can beat them. They have to control the tempo, keep them off of the boards, and shut Falkner completely down. The other two girls are going to get thier points. Good luck to PC! I would love to see them win a couple of games.
First I have been out of town on business so congrats PC. I have seen Rose Hill and I am cheering for PC. Here is my honest opinion on the game with Rose Hill. First PC will have trouble guarding Terry and Queen, I know Central has the big girls but they are good from everywere, Terry will cause them more probelms than Queen. If RH would have had Terry she cold have guarded Fleming for SV, she is pretty good.
The difference and advantage for PC will be PC is alot deeper and has more weapons, Queen will slow Lowe down somewhat, Hayley will have an advantage on whoever guards her.
This will be honestly a close game, and good luck.
Play Hard make us proud! Good Luck to all the players. All pike county supports you!
Is there going to be a live game thread for this game?
Good Luck Pike Central
**Send me a pm if you have any questions or comments**

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]