Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want in!
https://www.courier-journal.com/story/ne...939771001/

It was our tax monies that bought this company to come in. I just think we all should have a fair share to this money. Thoughts? Just for the record, I hate it when both sides do this...

What are your thoughts?

On a side and meant to be funny note...

(taking odds, that TRT and a few others will point out only democrats are evil and have done this

1. taking odds, that TRT and a few others will call it fake news

2. taking odds that TRT and a few others will blame Obama in someway

3. taking odds that TRT and a few others will say where is the outcry about another project when another governor took money and thus excusing the Governor for this

4. taking odds that TRT and a few others will say what the Governor did was wrong)

My money is on number 3; come on TRT do not let me down!
LOL, I'm taking odds that you don't know what you're talking about, nor do you realize you just put up a link for an advertisement. Confusednicker:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
well shoot, I forgot to add about taking odds on going after another member on the forum...

Well, I add that the next time!
mr.fundamental Wrote:well shoot, I forgot to add about taking odds on going after another member on the forum...

Well, I add that the next time!

Seriously tvtimeout? Did you even read your thread starter or was it another out-of-body experience for you? SIX. That's the number of times you called me out in that post. Which BTW is fine with me.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
oh I know... I have lost the bet... I am adding that to the next one...